The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-25-2017, 03:34 AM
Courtier

The Installation Ceremony of Seri Paduka Baginda Yang di-Pertuan Agong XV Sultan Muhammad, the 15th King of Malaysia, was held at the Throne Hall of Istana Negara yesterday Monday 24 April 2017 from 9.30am until 11.30am Malaysian time. The ceremony was steeped with Malay tradition. His Majesty kissed the Holy Qur'an and consented to receive the Keris Kerajaan, a special state dagger that symbolises his sovereignty as the Supreme Ruler of the country. The ceremony was graced by the members of the Gendang Besar DiRaja Kelantan who performed three Royal tunes. A 21-gun salute was fired after the crowd shouted the cry of 'Daulat Tuanku' following His Majesty's recitation of the Oath of Installation.

All the Malay Rulers and their Consorts attended the ceremony except the Raja Perempuan of Perlis. Brunei, Kelantan, Pahang, Kedah and Johor sent the representatives of their Rulers. As the King himself is the Ruler of Kelantan, hence his Regent attended.

The Malay Rulers who attended the Installation Ceremony yesterday:-

1. Raja of Perlis Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin Ibni Almarhum Tuanku Syed Putra Jamalullail

2. Sultan of Terengganu Al-Wathiqu Billah Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin Ibni Almarhum Sultan Mahmud Al-Muktafi Billah Shah

and Sultanah Nur Zahirah

3. Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Negeri Sembilan Tuanku Muhriz Ibni Almarhum Tuanku Munawir

and Tunku Ampuan Besar Tuanku Aishah Rohani Binti Almarhum Tengku Besar Mahmud

4. Sultan of Selangor Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah Ibni Almarhum Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah

and Tengku Permaisuri Norashikin

5. Paduka Seri Sultan of Perak Paduka Seri Sultan Nazrin Muizzuddin Shah Ibni Almarhum Sultan Azlan Muhibbudin Shah Al-Maghfurlah

and Raja Permaisuri Tuanku Zara Salim

The representatives of the Malay Rulers:-

1. Pengiran Muda Mahkota of Negara Brunei Darussalam Paduka Seri Pengiran Muda Mahkota Pengiran Muda Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah Ibni Paduka Seri Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Muizzadin Wad-Daulah

2. The Regent of Kelantan Tengku Muhammad Faiz Petra

3. The Regent of Pahang Tengku Mahkota Abdullah Al-Haj Ibni Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Al-Musta'in Billah

and Tengku Puan Tunku Azizah Aminah Maimunah Iskandariah

4. Raja Muda of Kedah Tunku Sallehuddin Ibni Almarhum Sultan Badlisyah

and Raja Puan Muda Tengku Maliha Binti Tengku Ariff

5. Tunku Mahkota of Johor Tunku Ismail Ibni Sultan Ibrahim

and Che Puan Khaleeda Bustamam

Yang di-Pertua-Yang di-Pertua Negeri (Governors) of non-royal states:-

1. Yang di-Pertua Negeri of Pulau Pinang Tun Haji Abdul Rahman Abbas
and Toh Puan Majimor Shariff

2. Yang di-Pertua Negeri of Melaka Tun Mohd. Khalil Yaakob

and Toh Puan Zurina Kassim

3. Yang di-Pertua Negeri of Sabah Tun Juhar Mahiruddin

and Toh Puan Norlidah RM Jasni

4. Yang di-Pertua Negeri of Sarawak Tun Haji Abdul Taib Mahmud

and Toh Puan Raghad Kurdi Taib

Other notable members of the Kelantanese Royal Family and other Malaysian Royal Families were also present including Tengku Laksamana of Kelantan Tengku Abdul Halim and Tengku Puan Laksamana Tengku Sharifah Azwan, Tengku Temenggong of Kelantan Tengku Muhammad Rizam and Tengku Puan Temenggong Tunku Nor Hayati, Tengku Panglima of Perlis Tengku Syed Anwar and Tengku Puan Panglima Tengku Nor Zehan, Tengku Rozan, Tengku Salwani and Tengku Merjan.

BERNAMA IMAGES

BERNAMA IMAGES

BERNAMA IMAGES

BERNAMA IMAGES

BERNAMA IMAGES

BERNAMA IMAGES

BERNAMA IMAGES

BERNAMA IMAGES

Old 05-02-2017, 09:57 AM
Courtier

A few pictures from the Installation Ceremony of the Yang di-Pertuan Agong XV Sultan Muhammad V at Istana Negara.

