Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-27-2015, 12:16 PM
Serene Highness

Old 12-27-2015, 12:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I'm wondering if the people at the DF will even notice there's been a mistake. I seriously doubt it as they're all conspiring on the latest footage to pull some kind of "scoop of dirt" out of nothing at all.

I do admit though that they do have some of the best photographs though. Now if only their journalistic talents could be brought up to the same level.
They did. When I read the article it says Anne not Margaret, so it has been fixed.

Old 12-27-2015, 12:41 PM
Serene Highness

Members of the family attended Sunday Service today. Zara & Mike were there too.
Old 12-27-2015, 12:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
The Royal Family attended a church service amid heightened police security checks for wellwishers at Sandringham.

Officers carrying bodyscanners even checked a little girl and a baby in a pram as all arrivals were subjected to extensive searches.

The Queen, the Prince of Wales, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry were among attendees for the traditional Sunday service at St Mary Magdalene Church.
Read more: Heightened police security for wellwishers as Royals attend church service - Telegraph
Old 12-27-2015, 01:05 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Experts who watched the scenes outside said the extent of police checks at the Queen's Norfolk home was "unprecedented" compared with previous years.
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...h_3536042b.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...h_3536041b.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...c_3536039b.jpg
Old 12-27-2015, 02:13 PM
Courtier

It didn’t look like the Middletons were at church today. I thought Camilla Tominey claimed that the Middletons were invited to Boxing day. Seems like Katie Nicholl and Rebecca English weren’t the only liars.
Old 12-27-2015, 03:21 PM
Serene Highness

Nice to see Zara and Mike at Church, maybe they spent Christmas Day with Mike's family and now spend time with the RF.
Old 12-27-2015, 03:22 PM
Serene Highness

There are some nice photos at the orderofsplendor blog, including one of Lady Sarah and her two sons.

Abraham Lincoln
Old 12-27-2015, 04:06 PM
Nobility

it looks like peter and Autumn Philiips weren't there this Christmas, maybe they were in Canada with Autumn's family.
Old 12-27-2015, 04:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Did Zara and Peter were there for Chrismas or not? I'm sorry to ask but with the Christmas festivities I didn't follow much. I guess that's pretty normal if both Peter and Zara's families have skipped this year Christmas with the queen, to spend it with the other side of the family. That's what folks do anyway...
Old 12-27-2015, 04:53 PM
Serene Highness

Neither Zara & Mike nor Peter & Autumn were present at church on Christmas day, Zara and Mike appeared at the Sunday service this morning, no sign of Peter & Autumn yet. If Zara and Mike were spending Christmas day with Mike's side of the family, or for sure away from the RF, it seems like a good guess Peter and Autumn were either in Canada with Autumn's family or somewhere else possibly with Autumn's family.
Old 12-27-2015, 06:47 PM
Super Moderator

Several posts discussing clothes have been moved to the following thread:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...03-a-1213.html
Old 12-27-2015, 07:22 PM
Heir Apparent

A bit of fun about Prince Harry's beard and its attendance at the Christmas festivities and other events.

Prince Harry's Beard Attends Church Service, Envies Kate Middleton's Hat - Racked
Old 12-27-2015, 07:40 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Members of the Royal Family attend Church Service on Sunday,December 27th

Queen Elizabeth Ii Pictures And Photos | Getty Images
Old 12-28-2015, 08:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Members of the Royal Family attend Church Service on Sunday,December 27th

Queen Elizabeth Ii Pictures And Photos | Getty Images
Sorry, but the link won't work for me... It says that no pic can be found. I guess there must be some kind of typo in "Elizabeth II"...
Old 12-28-2015, 08:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Camilla View Post
The best of the bunch...
Princess Anne in green for the first service & the second service.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...1043358143.jpg
I agree. Anne was the best dressed in the green imo. She looked great. (The Queen's red coat was fascinating, and the fur accents cozily perfect. Very elegant).

At the second service I liked Sophie's navy coat, as well as Camilla's coat.
Old 12-31-2015, 06:22 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I'm a little late to the party, I have coincidentally been in Norfolk for a few days.

Thank you to those who shared the photos and articles of this year's Christmas at Sandringham. It was great to see them again and it's nice that Sarah Chatto and her family were present this year. I think the girl here is Margarita Armstrong-Jones which means that Viscount Linley and his family were present as well.
It was nice to see Viscount Severn present for the first time. I was wondering when he would make an appearance at Sandringham. Lady Louise looks very smart and age appropriate in her outfit. I love her boots!

Have the RF left Sandringham yet - are they celebrating New Year's there? I've read that HM and Prince Philip don't leave until January but I don't know about the rest of the family.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-31-2015, 06:34 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Have the RF left Sandringham yet - are they celebrating New Year's there? I've read that HM and Prince Philip don't leave until January but I don't know about the rest of the family.
Yes, Charles and Camilla are in Scotland.
The Queen & Philip usually stay at Sandringham until early/mid February.
Old 12-31-2015, 11:07 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I know HM usually stays at Sandringham until after the anniversary of her father's death on February 6th. I find that quite touching.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 01-01-2016, 08:39 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GömdNatt View Post
Members of the family attended Sunday Service today. Zara & Mike were there too.
I have to admit to being really impressed by Prince Charles Christmas address to the military at Christmas. I love the way he backs them up, validates them and the duties they perform, whether under the gun or humanitarian.

Tags
christmas