"Bloksberg", Hankø

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fairy tale

Heir Apparent
City
B.
Country
Germany
Thank you for posting this - I have never heard of it before and I really, really, really would like to have that house for myself!! Beautiful building and setting!

It's a very beautiful house and the setting seems very beautiful too.

Oh what a beautiful house on a hill over looking water........would not move if it was mine ever........and it has 3/4 fireplaces also, bet winters there are beautiful with the snow all around the trees......gorgeous house.

Always sad to see a family house go, but Princess Märtha Louise will have a reason for that.

Märtha Louise cuts the price of Bloksberg by NOK 10 million
Since Easter last year, Princess Märtha Louise has been trying to sell the royal property at Bloksberg in Hankø.
- Bloksberg is a unique beach property, in terms of size, location, design and not least in terms of identity. Experience is something that the market knows to value.
That is what lawyer Torbjørn Ek in Advokat Ek, who has been commissioned to sell the property, told VG in the summer of 2018.
But NOK 35 million proved to be a too stiff price. On Friday, the property was again posted on finn.no - with a price indication of NOK 25 million.
- The market did not respond to the price of NOK 35 million last year. We have now adjusted to the feedback we received last year and put in NOK 25 million, says Ek to E24.
Märtha Louise kutter prisen på kongehytte med 10 millioner kroner – E24

A cut of 10 million!?!

Almost a third!! :eek:

This isn't a reduction, it's either desperation or greed.

Greed because if she still expects a handsome profit from the sale the price must have been put at least a third above market price.
Or it's desperation.
A reduction of 5 million would IMO be substantial but perhaps not that unusual.
But 10 million that's a dramatic cut in any case, especially as a first reduction.

My personal conclusion says: ML needs money! And preferably yesterday!

Märtha has sold the royal villa
After almost two years, Princess Märtha Louise (48) has sold the summer place on Hankø.
In August 2018, it was announced that Princess Märtha would sell the summer place on Hankø.
Now it is sold.
Broker Torbjørn Ek confirms that the cabin has been sold, but does not want to comment further on the matter to VG. It was Børsen who first discussed the matter. Ek says to the online newspaper that both price and buyer are confidential.
Bloksberg has belonged to the royal family ever since the then crown prince Olav bought it in 1947. By then he had already leased it in the years before World War II.
Princess's secretary Carina Scheele Carlsen does not want to comment on the matter.
Märtha har solgt kongehytta – VG

In early July, Børsen revealed that Märtha Louise has finally sold the royal villa on Hankø after first being put up for sale in August 2018. At this time, broker Torbjørn Ek told Børsen said that they did not want to go out with a price and the buyer of the historic cottage.
Now, however, Jan-Erik Loland has confirmed to E24 that he and his wife have bought the property.
The investor, on the other hand, tells E24 that they do not want to go out with the sum they had to buy to get the cabin on Hankø.
Investoren har nå bekreftet kjøpet av kongehytta _ Finansavisen

The house was beautiful. Too bad Martha Louise sold it.

Back
Top Bottom