The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Library > The Electronic Domain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-22-2007, 08:31 PM
Royal Highness

I saw the first and liked it a lot. I think it's a really weird coincidence with the real Crown Prince and all. I didn't see the second... heard it wasn't nearly as good.

Old 04-22-2007, 08:38 PM
Royal Highness

Location: Up the street,hang a left,3rd house from the corner, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1
I saw the first and liked it a lot. I think it's a really weird coincidence with the real Crown Prince and all. I didn't see the second... heard it wasn't nearly as good.
Its not but you should watch it anyway just to see the humor in it. I like to think of it as a comedy of errors or a fairytale gone awry!

Old 04-22-2007, 08:59 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Oh I can't get over it in the 2nd movie....Crown Queen Paige!

ETA: Oh my.....they are making a 3rd movie!!! According to the Wikipedia page of Kam Heskin (she played Paige in the 2nd movie) at least.
Kam Heskin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Old 04-22-2007, 10:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Crown Queen Paige!
I love it. This movie is so bad, that it's good, a total cheesefest.
Old 04-22-2007, 10:22 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jennifer
Oh I can't get over it in the 2nd movie....Crown Queen Paige!

ETA: Oh my.....they are making a 3rd movie!!! According to the Wikipedia page of Kam Heskin (she played Paige in the 2nd movie) at least.
Kam Heskin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OMG!!! Say it ain't so! Say it is! Say it ain't! Say it... Oh I can't make up my mind. I hope the third is even worse! Can't wait to buy it!

Is anyone out there watching the repeat airing on ABC Family? I have it dvd but I'm still watching it.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

They're making a third movie? Talk about the triumph of hope over experience.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:13 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth
They're making a third movie? Talk about the triumph of hope over experience.
Well that's what it says on Wikipedia.....so you probably have to take it with a grain of salt.
What would they talk about in a 3rd movie? Show her pregnant? Would they still call her Crown Queen?

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Old 04-23-2007, 12:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

They'd probably call her Queen Mother.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:59 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Coordinator

IMDB doesn't show anything on Luke Mabry's page, nor her page. Thank goodness.

Crown Queen Paige, Third Prince Albert,

Most movies have researchers that look up information for them- this movie's researchers must have been on a coffee break the entire time!

Old 04-23-2007, 05:18 PM
Commoner

I saw the sequel last night and it was the cheesiest movie on royals I have seen in a while. Comparing to the Elizabeth I I saw few nights ago, this was a total disaster. Crown Queen Paige!!! Give me a break!
Old 05-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Nobility

I watched the movie and could not beleive that I wasted my time to view it! I never did understand the Crown Queen Paige thing, anyone get this title.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Courtier

Any Danish user who can tell us how the critics in their country commented on this film (if they ever even made a comment out of it, due to the fact that it has a nexus to Frederik's story)?
Old 05-12-2007, 07:40 PM
Royal Highness

Our favorite movie is on this very minute! Try ABC Family for those of you who are absolute die hard fans. I love the Crown Queen!
Old 05-12-2007, 08:08 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Coordinator

crown queen, crown queen....

it is all so wrong.

Old 09-24-2008, 05:44 PM
Nobility

The Prince and Me 3: The Royal Honeymoon (2008)

On October 28 2008, The Prince and Me 3: the Royal Honeymoon will be released on Video. (I Have my Copy on Pre-Order on Amazon.)

It Stars Kam Heskin and Chris Geere as the King and Queen. After Some false starts and several interruptions, along with the tabloids chasing them, King Edvard (Geere) and Queen Paige (Heskin) finally embark upon their honeymoon.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:00 PM
Commoner

Another one?
Old 09-26-2008, 03:11 AM
Aristocracy

Here is a summary from Amazon:

Quote:
Six months after their marriage, the newly crowned king of Denmark, PRINCE EDVARD and his wife Dr. PAIGE MORGAN (once a farm girl from Wisconsin) are finally able to leave on their long-planned honeymoon. On their way to the airport, Eddie notices Paige is distressed by the constant paparazzi so he changes their travel plans at the last minute. They fly to Belavia, a remote Danish protectorate rich in natural beauty. Arriving at the Hotel Belavia ski resort, the staff promises to keep the couple's identity a secret, however they are recognized by OLIVER LAERTUS, a flunky for Eddie's nemesis, Prime Minister POLONIUS. Trouble arises when the couple runs into Paige's ex fiancé Scott ... Eddie immediately becomes jealous ... furthermore, he senses Scott cannot be trusted. As they take a tour of Belavia's natural beauty, Eddie and Paige discover that Polonius has given orders to bulldoze the precious forest ... to drill for oil. They realize they must do everything they can to try and put a stop to it and save the forest. But first they have to convince the Belavian ruler, Prince Georgiev ... outsmart Scott (who is also in on the devious plot) ... and finally, Eddie must take down Polonius in a showdown amidst the slopes.
I can't wait to see it...I am definitely getting this when it comes out. I love laughing at bad movies.

Pigeonhole THIS.com
Old 10-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Courtier

I've watched all 3 movies and one thing's for sure, the first one is the best not to mention it was Julia Stiles who played the role of the future Queen of Denmark. Too bad she didn't reprise her role on the 2nd and 3rd movies. Even Luke Mably didn't finish the 3rd movie. The 2nd movie was really bad since they didn't even try to research the title of the wife of the King or the future wife..Crown Queen Paige???? Is there such a title for the fiancee of the current King?
Old 10-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Nobility

The first one is the best of all of them. I absolutely loved it! When I found out Julia Stiles wasn't returning as Paige, I couldn't bring myself to watch the second one, and now that Luke Mably has forgone his role as Edvard, I certainly am not looking forward to the third installment of this story.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeleine victoria View Post
I've watched all 3 movies and one thing's for sure, the first one is the best not to mention it was Julia Stiles who played the role of the future Queen of Denmark. Too bad she didn't reprise her role on the 2nd and 3rd movies. Even Luke Mably didn't finish the 3rd movie. The 2nd movie was really bad since they didn't even try to research the title of the wife of the King or the future wife..Crown Queen Paige???? Is there such a title for the fiancee of the current King?
LOL. I don't think there is, no. The closest to that would be Princess Consort or Queen Consort, but she would be addressed as Queen, not Crown Queen. That's rediculous. Now I'm really glad I didn't watch the second film!