The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2019, 02:55 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 30,078
Photos from the Instagram of Håkan Groth, a swedish born antique dealer and expert, author and photographer.
An ormolu clock by the firm of Galle in Paris, c 1820, of great quality and condition in the Pompeian Salon. I particularly like the detail of the camel on the base, such an unusual motif on a clock like this!
A corner in the Pompeian Salon with a Russian cut crystal, blue glass and ormolu lustre on a small console table.
Nicodemus Tessin the Younger (d. 1728) managed to present plans for a new royal palace just over a month after the fire in May 1697. It has been thought that he had hoped to be able to eventually rebuild the old castle and had drawn up plans for this, but there were also those who speculates that he might have been responsible for the great fire. Sweden’s economy was good at this time and Tessin believed the palace could be built in six years. That was before all the wars that Sweden was drawn into during the reign of Carl XII.
The young king was interested in architecture and took a keen interest in the work with the palace. Tessin corresponded regularly with the king when he was away on his military campaigns. By the time of the king’s death in 1718, Sweden had lost its position as a great European power and building work had stopped as there was no money available for this ambitious building project. It was to be, with its more than 600 rooms the largest building in Sweden. Work could begin slowly again in 1729, the year after Tessin had died, and the royal family could finally move in from their temporary residence at the Wrangel Palace on December 1754, 57 years after the fire. There was still a lot more work to do with the surrounding area and some of the interiors.
The north façade of the Royal Palace engraved in Paris by the Frenchman Sébastien Leclerc in 1695 after Nicodemus Tessin the Younger’s design. Carl XI approved of this newly built façade in a Roman Renaissance style inspired by Palazzo Farnese in Rome. The king ordered 800 copies printed to be distributed in Europe so that people could see the the result of this rebuild. Louis XIV received a copy and is said to have approved of the design.
The first floor of the north range of Royal Palace is where King Adolph Fredric and Lovisa Ulrica moved in in 1754. The palace was not only used as a residence for the royal family, it was also the seat of the government. The black and white photo dates from the 1880s.
Tessin gave each of the palace façades a different design. This, the east side overlooks the sea that comes in to Stockholm and meets the great Lake Mälaren at this point. Of the two wings, the one to the right contains the large Bernadotte Library (formerly the Royal Library) with Gustaf III’s Museum of Antiquities below. The other wing was meant to house a court theatre, but that was never built and it contains offices and apartments with Livrustkammaren (The Armoury) in the basement. The present king, Carl Gustaf grew up in this wing, living with his mother Princess Sibylla and his four sisters on the top floor.
There is a small formal garden, Logården, between between the two wings.
These are the gates bearing the crowned monogram of Carl XIV Johan that gives access into the small formal garden, Logården (Lynx Court).
The stairs from Logården leads up to the east entrance to the Royal Palace. The east side was the domain of the Queen with the garden overlooking the water. The west side was the King’s side overlooking the Outer Courtyard where the changing of the Guards takes place.
The design of the centre of the south façade was given a design based on a Roman triumphal arch by Tessin commemorating Carl XII’s victorious years during the wars in the beginning of the 18th century. This was the ceremonial entrance to the palace where the South Vestibule gives access to the Hall of State and the Royal Chapel, the two largest and most important rooms in the palace.
A detail of the carved oak doors, 1740s, that opens into the South Vestibule of the Palace.
The west façade of the Royal Palace is the most richly decorated. Two curving buildings, one for the Royal Guards, form an outer courtyard where the ceremony of the changing of guards takes place every day, Monday to Saturday at 12.15 and Sundays at 13.15.
A detail of the Doric decoration in stone on the west façade designed by Nicodemus Tessin the Younger.

Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 11:08 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 30,078
Photos from the Instagram of Håkan Groth, a swedish born antique dealer and expert, author and photographer.
A colour lithograph by Carl Johan Billmark (1804-70) of a royal carriage driven out from the Royal Palace crossing the Outer Courtyard, probably 1850-1860.
Looking in the Inner Courtyard from the West Entrance and Loggia. The large Inner Courtyard is very empty. Tessin had planned a large monument with an equestrian statue of Carl XI in the centre surrounded by fountains. Carl XII didn’t like the idea at all as he feared an assassin might hide behind it, so the sculpture was never cast.
