Annual Engagements by Members of the Royal Family 2011-2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekly update to 14th March

This was quite a busy week as is always the case when there are foreign tours involved. Even the Queen managed double-figures despite cancelling engagements.

HM The Queen - 60 (49 - up 11)
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh - 28 (19 - up 9)
HRH The Prince of Wales - 121 (102 - up 19)
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall - 55 (40 - up 15)
HRH The Duke of Cambridge - 1 (1 - no change)
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge - 6 (6 - no change)
HRH Prince Henry of Wales - 5 (5 - no change)
HRH The Duke of York - 58 (48 - up 10)
HRH Princess Beatrice of York - 0 (0 - no change)
HRH Princess Eugenie of York - 0 (0 - no change)
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 43 (32 - up 9)
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 37 (26 - up 11)
HRH The Princess Royal - 93 (85 - up 8)
Vice-Admiral Tim Lawrence - 6 (5 - up 1)
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 35 (26 - up 9)
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 14 (12 - up 2)
HRH The Duke of Kent - 52 (43 - up 9)
HRH The Duchess of Kent - 0 (0 - no change)
HRH Prince Michael of Kent – 0 (0 - no change)
HRH Princess Michael of Kent - 0 (0 - no change)
HRH Princess Alexandra - 0 (0 - no change)

Order from most downwards - the 'league table' if you like. I refuse to calculate how people are moving up or down that list. I do move people around who have moved up or down but I am not putting in how many places they are moving - although usually it is only one place in either direction.

HRH The Prince of Wales - 121
HRH The Princess Royal - 93

HM The Queen – 60
HRH The Duke of York - 58
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall - 55
HRH The Duke of Kent - 52
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 43
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 37
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 35

HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 28
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 14

HRH The Duchess of Cambridge - 6
Vice-Admiral Tim Lawrence - 6
HRH Prince Henry of Wales - 5

HRH The Duke of Cambridge - 1
HRH Princess Beatrice of York – 0
HRH Princess Eugenie of York - 0
HRH The Duchess of Kent - 0
HRH Prince Michael of Kent – 0
HRH Princess Michael of Kent -0
HRH Princess Alexandra - 0

Year to date total - 614 ((up 115)

Days on which official engagements were undertaken to 14th March:

HM The Queen - 22
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh - 16
HRH The Prince of Wales - 37
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall - 23
HRH The Duke of Cambridge - 1
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge - 4
HRH Prince Henry of Wales - 2
HRH The Duke of York - 20
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 19
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 20
HRH The Princess Royal - 38
Commander Tim Lawrence - 5
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 22
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 12
HRH The Duke of Kent - 24

All others to this point - 0

Alexandra has been cutting back on her engagements since her husband died and this is reflective of that.

How many people do you know aged 76 who are full time workers at all?

It is reasonable to assume that such a minor member of the family (42 in line and will drop further with the births of Kate and Sophie Winkleman's babies later this year) to enjoy a retirement that will be denied her older cousins, Elizabeth.

Last edited:
thanks
i didn't know that Alexandra decided to cut back on her engagements

Alexandra, like the rest of the over 70s royals, including The Queen and Philip, has been cutting back her engagements slowing over the last 10 years or so.

Last year she did a bit over 100 but in her heyday she would regularly do over 300, just as the Queen has cut back from over 600 and Philip from over 800 to around 300-350 each.

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this so please move if needed. After the sad news about the Duke of Kent suffering a mild stroke, over on "the Duke's thread" there has begun a discussion about the age of working Royals in the British Royal Family & how the weight of responsibilities is firmly on Royals aged 60+. One recent comment was that if senior royals want to continue to carry out large number of engagements despite having occasional ill health issues, then that's fine. Well I can agree with this to a point, but I think there are other issues to consider such as an organiser's point of view. One example is the nature of what a can be reasonably asked of a senior royal to do. No one would doubt the stamina of say the Duke of Edinburgh, but clearly there are limited types of activities he and others can be expected to participate in. Yet royal visits need to be "hands on "and interactive if they are to sustain the interest of the public. Also, as minor health problems crop up, engagements have to be cancelled leading to much disappointment amongst invited guests/public. This is a situation which will obviously only get worse. I fully appreciate and admire the determination/dedication of our senior Royals but I do think with these recent instances of illness, the BR family are approaching a critical point which demands a serious rethink about the balance of duties.