Yang di-Pertuan Agong XV Sultan Muhammad V

The King receiving The Holy Qur'an and Keris Panjang DiRaja (Keris Kerajaan) as well as reciting the Oath of Installation

Raja Perlis Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin Ibni Almarhum Tuanku Syed Putra Jamalullail

Sultan Terengganu Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin Ibni Almarhum Sultan Mahmud Al-Muktafi Billah Shah and Sultanah Nur Zahirah

Yang Di-Pertuan Besar Negeri Sembilan Tuanku Muhriz Ibni Almarhum Tuanku Munawir and Tunku Ampuan Besar Tuanku Aishah Rohani Binti Tengku Besar Mahmud

Sultan Selangor Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah Ibni Almarhum Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah and Tengku Permaisuri Norashikin

Paduka Seri Sultan Perak Sultan Nazrin Muizzuddin Shah Ibni Almarhum Paduka Seri Sultan Azlan Muhibbuddin Shah Al-Maghfurlah and Raja Permaisuri Tuanku Zara Salim

Paduka Seri Pengiran Muda Mahkota Brunei Pengiran Muda Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah Ibni Paduka Seri Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Muizzuddin Wad-Daulah

The Regent of Pahang Tengku Mahkota Abdullah Ibni Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Al-Musta'in Billah and Tengku Puan Pahang Tunku Azizah Aminah Maimunah Iskandariah Binti Almarhum Sultan Iskandar and also The Regent of Kelantan Tengku Dr. Muhammad Faiz Petra

Raja Muda Kedah Tunku Sallehuddin Ibni Almarhum Sultan Badlisyah and Raja Puan Muda Tengku Maliha Binti Tengku Ariff

Tunku Mahkota Johor Tunku Ismail Ibni Sultan Ibrahim and Che Puan Khaleeda Bustamam

Tengku Laksamana Kelantan Tengku Abdul Halim (seated)

Old 05-02-2017, 10:20 AM
Courtier

On Friday 28 April 2017 The Yang Di-Pertuan Agong XV Sultan Muhammad V attended Friday Prayer and Special Sermon in conjunction with the Installation Ceremony at Putra Mosque in Putrajaya.

The King attended the Recitation of Yasin and Special Prayer in conjunction with the Installation Ceremony at the same mosque on 21 April 2017.

Also in attendance was The Regent of Kelantan Tengku Dr. Muhammad Faiz Petra
Old 05-02-2017, 10:40 AM
Courtier

This afternoon 2 May 2017, The Yang di-Pertuan Agong XV Sultan Muhammad V attended the official opening of the Royal Exhibition of 'Our King' at the old Istana Negara at Jalan Istana, Kuala Lumpur. The exhibition is divided into three segments including the Institution of the Yang di-Pertuan Agong, the History of Kelantan Sultanate and the Personal Life of His Majesty. Members of the public will start viewing this exhibition tomorrow 3 May 2017 for one month.

http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v8/ne...php?id=1352352

Also in attendance in this ceremony were Tengku Laksamana Kelantan Tengku Abdul Halim and Tengku Laksamana Tengku Sharifah Azwan

Tengku Rozan and Tengku Salwani

Old 05-02-2017, 10:59 AM
Courtier

State Visit of King of Bahrain to Malaysia 30 April - 3 May 2017

The King of Bahrain King Hammad Bin Issa Al-Khalifa embarked on a four-day State Visit to Malaysia since Sunday 30 April 2017 when arrived in Kuala Lumpur at 11.30pm.

The King was given an official welcoming ceremony inside the Banquet Hall of the Parliament on Monday afternoon at 3.15pm by the Yang di-Pertuan Agong Sultan Muhammad V. Also in attendance was Prince Nasser Bin Hammad. The King of Bahrain consented to receive the Honorary Airborne Wing and Maroon Beret from the 10th Paratrooper Brigade of the Malaysian Armed Forces.

In the evening the Bahraini Royal Entourage attended the State Banquet hosted by Sultan Muhammad V at Istana Negara.

BERNAMA IMAGES

BERNAMA IMAGES

BERNAMA IMAGES

BERNAMA IMAGES

BERNAMA IMAGES

BERNAMA IMAGES

BERNAMA IMAGES

BERNAMA IMAGES

This morning King Hammad also held a meeting with the Sultan of Pahang Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Al-Musta'in Billah at St. Regis Hotel, Kuala Lumpur

King Hammad, Prince Nasser and the Bahraini entourage attended the Prime Minister's dinner at Seri Perdana

The Bahraini entourage left Malaysia at 1.00pm on 3 May 2017 for Brunei Darussalam

Old 05-02-2017, 11:43 AM
Majesty

Thanks for the photos!