Nicodemus Tessin the Younger’s design from c 1700 for an equestrian monument dedicated to Carl XI which he planned to erect in the centre of the large Inner Courtyard. Sadly Carl XII rejected the project so the courtyard remains empty. In the early 1960s it was proposed to finally realise the project and have the bronze statue cast, and the monument built ready to be unveiled by King Gustaf VI Adolf on his 80th birthday 11 November 1962. The king rejected the idea as he didn’t believe there was anyone today able to cast such a large sculpture of the quality required. The courtyard was instead paved with cobbled stones with a large Pole Star inlaid in the centre. Carl XI had chosen the star as his emblem in response to his contemporary, Louis XIV being the ‘Sun King’, as the Pole Star did not set.
Along the east and west sides of the courtyard there are Italian style loggias, intended by Nicodemus Tessin to be open, but they were enclosed with glass doors very soon because of the Swedish winters with cold weather and lots of snow blowing in. Carl XII liked the idea of the loggias as he wanted to be able to walk around the palace without having to go outside. At the south end of the loggias are two wells with pumps that can be seen in the distance. This was very practical as the royal kitchens were situated next to them. The water was said to be particularly good and it and a few residents in the nearby old town had permission to collect water from here. The two grand staircases that takes gives access to the royal apartments are entered from the loggias.
The South Vestibule (Södra valvet) is the ceremonial entrance to the Royal Palace. It gives accès to the two largest and most important rooms, the Hall of States and the Royal Chapel. Nicodemus Tessin the Younger designed this interior, but the decor wasn’t completed until Oscar II took the initiative for it to be done at the very end of the 19th century.
The North Portico (Norra valvet) was designed by Nicodemus Tessin the Younger and completed in 1695, before the great fire of 1697, which it survived. Tessin was inspired by the Vestibule in the High Renaissance Palazzo Farnese in Rome built by Antonio da Sangallo. The Portico was restored a few years ago, but I can’t help thinking that Tessin would have had it painted imitating marble in darker colours as in Italy. It looks too pale and more early 19th century Neoclassicism now (which I also love), but maybe this is how Tessin wanted it to be.
This portico is normally not open to the public, but it has been during the summer when the royal family is away for their vacation.
The late King Gustaf VI Adolf always had his driver enter this way into the palace with his large black Cadillac after driving up the steep Lejonbacken. This was to avoid driving across the Outer Courtyard where the soldiers where meant to be on parade and salut the king when he was driven past.
When Nicodemus Tessin the Younger planned the new Royal Palace he placed the Royal Chapel and the Hall of State on the south side on either side of the South Vestibule with the palace kitchen directly below. The entrance to the two most important state rooms are on the same level as the mezzanine in order to give them extra height. Tessin designed the Chapel in Baroque, and when the architect Carl Hårleman took over the building work of the unfinished palace after Tessin’s death in 1729, he kept the architecture of the chapel, but gave it decorations in the then fashionable Rococo style The pews came from the chapel in the old castle and were salvaged from the fire in 1697.
It is the parish church for the Royal Parish and service is held every Sunday and holy day, and members of the public is welcome. The Royal Family has used (and still uses) the chapel for baptisms, weddings and funerals for over 250 years since it was inaugurated in December 1754.
The pulpit in the Royal Chapel was designed by Carl Hårleman and carved by the French sculptor Adrien Masreliez. It is supported by symbols for the four Evangelists: Matthew is represented by the Man, Mark by the Lion, Luke by the Calf, and John by the Eagle.
The organ in the Royal Chapel that is placed on a narrow balcony was designed by Carl Hårleman and has carved decorations by the Adrien Masreliez.
The ceiling was painted by Guillaume Taraval in 1745 and completed after his death in 1750 by his pupil Johan Pasch. The large central motif depicts The Ascension of Jesus Christ from Earth to the Heavenly Realm.
Decorations designed by Carl Hårleman in the Royal Chapel.
Elias Martin (1739-1818), The Baptism of Prince Carl Gustaf, Duke of Småland, 1782.