I agree, Elly C.

Duties have been cancelled all the time e.g. last year Sophie had to cancel duties for a couple of days due to illness as did William (1 planned engagement cancelled by him).

I think after the Duke recovers they will ascertain his level of work and reduce accordingly - as they have already done with his sister and The Queen and Philip.

They are always keeping an eye on these things and the royals do take their health seriously and are fully aware of the disappointment when they have to cancel so it that does become an issue they will take the appropriate action.

I imagine they do feel bad when they have to cancel an engagement due to illness but people get ill, like you said, and that of course takes precedence. As does your family when Sophie cancelled an engagement to be with Lady Louise when she broke her arm last year.

I don't think the older Royals want to necessarily "retire", but like Alexandra they are perhaps considering "cutting back".

Iluvbertie, what do you think about such additional statistic? to mark every engagement as
1) done by Head of State/Patron/President of an organization/etc. - a certain person is necessary;
2) done by a colonel-in-chief - a certain person is necessary, but the monarch appoints;
3) done by simply a Royal: smth. on behalf of queen or unveil, for example, new station, bridge, etc. - a certain person is unnecessary.

This statistic will allow to know Royal's interchangeability.

Iluvbertie, what do you think about such additional statistic? to mark every engagement as
1) done by Head of State/Patron/President of an organization/etc. - a certain person is necessary;
2) done by a colonel-in-chief - a certain person is necessary, but the monarch appoints;
3) done by simply a Royal: smth. on behalf of queen or unveil, for example, new station, bridge, etc. - a certain person is unnecessary.

This statistic will allow to know Royal's interchangeability.

I will think about it but that would be adding an additional set of columns and the spreadsheet is already 119 columns wide and to that would take another 100 or so columns as their would need to be six to nine new columns per person.

I will look into adding them over the Easter weekend and see how manageable it is.

Weekly update to 21st March

This was a full week for some - Charles and Camilla obviously with their tour to the MIddle East continuing. There were also engagements for William and Kate. Sadly the Duke of Kent wasn't up and about this week due to his stroke.

HM The Queen - 69 (60 - up 9)
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh - 34 (28 - up 6)
HRH The Prince of Wales - 141 (121 - up 20)
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall - 69 (55 - up 14)
HRH The Duke of Cambridge - 5 (1 - up 4)
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge - 11 (6 - up 5)
HRH The Duke of York - 69 (58 - up 11)
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 48 (43 - up 5)
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 43 (37 - up 6)
HRH The Princess Royal - 107 (93 - up 14)
Vice-Admiral Tim Lawrence - 8 (6 - up 2)
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 41 (35 - up 6)
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 16 (14 - up 2)
HRH The Duke of Kent - 52 (52 - no change)

Order from most downwards - the 'league table' if you like. I refuse to calculate how people are moving up or down that list. I do move people around who have moved up or down but I am not putting in how many places they are moving - although usually it is only one place in either direction.

HRH The Prince of Wales - 141
HRH The Princess Royal - 107

HM The Queen – 69
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall - 69
HRH The Duke of York - 69
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 48
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 43
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 41

HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 34
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 16

HRH The Duchess of Cambridge - 11
Vice-Admiral Tim Lawrence - 8
HRH The Duke of Cambridge - 5

Year to date total - 718 (up 114)

Days on which official engagements were undertaken to 21st March:

HM The Queen - 25
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh - 20
HRH The Prince of Wales - 43
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall - 29
HRH The Duke of Cambridge - 4
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge - 7
HRH The Duke of York - 24
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 22
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 22
HRH The Princess Royal - 44
Commander Tim Lawrence - 7
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 25
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 13

Last edited:
Weekly update to 26th March

I am doing this week's update a day early because of Easter. As the CC for the 28th won't be available to me until next Tuesday when Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be up so I will do the full update then. Next week's update will therefore be an 8 day update.

