Royals on CNN program "Quest": York, Swaziland, Serbia and Greece, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RhapsodyBrat

Serene Highness
City
Cavite City
Country
Philippines
Host Richard Quest will be focusing on the royals in this month's edition of "Quest", which airs on the fourth weekend of the month, Saturday 06:00, 14:00, 19:00 and Sunday 06:00, 19:00 (all times GMT). The Duke of York, King Mswati III of Swaziland, Crown Prince Alexander of Serbia and ex-King Constantine will be featured on the show.

Here's a short preview for the show:
http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/07/03/quest.royalty/

A right royal showdown

Richard's Quest for royalty
By Producer Matt Percival
Tuesday, July 25, 2006 Posted: 2338 GMT (0738 HKT)

(CNN) -- Through heavy oak doors, the butler emerges from the drawing room.

There's just time for an intake of breath, an adjustment of the tie and the obligatory bow of the head. "Mr Quest, His Royal Highness." Richard Quest has moved up in the world -- he's on a quest for royalty.

For more info on the show and to get your time skeds, here's the website: http://edition.cnn.com/CNNI/Programs/quest/

looking forward to seeing the show. ;) enjoy!

So it should air this weekend the 28th-29th, right? I'm really Looking forward to seeing this!

yes, this weekend. i don't know yet if there are reruns during the weekdays, but i hope there are! it would be particularly interesting to watch King Constantine and know his views. ;)

Thanks RhapsodyBrat! This should be pretty interesing. Did you vote or see the results pertaining to monarchy having a place in today's society? I did. The results are pretty close.

Thank you RhapsodyBrat for the heads up! I just saw a "commercial" for it on CNN, so for all who live in Europe, it will be aired on Saturday at 21:00 PM CET.

I get CNN Int'l since I have digital cable. I better check the program guide for the correct date and time though.

kerry said:
Thanks RhapsodyBrat! This should be pretty interesing. Did you vote or see the results pertaining to monarchy having a place in today's society? I did. The results are pretty close.

you're welcome kerry and GrandDuchess! i just voted, and it still is pretty close. which means many still have a high regard for the monarchies. :)

for some reason i could not find Quest's sked for Asia Pacific, but for those in Perth/Manila/Singapore/Hong Kong and Taiwan, it will be aired at 1400, 2200 PM Saturday and 0300 AM, 1400 and 2200 PM Sunday (GMT +8). i hope i'm correct. :D

Did anyone else see it? I did, so it'd be nice to discuss impression :)

Yeah, I saw it but not the whole part of the show..The ones that I've just watched were the interviews of an African King, ex-king Constantine of Greece, and the Duke of York..

Mahoogie, what time did it air? because, for some reason, i did not catch the show.:eek: i am feeling really stupid for not being able to catch the show. i'm hoping they'll show reruns this week. *sniff sniff*

RhapsodyBrat said:
Mahoogie, what time did it air? because, for some reason, i did not catch the show.:eek: i am feeling really stupid for not being able to catch the show. i'm hoping they'll show reruns this week. *sniff sniff*
I am also hoping for a rerun! I only saw parts of the show at 2 different times :( and I want to watch it as a whole.

RhapsodyBrat said:
for some reason i could not find Quest's sked for Asia Pacific, but for those in Perth/Manila/Singapore/Hong Kong and Taiwan, it will be aired at 1400, 2200 PM Saturday and 0300 AM, 1400 and 2200 PM Sunday (GMT +8). i hope i'm correct. :D
By the way, RhapsodyBrat... you got the airing schedules right in that post. I saw the last part of the show (beginning with the interview with King Constantine) just before 2300 Saturday (GMT+8); and then the first part (until the first few meetings of Prince Andrew in Khazakstan) at 1400 Sunday -- unfortunately, I had some place to go to after that.

Now, what I have to see is what's in between and hopefully, next time, I can watch it from the beginning until the end and not the other way around :D

Back
Top Bottom