When the landscape painter Elias Martin returned from England in 1780, he was hired to paint scenes from Gustaf III’s public life. One of the paintings commissioned was the baptism in the Royal Chapel was the christening of his second son Prince Carl Gustaf. The Silver Throne has been moved in here from the Hall of State for the occasion. This painting now belongs to the Nationalmuseum in Stockholm.

Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 10:52 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 30,078
Press release at court website

Security exercise at the Royal Palace
Thursday, November 14, between 18.00 to 20.00 a security exercise will be conducted at the Royal Palace together with the Stockholm Police and other authorities.
The exercise includes employees from the Police, the Swedish Security Service, the Royal Court, the Armed Forces, the Rescue Service and the health care.
Säkerhetsövning på Kungl. Slottet - Sveriges Kungahus

The Police at its website
Between 18:00 and 20:00, an exercise will be performed at the Royal Palace, as well as its outer and inner courtyard. The scenario will be that a serious incident has occurred. Shooting with blanks will occur.
14 november 14_00, Övrigt, Stockholm _ Polismyndigheten
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 02:35 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 30,078
Photos from the Instagram of Håkan Groth, a swedish born antique dealer and expert, author and photographer.
The Hall of State was designed by Nicodemus Tessin the Younger, but completed by his successor Carl Hårleman. It was ready for the State Opening of Parliament in 1755, an annual ceremony that continued until the last one in 1974. The new constitution of 1975 transferred the opening to the House of Parliament (Riksdagshuset) where a much simpler ceremony now takes place. Gustaf III had balconies added around the room to increase the number of people who could sit here. They were removed in a restoration during in 1929-31, except for one used by the Queen and the Princesses during State Opening of Parliament. The Hall of State was used for other purposes as well, balls, large banquets and other festivities were held here, a tradition which continues today. Concerts are held here during the summer and sometimes exhibitions as well. Tessin had wanted the ceiling decorated, but after his son Carl Gustaf Tessin had failed to engage the celebrated Venetian Painter Tiepolo (he asked too much money to come to Stockholm), it was decided to leave it undecorated.
Queen Christina’s Silver Throne is the focal point of the Hall of State. It was commissioned as a gift for her coronation in 1650 by her favourite Count Magnus Gabriel De la Gardie from the silversmith Abraham Drentwett in Augsburg, Germany. It is made in silver on structure of ebony. It has been used by 17 Swedish monarchs ever since. It was altered in 1750 for the coronation when the Swedish coat of arms with the three crowns replaced Queen Christina’s monogram ‘C R’. It was also covered with the present silver brocade at the same time.
A close-up of the back of the Silver Throne made 1650 by Abraham Drentwett in Augsburg. The crowned coat of arms is flanked by the figures Justice with her sword and scales and Prudence holding a mirror.
The throne canopy in blue velvet with embroidered crowns and the Swedish coat of arms was designed by Jean Eric Rehn and embroidered in gold and silver in Paris for King Adolph Fredric’s coronation in 1751.
Louis-Jean Desprez (c 1743-1804), Gustaf III opening The Riksdag (Parliament) in the Hall of State, 1789.
Gustaf III summoned a Riksdag in early 1789, at which he put through an Act of Union and Security on 17 February with the backing of the three lower estates. This reinforced monarchical authority considerably, although the estates retained the power of the purse. In return, Gustaf abolished most of the old privileges of the nobility. This helped to increase the hatred of the king by the nobility and a conspiracy to have the king killed and reform the constitution took place amongst the nobility in the winter of 1791-92. Riksdag of the Four Estates, was a Diet, the highest in the country next to the king, was made up of the Four Estates: Nobility, Clergy, Burgers and Peasants. It was dissolved in 1866 and replaced by a two chamber parliament.
The assassination of Gustaf III took place at a masked ball at the Opera House in Stockholm at 16 March 1792. The king was not shot dead, he was wounded and continued to rule as head of state and the coup by the disgruntled nobility was a failure. The wound became infected and Gustaf III died 29 March 1792.
Martin Heland (1765-1814), ‘Fackeldans’ performed in the Hall of States after the marriage of Gustaf IV Adolph to Fredrica of Baden on 31 October, 1797. ‘Fackeltanz’ (Marche aux flambeaux) was a pavane for a ceremonial torchlight procession performed with music formerly celebrating a royal marriage in some German courts.