HM The Queen - 74 (69 - up 5)
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh - 39 (34 - up 5)
HRH The Prince of Wales - 147 (141 - up 6)
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall - 72 (69 - up 3)
HRH The Duke of Cambridge - 5 (5 - no change)
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge - 12 (11 - up 1)
HRH The Duke of York - 76 (69 - up 7)
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 53 (48 - up 5)
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 49 (43 - up 6)
HRH The Princess Royal - 117 (107 - up 10)
Vice-Admiral Tim Lawrence - 8 (8 - no change)
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 47 (41 - up 6)
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 20 (16 - up 4)

HRH The Prince of Wales - 147
HRH The Princess Royal - 117

HRH The Duke of York - 76
HM The Queen – 74

HRH The Duchess of Cornwall - 72
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 53
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 49
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 47

HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 39
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 20

HRH The Duchess of Cambridge - 12
Vice-Admiral Tim Lawrence - 8

Year to date total - 776 (up 58)

Days on which official engagements were undertaken to 26th March:

HM The Queen - 27
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh - 23
HRH The Prince of Wales - 46
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall - 31
HRH The Duke of Cambridge - 4
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge - 8
HRH The Duke of York - 27
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 25
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 24
HRH The Princess Royal - 48
Commander Tim Lawrence - 7
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 29
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 15

Weekly update to 4th April

A fairly quiet week due to the four day break from official duties due to the Easter break. The total for the week is up majorly because 15 of the list below attended the reception for the film industry.

A note regarding Andrew. As many people have pointed out or suggested in the British Royal Family Current Events Thread it is fairly obvoius that Andrew was at the Film Industry reception. However as he wasn't listed in the CC he didn't get any credit. I am consistent with this so that even though there appears to be evidence to the contrary I only go by what is in the CC, which is why last year I included an engagement for William that we know he cancelled (about the time of Kate's hospitalisation) but The Queen still had him attending the engagement in the CC so he got a credit.

Sometimes there is an addendum to the CC for a previous day, and as this CC was for Thursday, it might be picked up and addended on Friday or at some other time - if so I will put in the correction but that is up to HM as she approves the CC before it goes out.

HM The Queen - 82 (74 - up 8)
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh - 45 (39 - up 6)
HRH The Prince of Wales - 155 (147 - up 8)
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall - 72 (72 - no change)
HRH The Duke of Cambridge - 8 (5 - up 3)
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge - 15 (12 - up 3)
HRH The Duke of York - 78 (76 - up 2)
HRH Princess Beatrice of York - 1 (0 - up 1)
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 54 (53 - up 1)
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 51 (49 - up 2)
HRH The Princess Royal - 118 (117 - up 1)
Vice-Admiral Tim Lawrence - 9 (8 - up 1)
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 50 (47 - up 3)
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 22 (20 - up 2)
HRH Prince Michael of Kent – 1 (0 - up 1)
HRH Princess Michael of Kent - 1 (0 - up 1)

HRH The Prince of Wales - 155
HRH The Princess Royal - 118

HM The Queen – 82
HRH The Duke of York - 78

HRH The Earl of Wessex - 54
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 51
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 50

HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 45
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 22

HRH The Duchess of Cambridge - 15
Vice-Admiral Tim Lawrence - 9
HRH The Duke of Cambridge - 8

HRH Princess Beatrice of York – 1
HRH Prince Michael of Kent – 1
HRH Princess Michael of Kent -1

Year to date total - 819 (up 43)

Days on which official engagements were undertaken to 4th April:

HM The Queen - 29
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh - 26
HRH The Prince of Wales - 48
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge - 9
HRH The Duke of York - 28
HRH Princess Beatrice of York - 1
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 26
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 25
HRH The Princess Royal - 49
Commander Tim Lawrence - 8
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 32
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 17
HRH Prince Michael of Kent - 1
HRH Princess Michael of Kent - 1

Eugenie, Katherine and Alexandra are still to do anything official this year.

Last edited:
Perhaps a good solution to easing the burden on the older royals, without the York princesses becoming full time royals just now, would be for the Queen to allow Prince and Princess Michael of Kent to carry out official duties on her behalf. They have been doing so for decades anyway, just without royal funding, and as the Queen now pays for her famly now anyway she could easily change this. They are only in their mid 60 so could take on some of the work of the Queen, DofE and Alexandra who are all much older.

Perhaps a good solution to easing the burden on the older royals, without the York princesses becoming full time royals just now, would be for the Queen to allow Prince and Princess Michael of Kent to carry out official duties on her behalf. They have been doing so for decades anyway, just without royal funding, and as the Queen now pays for her famly now anyway she could easily change this. They are only in their mid 60 so could take on some of the work of the Queen, DofE and Alexandra who are all much older.

