The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-20-2008, 09:43 AM
Aristocracy

Scandinavian Royal Documentaries

On the website of the swedish TV-channel SVT you can watch the program "┼ret med kungafamiljen" from recent years. "┼ret med kungafamiljen" is a program which is aired in the end of every year an wich reports what the royal family has done the last 12 month.

Here are some links:

1993: SVT Play

1994: SVT Play

1995: SVT Play

1997: SVT Play

2000: SVT Play I love the scene, when the Queen puts her head in the King's shoulder at the Olympic Games in Sydney.

2002: SVT Play

2003: SVT Play

2004: SVT Play

2005: SVT Play

2006: SVT Play

2007: SVT Play

Hope you enjoy it!

Old 06-20-2008, 09:45 AM
Aristocracy

I recognized that the links don't work correct! SORRY!

Search for "kungafamiljen" and you will find the links on the right side.

Old 08-30-2008, 07:09 PM
Nobility

Oh, lovely! I've been looking for this kind of stuff!
Whatever comes, she said, cannot alter one thing. If I am a princess in rags and tatters, I can be a princess inside. It would be easy to be a princess if I were dressed in cloth of gold, but it is a great deal more of a triumpf to be one all the time when no one knows it. (F.Hogdson Burnett)
Old 08-31-2008, 12:08 AM
Nobility

Excellent find!!!
Old 09-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Nobility

Does the 1997 one not even mention Bertil's death? Or am I blind? I'm so confused...
Whatever comes, she said, cannot alter one thing. If I am a princess in rags and tatters, I can be a princess inside. It would be easy to be a princess if I were dressed in cloth of gold, but it is a great deal more of a triumpf to be one all the time when no one knows it. (F.Hogdson Burnett)
Old 09-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen88 View Post
Does the 1997 one not even mention Bertil's death? Or am I blind? I'm so confused...
I think it mentions it but doesn┤t show any pics from the funural or his life, witch I think is a bit strange
Old 09-01-2008, 06:30 PM
Nobility

Oh, yes, just saw it, at about 33 minutes, they show it. Really strange they don't have any pictures. Are there even videos from the funeral?
Old 04-25-2009, 11:01 AM
Nobility

Scandinavian royal documentaries

Swedish television network has posted a documentary made about the three Scandinavian royal heirs' trip to the Arctic.

Kronprinsessan p├ą polarexpedition - Kungahuset | SVT Play
Old 05-04-2009, 08:41 AM

Does anybody know if these videos are still available somewhere online? I tried to watch them on the SVT website, but it wasn┤t possible :-(
Old 06-13-2009, 09:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

German talkmaster Reinhold Beckmann has an interview with HM Queen Silvia of Sweden on Monday, 15 June, 22:45 at Das Erste.

DasErste.de - Beckmann - K÷nigin Silvia von Schweden
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Here is a report on Bunte about the interview of Silvia with Reinhold Beckmann.

Schwedens K├Ânigin im Interview: Silvia spricht ├╝ber demenzkranke Mutter - BUNTE
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Here is the interview on the mediathek of "Das Erste"

http://mediathek.daserste.de/daserst...d=&goto=&show=
Old 06-17-2009, 10:34 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Here is the interview on the mediathek of "Das Erste"

DasErste - Beckmann: 'Beckmann'-Spezial mit K├Ânigin Silvia von Schweden

Thanks for the Link! For me it was one of the best royal interviews ever!
Old 12-31-2009, 07:53 AM
Heir Apparent

"Charles and Harry": Prince Carl of Denmark and Princess Maud of Wales: NRK TV series

Charles & Harry is a mini series that NRK sent this Christmas. It details the 6-8 months period in the life of Prince Carl of Denmark and Princess Maud of Wales before they became the King and Queen of Norway. It therefore also includes a gallery of the royal family in Copenhagen and King Edward VII in the UK.

The series have received critique for being 10% facts and 90% fiction. Nevertheless, even though I was gnashing my teeth some of the time, it is an interesting series to watch.

I rather liked the family dynamics of the Danish court, and the more carefree depictions of family life in Bredgade.

I also liked how they got some the actors to look like the persons they were meant to portray. Although, I am convinced that Jacob Cedergren would also have made a fabulous Czar Nicholas II.

Unfortunately for royal watchers elsewhere, it is chiefly in Danish, with some Norwegian & Swedish thrown into the mix. There are bits and pieces of dialogue in English and French (the previous Princess Marie was by all accounts in the series not pleased about being in Denmark) but it is subtitled in Norwegian.

Episode 1: NRK Nett-TV - hastighetsm├ąling
Episode 2: NRK Nett-TV - hastighetsm├ąling
Episode 3: NRK Nett-TV - hastighetsm├ąling

NRK is apparently in talks of selling the series to other countries.
Old 10-30-2010, 06:48 PM
Serene Highness

Are the swedish videos in the first post available anywhere? I'd love to see some of the older ones.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:42 PM
Serene Highness

Here are some links of some royal documentaries:

http://svt.se/2.22620/1.2662747/silv...arkt_mig_ocksa
^ vid on the Bernadotte year 2011
Old 06-07-2013, 06:02 PM
Majesty

Video:
Sweden: Guest at The Palace-
The Swedish court is probably the most professional event agency in the country: ZDF documentary:
Schweden: Zu Gast im Palast - ZDFzeit - ZDFmediathek - ZDF Mediathek

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 06-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Royal Highness

I watched the ZDF documentary on tv, they showed lovely images and some background information and information about the Royal family. A nice collection of video clips - nothing completely new for someone who follows the Swedish family, but definitely worthwhile for fans:-)

. Helen Keller