Huis het Loo, Apeldoorn

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxPatrickxx

Nobility
City
Rotterdam
Country
Netherlands
Huis het Loo from Pieter and Margriet

Attachments

• pi-hhl-001-groot.jpg
    pi-hhl-001-groot.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 2,060
The pictures are from ANP and uploaded via my own webspace.

Princess Margriet house & garden:

[
1208506.jpg
2106812.jpg

948812.jpg
2106811.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Margriet's Kitchen:

948810.jpg
948809.jpg

Childrens room:

948806.jpg

Princess Margriet's house: a mix of modern architecture with old goods from the royal collections.

looh4.jpg

looh5.jpg

looh3.jpg

Weekend magazine showed some airial pictures of the villa of Princess Margriet and pieter van Vollenhoven. According to the magazine the villa is devided in three parts: private, offices and guesthouse. They also said that They will alter the house and add the guesthouse to the private part of the villa. During these alterations the Princess and her husband will be living in a nearby former shed. which was used by Princess Marianne to store her cows... The Princess and Prof. Pieter will pay the changes themselves btw.

The bungalow is not a bungalow anymore since princess Margriet and her husband had it changed. Boulevard magazine Prive has some pictures of the villa. It has now more than 1000 square meters. Added to the vila is an indoor swimming pool. This was a wish of the princess. Until now she sometimes went to hotel de Keizerskroon in Apeldoorn to swim, sometimes at 5 in the morning, before the hotel guests woke up!

Shownieuws - Home - Video's - Nieuwe villa voor Margriet en Pieter

Last edited:
In what year did Het Nieuwe Loo become the residence of Princess Margriet?

Back
Top Bottom