Seriously, this again?! You've copied and pasted this in two threads where is makes absolutely no contribution to the current discussion.

Seriously, this again?! You've copied and pasted this in two threads where is makes absolutely no contribution to the current discussion.

My post added more to the thread than the one you added. ;) I copied my post in this thread into one other post about younger royals easing the workload of the older royals.

My point is that seeing as the Michaels have been unofficial working royals for decades, the Queen could change this by oaying them as she does her other relatives. They would then be able to take on a much increased numvber of official engagements to help out the other working royals. There seems to be lots of demand for the York girls to start royal duties but the Michaels are an ofen overlooked resource themselves.

The whole idea is to have a leaner, smarter and affective Monarchy. Leaving that to The Queen & Duke of Edinburgh, Prince of Wales & Duchess of Cornwall, Duke & Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Henry, I think is for the best.

The whole idea is to have a leaner, smarter and affective Monarchy. Leaving that to The Queen & Duke of Edinburgh, Prince of Wales & Duchess of Cornwall, Duke & Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Henry, I think is for the best.

I completely agree - I would much prefer to have a much leaner monarchy. BUT seeing as the Queen and Philip won't be around much longer, these only leaves the 5 - 3 of whom have very little experience of royal life as of yet and the other 2 who aren't getting any youngerthemselves. Even if Andrew, Edward, Anne and Sophie are kept on, there will still be a hell of a lot of work for them to do. Would also be unfair to the Kents and Gloucesters who have spent decades doing royal work.

But I do agree the BRF shouldn't increase from it's current number of working royals.

They are only in their mid 60 so could take on some of the work of the Queen, DofE and Alexandra who are all much older.

Prince Michael is turning 71 this year and Princess Alexandra is turning 77 this year - that's about 5 1/2 years between them (seeing as Michael's birthday is in July and Alexandra's birthday is in December), I wouldn't say it's that much of an age difference, and Michael isn't getting any younger either.

A major reason why Micheal didn't become a full-time working royal was that he lost his place in the line of succession and at over 70 I don't see him wanting to start a new lifestyle. His older sister and brother are actually slowing down and have been since the age he is now.

A major reason why Micheal didn't become a full-time working royal was that he lost his place in the line of succession and at over 70 I don't see him wanting to start a new lifestyle. His older sister and brother are actually slowing down and have been since the age he is now.

I agree with you on this, but there is one other factor - money. The Michaels don't have a lot and it is possible that HMQ is already subbing them privately but if she isnt they could do ad hoc engagments in order to earn money. Princess Alexandra gets c. £145,000 pa from the queen. That sort of £ would help the Michaels.

Not sure how the public would tak it because even thouht its not tax payers money and the Queen has the discretion to spend her £ how she wishes, public opinion still counts.

I've often wondered if she helped them out quietly in the background.

Sorry - thinking out loud.

As far as the money goes it is necessary to get the order of things right:

1. He didn't inherit a lot from his father who didn't have a lot to leave in royal terms.
2. He wasn't on the Civil List at the time of his marriage - normal to only go on it at marriage, coming of age, or starting full time duties whicheven comes first as the money is to pay for the work of royal duties - office staff, clothes etc and other expenses.
3. Michael was removed from the line of succession with his marriage so no Civil List because you can't get that if not in the line of succession and so no full time royal work for him.
4. 1992 - The Queen agreed to repay the Civil List payments to the government of all members of her family except herself, Philip and The Queen Mum. That money that Alexandra gets is from the government but the Queen repays that to the government - it is often badly worded when the papers report how much it is - that is Alexandra's Civil List payment and the Queen has been repaying those moneys since 1992. Michael never got that money to start with and hence the Queen has never had to repay it.

Whether The Queen helps them out is a private decision of hers - she did help them with the rent at KP for many years but how much we don't know. I suspect that she helps quite a number of her cousins to maintain the standard of living expected of a royal.

Last edited:
You express it very well - I knew about the repayment stuff - I was looking at it from the receivers end!

As I said - thinking out loud. I wouldn't be surprised if the Queen helps them out (and others) especially after the grace and favour homes were cancelled. And I expect Charles will help them out as well.

I totally agree that they have been helped in the past and that will continue with the Queen's cousins as long as they live.