Zara Salim looked magnificent. I wish there were a clearer photo.
Old 05-18-2017, 04:53 AM
Courtier

Investiture Ceremony in conjunction with the official birthday of the Raja of Perlis Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin at Istana Arau

Old 05-26-2017, 11:14 AM
Courtier

The 246th Meeting of the Conference of Rulers on 24 May 2017 at Istana Negara

Old 06-20-2017, 10:57 PM
Courtier

The Yang di-Pertuan Agong Sultan Muhammad V attended the breaking of fast with civil servants at Istana Negara in conjunction with the holy month of Ramadan. The King also joined the congregation for Maghrib, Isyak and Tarawih prayers.

BERNAMA IMAGES=

BERNAMA IMAGES=

BERNAMA IMAGES=

Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah of Selangor handed over donations to new converts, orphans and poor in Dengkil

BERNAMA IMAGES=

BERNAMA IMAGES=

Paduka Seri Sultan Nazrin Muizuddin Shah of Perak opened a new mosque in Tanjung Malim

BERNAMA IMAGES=

BERNAMA IMAGES=

The Regent of Pahang Tengku Mahkota Abdullah hosted breaking of fast for orphans at Istana Abdul Aziz, Kuantan

BERNAMA IMAGES=

BERNAMA IMAGES=
Old 07-19-2017, 01:24 AM
Majesty

Dennis Verbaas from Lisse is marrying Malaysian princess Tunku Aminah August 14. The two met each other in a Malaysian cafe and clicked immediately, a spokesperson for the couple said.

Dutch model to marry Malaysian princess | NL Times
Old 07-19-2017, 09:55 AM
Heir Apparent

From the which one royal family does she come from (i.e. which state)?
Old 07-19-2017, 04:50 PM
Majesty

From Johor Royal Family.

Two articles with more informations

Johor princess to marry on Aug 14 - Videos | The Star Online

Johor Princess to marry Dutchman on Aug 14 - Nation | The Star Online

Photo of the groom

http://images.says.com/uploads/story...53991/2a58.jpg
Old 07-26-2017, 01:30 AM
Majesty

Future husband of Johor princess has undergone an intensive and systematic Islamic study module to learn the faith

Future husband of Johor princess given guidance on Islamic faith - Nation | The Star Online
Old 07-30-2017, 01:54 AM
Majesty

The wedding ceremony of the Johor Sultan's only daughter and her Dutch-born fiance will be steeped in the royal family's traditions and customs, the palace said yesterday.

Johor princess to keep traditions alive at wedding, SE Asia News & Top Stories - The Straits Times
Old 08-06-2017, 02:23 AM
Majesty

As the wedding of Tunku Tun Aminah Maimunah Iskandariah Sultan Ibrahim draws near, the Princess invite at her wedding and the staff of the palace who Princess grow with them

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2...ff-her-wedding
Old 08-12-2017, 02:40 AM
Majesty

The Dutch-born future husband of Johor princess Tunku Tun Aminah Maimunah Iskan*daraiah, who embraced Islam in 2015, says the religion keeps him calm.

Islam keeps me calm, says Johor princessā€™ future hubby - Nation | The Star Online
Old 08-13-2017, 02:16 AM
Majesty

Like any young bride, Johor princess Tunku Tun Aminah Maimunah Iskandariah binti Sultan Ibrahim is excited about getting her new home ready as her wedding day approaches.

Johor princess excited to move into new home after wedding, SE Asia News & Top Stories - The Straits Times
Old 08-13-2017, 09:53 PM
Nobility

Thank you for the updates in regards to the royal wedding.

Quote:
“These are the people I grew up with and they are very special to me. I want all of them to be at my wedding to share in my happiness,” Tunku Aminah said in a statement issued by the Royal Press Office today.

“The drivers and bodyguards who ferried me around would remind me that I was the only princess, and advised me to be good. Every afternoon after school, I would be with my brothers and we would play with the stable boys. We would eat together at a stall in the stable.

“In addition to the stable boys, I am also inviting all the other staff who looked after us. They were all part of my childhood and they taught me the values of dedicated service, loyalty and kindness,” noted Tunku Aminah.

As a commemorative wedding gift, each of the long-serving staff will receive a special souvenir personally designed by the princess.

The staff, while overjoyed, were pleasantly surprised when the invitations arrived, saying they never expected to be remembered by the princess.

“I had goosebumps …it felt like a dream. I still can’t believe Tunku Aminah actually gave me an invitation to her wedding,” said Adnan Othman, 45, a horse trainer and a Royal Johor Polo Club player.

He said he had known the princess since she was 5-years old, adding that she started taking up horse riding seriously when she turned 11.

A lovely arrangement.

Tags
malaysian royal family