State Opening of Parliament by King Oscar II (1829-1907) in the Hall of State 21 June 1905 after the breakup of the union between Sweden and Norway. King Oscar loved pomp and circumstance and he was the last Swedish king to have a coronation. His son Crown Prince Gustaf (V) is seated next to him, the empty chair was reserved for the grandson and heir presumptive Prince Gustaf (VI) Adolf who didn’t attend on this occasion as he was away on his honeymoon in Ireland having just married Princess Margaret of Connaught. The Prime Minister is seated on on a stool below the throne to the left and the Lord Marshal (Riksmarskalk) is seated to the right.
King Gustaf VI Adolf (1882-1973) 15 January 1956 before the State Opening of Parliament. Next to him stands his daughter-in-law Princess Sibylla and his granddaughters Princesses Margaretha and Birgitta. They are dressed in the formal hermine lined black velvet court dress introduced by Gustaf III at the end of the 18th century.
The Royal Balcony in the Hall of State at a State Opening of Parliament c 1960. Standing, from right to left is Queen Louise, the Princesses Sibylla, Margaretha, Birgitta, Désirée and Christina followed by a very young Crown Prince Carl (XVI) Gustaf.
Crown Prince Carl (XVI) Gustaf attending the State Opening of Parliament in 1965 after he had turned eighteen.
After the marriage of Crown Princess Victoria to Mr Daniel Westling, now Prince Daniel, 19 June 2010, King Carl XVI Gustaf held a wedding banquet in the Hall of State in their honour. The table of honour was set with silver pieces from the Brazilian dinner service made in Paris by the firm Odiot for the Emperor Dom Pedro I.
Photo taken 19 September 1973 when Carl XVI Gustaf at the age of 27 was proclaimed king and presented himself in the Hall of State. He chose to be styled 'King of Sweden', not as previous monarchs, ‘'King of the Swedes, the Goths, and the Vandals (Svea, Göta och Vendes Konung). As he wasn’t crowned, the crown and the regalia are placed on tables on either side of him, and the ermine lined robe is draped over the Silver Throne. The soldiers behind the king are known as 'Carl XI’s Dragoons'.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 11:08 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 30,078
Photos from the Instagram of Håkan Groth, a swedish born antique dealer and expert, author and photographer.
The coat of arms of King Carl XVI Gustaf as Grand Master of the Swedish orders of chivalry (since 15 September 1973 when he succeeded his grandfather).
The Hall of the Order of the Seraphim. This room was designed by the architect and Royal Superintendent Baron Carl Fredric Adelcrantz and was originally the Knights Hall and would have been completed in the late 1750s.
This is where the king would hold regular Chapters with the Chancellor of the Orders and council members of the Royal Orders.
The walls were designed to hold a set of four tapestries depicting battles Carl XI won against Denmark in the 1670s. The present decorations with the insignia of the Order of the Seraphim of papier-mâché from 1866 was commissioned by Carl XV and designed by Fredric Wilhelm Scholander.
In the shallow niches between the windows (where a pair of tiled stoves originally stood) hang copper shields painted with the coat of arms of now living recipients of the Order of the Seraphim. If the new member doesn’t have a personal coat of arms, a new one will be designed by the State Herald after discussing the matter with the recipient.
When a Knight dies, the shield will be transferred to the Riddarholm Church on the day of the funeral and the bells of the church will be rung at 12.00 noon.
The Siege of Malmö, 1677, woven at the workshop of Philippe Béhagle, Paris, 1697-99. Wool, silk, silver and gold. Delivered to Stockholm in 1699.
Nicodemus Tessin the Younger persuaded Carl XI in 1695 to have a set of tapestries woven after the battle scenes painted by Philip Lemke of the king’s successful war against Denmark in the 1670’s when Sweden finally managed to obtain its natural borders in the south (the provinces Skåne, Blekinge and Halland). The borders were designed by Jean Bérain in Paris. Four of the six intended tapestries were woven and the first delivered in 1699 and the remaining three in 1704, by which time Carl XI had died (1697).
Carl Fredric Adelcrantz designed the Knights Hall in 1750s for the four tapestries and the hung in here until 1866. In the second photo they are seen hanging in the room as intended, but they are now permanently in storage. It is interesting to note that the Danish King Christian V had had 12 tapestries woven in 1685-93 for Christiansborg Palace depicting his victorious battles against the Swedes in the same war.