I don't think it will continue with future cousins which is why I think the York girls are being told to get real jobs and make careers for themselves.

Weekly update to 11th April

An extremely quiet week wth only 20 engagements for the entire week for the BRF.

HM The Queen - 89 (82 - up 7)
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh - 50 (45 - up 5)
HRH The Prince of Wales - 156 (155 - up 1)
HRH The Duke of Cambridge - 10 (8 - up 2)
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge - 17 (15 - up 2)
HRH The Duke of York - 78 (78 - no change)
HRH Princess Beatrice of York - 1 (1 - no change)
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 54 (54 - no change)
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 51 (51 - no change)
HRH The Princess Royal - 119 (118 - up 1)
Vice-Admiral Tim Lawrence - 10 (9 - up 1)
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 51 (50 - up 1)
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 22 (22 - no change)
HRH Prince Michael of Kent – 1 (1 - no change)
HRH Princess Michael of Kent - 1 (1 - no change)

HRH The Prince of Wales - 156
HRH The Princess Royal - 119

HM The Queen – 89
HRH The Duke of York - 78

HRH The Earl of Wessex - 54
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 51
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 51

HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 50
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 22

HRH The Duchess of Cambridge - 17
HRH The Duke of Cambridge - 10
Vice-Admiral Tim Lawrence - 10

Year to date total - 839 (up 20)

HM The Queen - 33
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh - 28
HRH The Prince of Wales - 49
HRH The Duke of Cambridge - 6
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge - 10
HRH The Duke of York - 28
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 26
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 25
HRH The Princess Royal - 50
Commander Tim Lawrence - 9
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 33
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 17

Eugenie, Katherine and Alexandra are still to do anything official this year.

I was asked some weeks ago to give a breakdown of the types of engagements so here goes.
This is my breakdown for January by type of engagement.

Visits - 40 (PoW - 13, DoCor - 8, DoCa - 1, DoCa - 1, DoY - 1, EoW - 1, CoW - 1, PR - 9, DoK - 5)
Reception or Received - 49 (HM - 1, PoW - 17, DuoCor - 3, DoY - 4, EoW - 1, CoW - 3, PR - 3, DoG - 9, DuoG, - 4, DoK - 4)
Viewed - 0
Meals - 12 (PoW - 2, DuoCor - 1, DoY - 1, CoW - 2, PR - 4, DoG - 1, DoK - 1)
Toured - 0
Opened or Launched - 10 (EoW - 2, PR - 6, DoG - 2)
Concerts or Films - 1 (DoK - 1)
Sporting Event - 0
Investitures - 1 (PoW - 1)
Audiences or Council - 3 (HM - 3)
Conference - 3 (PoW - 1, PR - 2)
Meetings - 16 (PoW - 6, DoY - 2, EoW - 5, CoW - 2, PR - 1)
Present Prizes etc - 5 (HM - 2, DoY - 1, PR - 1, DoG - 1)
Parades or Salutes - 0
Church Services - 3 (DoE - 1, PR - 1, DuoG, - 1)
Others - 6 ( EoW - 2, PR - 4)
Total - 149

Last edited:
This is my breakdown for February by type of engagement.

Visits - 68 (PoW - 8, DuoCor - 12, DuoCa - 1, PHoW - 2, DoY - 11, EoW - 1, CoW - 3, PR - 12, TL - 1, DuoG - 1, DoK - 16)
Reception or Received - 102 (HM - 28, DoE - 8, PoW - 29, DuoCor - 9, PHoW - 1, DoY - 10, EoW - 6, CoW - 3, PR - 5, DoG - 3)
Viewed - 1 (HM - 1)
Meals - 29 (DoE - 1, PoW - 2, PHoW - 1, DoY - 10, EoW - 2, CoW - 2, PR - 5, DuoG - 1, DoK - 5)
Toured - 6 (HM - 3, DoE - 3)
Opened or Launched - 23 (HM - 3, DoE - 3, PoW - 1, DuoCor - 2, EoW - 2, PR - 10, DoG - 1, DuoG - 1)
Concerts or Films - 2 (PoW - 1, DuoG - 1)
Sporting Event - 6 (PR - 3, TL - 3)
Investitures - 5 (HM - 2, PoW - 3)
Audiences or Council - 5 (HM - 5)
Conference - 2 (PR - 1, DoK - 1)
Meetings - 28 (PoW - 8, DuoCa - 1, DoY - 4, EoW - 4, CoW - 5, PR - 3, DoG - 3)
Present Prizes etc - 4 (DoY - 1, EoW - 1, PR - 2)
Parades or Salutes - 1 (DoY - 1)
Church Services - 3 (PoW - 2, DuoCor - 1)
Others - 10 (PoW - 3, DuoCor - 2, PHoW - 1, EoW - 1, PR - 1, TL - 1, DoK - 1

