Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 01:32 PM
Aristocracy

The Queen delivers her Christmas message

Old 12-25-2006, 01:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

margarita was all the show!! ha ha ha ha
it's so nice to see the kids in the royals celebrations! all the royal families of the present are anyway with the children! The next year may be we can see louise too, her aparittion in the queen's birthday was adorable

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 12-25-2006, 02:19 PM
Courtier

First of all , let me say that i like everyones outfits and i dont mean to be controversial

Sophie: She has a really great style+ i love everything she wears. Shes really elegant.(Doe anyone notice she wears the same hat as beatrice the year before only in a different colour? When Bea wore that last year she recieved so much critism..i though she looked lovely just as Sohie did today)

Zara: I really dislike what Zara wore. seeing several pic of her from ovel the week, i was expecting something really classy, but she shocked me..since when did flowery coats come in fahion for winter? im sorry but she looked dreadful.I would much prefer seeing her in something like what she wore to the cheltham..she look much better with plain coats..

Beatrice: I thought she looked so fashionable. No matter what anyone says, i think that its hard to dress both formally and fashionable at the same time. Shes only 18 and i wouldnt want to see her looking like a 30 yr old. Shes still young she can have fun with her dressing
Eugenie: Likewise, i was really impressed with her dressing. I know how long it took, trying to find an outfit for christmas. Something formal but still fun..i just wish i could find something like that.
I think they are critisized too much for what they wear, when i think they look brilliant

Camilla: I loved the fact that her dressing was fun..at first, i hated the hat but it makes her outfit look more exciting so thatss good

Maragrita: She just looks so cute
I hope we get to see Louise next year. I believe she didnt attend thi year as she is not old enough. None of the others started going to services until they were at least 4.

What can i say about any of the men?...im not sure who those little boys were, i know they are either sarah chatto kids or viscount linley son..they looked cute as well
Prince Charles had a nice tie(red white blue - my flag)
Old 12-25-2006, 02:24 PM
Courtier

And how nice to see Eugenie looking happy and smiling for once!!
Old 12-25-2006, 03:01 PM
Courtier

Queen: elegant as always
Camilla: what the heck was she thinking with the hat?
Zara: ok, nothing really fancy
Beatrice & Eugenie: hmm.....?
Wills: handsome
Charles: not bad

Where was Harry?
Old 12-25-2006, 03:14 PM
Courtier

I've seen Sophie in this outfit before - several times before actually. I actually check the date on the photos to see if they were recent.
Old 12-25-2006, 03:38 PM

Margarita

Can someone post a picture of Margarita. I can't find one.
Old 12-25-2006, 05:13 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG2924
Can someone post a picture of Margarita. I can't find one.
There are pictures of her on the polfoto website. www.polfoto.dk
Old 12-25-2006, 05:32 PM
Aristocracy

Pictures from BBC:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/6208983.stm
Old 12-25-2006, 06:16 PM
Commoner

It was great to see Princess Eugenie smiling for a change. The royal Ladies all look great as usual for Christmas. I hope there are more pictures of the family, does anyone have some to post?
Old 12-25-2006, 06:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Camilla looked dreadful in the whole thing. Hat, coat, clutch..just not the best unfortunately

It was like 'Out of Africa' meets 'That 70's show'
Old 12-25-2006, 06:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Camilla's hat is awful and usually some of her hats are nice. It looks like somone killed a leopord and put it on her head. The Queen as always looked radiant. It was also nice to see Eugenie smiling she really does have a nice smile.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZandraRae
Where was Harry?

Harry was on duty at Windsor Castle and wasn't able to get leave to spend Christmas with his family.

Preference to have Christmas Day off is given to married with children and Harry, as a single non-father was one of those chosen to work on Christmas Day.

Now that he and William are commissioned officers the army will have a say over their days off etc.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:57 PM
Aristocracy

Article from Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770
Old 12-25-2006, 11:58 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by star84
some pictures of christmas here: http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...%7c0&p=7&tag=1

hope more will be posted later
—— Queen Elizabeth looks very nice.Thank you all for the pictures and news.
Old 12-26-2006, 05:59 AM
Gentry

Can anyone give the link to the pictures of Polfoto?
Old 12-26-2006, 06:09 AM
Heir Apparent

10 more pictures :

Gallery from Abaca Press
Old 12-26-2006, 06:41 AM
Royal Highness

Where are the Wessexes?
Old 12-26-2006, 06:53 AM
Courtier

Lovely to see Pfr Margaret's children and grandchildren too.

Stellad
Old 12-26-2006, 08:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

All IMO.

Sophie: What a pity she seems unable to 'get it together' and also rarely gets anything new! The hat, once again is a disaster.

Zara: Coat fashionable, but horrible, hat unexciting!

Beatrice & Eugenie: Tragic! Wrong choice of hats, 4 inch heels, Eugenies coat, awful. Strange looking girls not helped by their lack of fashion sense.

Camilla: Fun, Funky hat, nice that it co-ordinated with the cuffs on the coat.

My prize goes to:-

Princess Anne: Classic, beautifully turned out.

Margarita swings in to steal Sandringham show

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...6/nqueen26.xml

Closed Thread

Tags
british royal family, christmas, sandringham