Details of the gilded decorations in the Knights Hall (now the Hall of the Order of the Seraphim) designed by Carl Fredric Adelcrantz in the 1750s.
The insignia of the Order of the Seraphim is incorporated in the decorations in two of the panels and in the overdoors. The insignia for the orders of the Sword and the Polestar was used for the other panels and two overdoors.
The giltwood armchair and one of the two chairs that were made for the marriage ceremonies of Crown Prince Adolph Fredric and Princess Lovisa Ulrica of Prussia held at Drottningholm in 1744. They were later placed in the Knights Hall for the use of King Adolph Fredric and his two eldest sons Crown Prince Gustaf and Prince Carl when the attended a chapter of the Royal Orders. They are still upholstered in the original silk velvet fabric from 1768 woven with patriarchal crosses in black on a white ground.
This is one of twenty four chairs commissioned in 1760 for the Knights Hall. They are painted yellow and not gilded as the chairs used by the royals.
The black and white silk velvet fabric is the original and the whole ensemble of chairs are still in the room they were made for. This model of chairs (based on a French Louis XV design) was also made in great numbers for the royal dining rooms in the palace, again painted and not gilded to mark the difference with chairs for members of the royal family who sat on gilded chairs.
This was the First Council Chamber when the Council of the Realm resided here. King Adolf Fredric nominally presided over the Council, but he only had two votes. The Councillors were headed by the Chancery President (equivalent of a Prime Minister). The room is since 1866 called the Hall of the Order of the Polar star.
This was the Second Council Chamber when the Council of the Realm resided here from 1755 to 1789.
The room is since 1866 called the Hall of the Order of the Sword.
The Hall of the Order of the Sword has papier-mâché decorations designed by Fredric Wilhelm Scholander in 1866 for King Carl XV. The Apartment of the Royal Orders were used by the Supreme Court of Sweden 1789-1949, but it was also used for the royal processions on the way to the Hall of State.
Oscar II had an annual ball (The Oscar Ball) in January when 3,000 guest were invited and the members of Parliament dined in this suite of rooms on those occasions.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 07:06 AM
eya eya is offline
Imperial Majesty
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: -, Greece
Posts: 17,644
Happy first Advent! Today, the Christmas trees are lit at Logården by the Royal Palace and light up in the December darkness.

Deja vu!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 03:08 PM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 30,078
Photos from the Instagram of Håkan Groth, a swedish born antique dealer and expert, author and photographer.
The apartment King Adolph Fredric and Queen Lovisa Ulrica loves into in the new Royal Palace in Stockholm in December 1754 is on the first floor (‘Piano Nobile’). The King’s apartment was entered from the West Staircase, the Queen’s from the East Staircase. The two separate parts was joined with a long Gallery in the centre. The first room in the King’s apartment was a Guards Hall (Stånddrabantsalen) decorated with simple panelled walls designed by Carl Hårleman in the 1730s. Here guards were on duty day and night. All apartments in the palace had a Guards Hall, but the King and Queen has two each to mark there elevated status.
The second of the King’s Guards Halls (Livdrabantsalen) was where the King’s Life Guards controlled the entry into the King’s Apartment. The King’s pages, young men of aristocratic birth, were also on attendance in here ready to serve His Majesty. During the time of Gustaf III the room was used as a small dining room and at the end of the 19th century it became Oscar II’s Billiards Room.
In the King’s Second Guards Hall hangs this monumental painting by Pehr Krafft the Younger of the coronation of Carl XIV Johan (born Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte) that took place in the Stockholm Cathedral (Storkyrkan) on 7 September 1818. This very detailed painting, commissioned by the king took years to paint, and is signed and dated in 1824 when it was finally finished.
The first king of the new Bernadotte dynasty that is still on the throne in Sweden today.
The King’s Large Anteroom, now called the Pillared Hall (Pelarsalen) also served as his Dining Room. It was an important ceremonial room as it was here King Adolph Fredric and the Royal Family dined in state served by noblemen from their court with courtiers and others invited surrounding them to watch. King Adolph Fredric is said to have remarked that he couldn’t understand why anyone would want to come to see him eat when they could be at home sitting comfortably in an armchair!