Total - 444

Weekly update to 18th April

It seems that the family is picking up speed again after the Easter break with most of them having at least one quite busy day. We also have the Duke of Kent back on royal duty this week. My thanks to those members who helped me with the details as the British monarchy website didn't update throughout the week but now seems to be back to normal.

HM The Queen - 90 (89 - up 1)
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh - 52 (50 - up 2)
HRH The Prince of Wales - 160 (156 - up 4)
HRH The Duke of Cambridge - 10 (10 - no change)
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge - 17 (17 - no change)
HRH The Duke of York - 84 (78 - up 6)
HRH Princess Beatrice of York - 1 (1 - no change)
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 65 (54 - up 9)
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 53 (51 - up 2)
HRH The Princess Royal - 132 (119 - up 13)
Vice-Admiral Tim Lawrence - 11 (10 - up 1)
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 56 (51 - up 5)
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 27 (22 - up 5)
HRH The Duke of Kent - 61 (52 - up 9)
HRH Prince Michael of Kent – 1 (1 - no change)
HRH Princess Michael of Kent - 1 (1 - no change)

HRH The Prince of Wales - 160
HRH The Princess Royal - 132

HM The Queen – 90
HRH The Duke of York - 84

HRH The Earl of Wessex - 65
HRH The Duke of Kent - 61
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 56
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 53

HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 52
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 27

HRH The Duchess of Cambridge - 17
Vice-Admiral Tim Lawrence - 11
HRH The Duke of Cambridge - 10

Year to date total - 898 (up 59)

HM The Queen - 34
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh - 30
HRH The Prince of Wales - 51
HRH The Duke of Cambridge - 6
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge - 10
HRH The Duke of York - 29
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 29
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 26
HRH The Princess Royal - 54
Commander Tim Lawrence - 10
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 36
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 18
HRH The Duke of Kent - 27

Eugenie, Katherine and Alexandra are still to do anything official this year

This is my breakdown for February by type of engagement.

Visits - 68 (PoW - 8, DuoCor - 12, DuoCa - 1, PHoW - 2, DoY - 11, EoW - 1, CoW - 3, PR - 12, TL - 1, DuoG - 1, DoK - 16)
Reception or Received - 102 (HM - 28, DoE - 8, PoW - 29, DuoCor - 9, PHoW - 1, DoY - 10, EoW - 6, CoW - 3, PR - 5, DoG - 3)
Viewed - 1 (HM - 1)
Meals - 29 (DoE - 1, PoW - 2, PHoW - 1, DoY - 10, EoW - 2, CoW - 2, PR - 5, DuoG - 1, DoK - 5)
Toured - 6 (HM - 3, DoE - 3)
Opened or Launched - 23 (HM - 3, DoE - 3, PoW - 1, DuoCor - 2, EoW - 2, PR - 10, DoG - 1, DuoG - 1)
Concerts or Films - 2 (PoW - 1, DuoG - 1)
Sporting Event - 6 (PR - 3, TL - 3)
Investitures - 5 (HM - 2, PoW - 3)
Audiences or Council - 5 (HM - 5)
Conference - 2 (PR - 1, DoK - 1)
Meetings - 28 (PoW - 8, DuoCa - 1, DoY - 4, EoW - 4, CoW - 5, PR - 3, DoG - 3)
Present Prizes etc - 4 (DoY - 1, EoW - 1, PR - 2)
Parades or Salutes - 1 (DoY - 1)
Church Services - 3 (PoW - 2, DuoCor - 1)
Others - 10 (PoW - 3, DuoCor - 2, PHoW - 1, EoW - 1, PR - 1, TL - 1, DoK - 1

Total - 444

Are you continuing to do this? I find it interesting and was thinking about turning it into a spreadsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom