"Unlawful Killing" (2011) - Film Financed by Mohammed Al Fayed

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The man needs to see a professional greef counsellor, to help get on with his life IMHO. AFAIK he is not doing anything illegal and therefore he cannot be punnished. Stupid, provocative and morally wrong YES, but this is the price we pay for living in a democracy.

If you believed someone killed your child, would you be able to say oh well, whatever, and get on with it? This is what MAF believes, and no amount of grief counseling will likely change that.

It would be interesting to learn exactly why MAF believes what he does -- I seem to remember that someone described to him someone who was at the scene of the accident at most within minutes, and MAF knew this man and that's what led him to believe it was no accident.

While there is no evidence that MAF is delusional, it was a mistake, if MAF was looking for credibility, for the film to go on & on about the Nazi family history of Prince Philip which is irrelevant. It was also a mistake to make any comment about some sins of the royal family going back 100s of years -- also irrelevant.

Of course I don't expect him to shrug and move on. It must be every parents nightmare to out live thier children. I would not wish it on my worst enemy. But perhaps a consellor could help him come to terms with his loss in more healthy way.
I sincerly hope he finds some peace of mind.

Back
Top Bottom