The room, designed by Carl Hårleman, was one of the earliest to be finished in this apartment in 1737. Gustaf III has the room modernised in 1780-82, giving it a more Neoclassical style. He kept the Ionic columns, added more pilasters and new over-doors designed and carved by Jean-Baptiste Masreliez. He also removed two large still-life paintings with fruit and flowers by Antoine-Baptist Monnoyer and replaced them with large mirrors. Two new fireplaces in Italian marble was installed. He also commissioned the two marble statues from Johan Tobias Sergel of Venus and Apollo for the room. Gustaf III used as a dance salon and furnished with chairs and benches. He had it painted white with gold decorations instead of the faux marble painted walls.
This room was restored in the 1940s when the original paint effect was reinstated. Johan Pasch’s painted decor from the 1750s in the window recesses was found under later layers of painted. This room is frequently used today for various receptions by the Royal Family.
One of the five new Gustavian overdoors designed and carved in 1780 by Jean-Baptiste Masreliez for the Pillared Hall.
The ceiling in the Pillared Hall was painted by the Italian artist Alessandro Ferretti with Mother Svea, the personification of Sweden, with lion sleeping peacefully by her side.
Two French ormolu and marble clocks in the Pillared Hall. The first one is signed by the bronzmaker André-Antoine Ravrio (1759-1818).
The Victoria Salon was decorated for Carl XV in the 1860s by the architect Fredric Wilhelm Scholander in a Rococo Revival style. It was named after a statue of ‘Victory’ that once stood in here, not after the Queen with the same name. The enormous carpet, 20 meters x 8 meters, was woven in one piece in Stockholm, but the three crystal chandelier were imported from Vienna. Sadly the old silk on the walls is now very faded and the gold embroidered decor has turned black with oxidisation. The sofa and chairs have been recovered in simple cotton velvet replacing the original silk velvet.
It was Gustaf III who had this room created when he had his late father King Adolph Fredric’s former Anteroom and Audience Room turned into one large ‘Grand Cabinet’ around 1780. The only thing remaining from that time are two white Italian marble fireplaces on the window wall.
This room is today used by the Royal Family for Diplomatic receptions.
This extraordinary cabinet made of Sèvres porcelain, the largest piece ever produced, is decorated with Chinese scenes. It was made in the 1840s during the reign of King Louis Philippe I of France and was given by Emperor Napoleon III to King Carl XV of Sweden and Norway, his first cousin once removed.
It had been in storage, probably since the late 19th century, until it was lent to a Sèvres exhibition in Paris in the 1980s. When it was returned from Paris, opinion of it would have changed, and it was given pride of place in the Victoria Salon, the creation of Carl XV. Carl XV who was a great Francophile visited Paris and his cousin the Emperor, but Napoleon III never came to Stockholm. His son, the Prince Imperial, did come to visit from his English exile in 1878 and travelled around Sweden and Norway in the company of the then Crown Prince Gustaf (V).

Reply With Quote

palaces, residences, sweden, swedish royal family, swedish royal history

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Drottningholm Palace, Stockholm Josefine Swedish Royal Residences 128 11-26-2019 02:28 PM
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia of Spain's Visit to Stockholm: April 19, 2005 Elsa M. Royal House of Sweden 78 04-22-2012 05:28 PM

Popular Tags
administrator alqasimi aristocracy belgian royal belgian royal family chittagong countess of snowdon crown crown prince hussein crown prince hussein's future wife crown princess victoria current events cyprus danish history denmark duchess of cambridge duchess of sussex duke of cambridge duke of sussex dutch history french revolution future wife of prince hussein general news germany head of the house headship henry v house of bernadotte house of glucksburg house of grimaldi house of orange-nassau house of saxe-coburg and gotha jumma kiko king philippe letter lithuania marriage mbs meghan markle monaco royal monarchist monarchy monogram naples nelson mandela bay nobel prize norwegian royal family official visit palaces potential areas prince charles prince harry princely family of monaco princess benedikte queen mathilde queen paola rania of jordan romanov family rumania shakespeare south korea spanish royal state visit sweden swedish history united kingdom usa valois windy city

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:46 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019
Jelsoft Enterprises