The Royal Palace, Amsterdam

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How lovely. I went to Amsterdam for a long weekend in April a few years ago, and stayed near Dam Square - I visited the Royal Palace whilst I was there, and went to the Keukenhof to see all the tulips as well. It was beautiful.

How lovely. I went to Amsterdam for a long weekend in April a few years ago, and stayed near Dam Square - I visited the Royal Palace whilst I was there, and went to the Keukenhof to see all the tulips as well. It was beautiful.

I also enjoyed my tour of the Palace and the Tour Guide was Irish!

I also enjoyed my tour of the Palace and the Tour Guide was Irish!

Did you make a guided Tour? When i was there years ago i had an Audioguide and could explore it on my own.

Did you make a guided Tour? When i was there years ago i had an Audioguide and could explore it on my own.

We had a tour guide but you could opt for an audioguide,it was in 2013 .
The gift shop was quite nice too.

The palace will have another restauration going on. After an earlier one from 2009 to 2011. This time the roof will be restaured. Works will start in 2023 and last until 2025/2026. The palace will remain open.

I wish they'd close the Palace during major restorations as I was there in 2013 during the last one and it looked awful with barriers and rubbish outside.

Back
Top Bottom