"Majestät!" (2006) - ZDF Documentary on Royal Families

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i cant seem to find the first part of the Majestat. I would really like to see the part of Silvia and Carl XVI Gustav. Can anyone show me where to go? Thanks!

Yesterday I saw the fourth part about Harald and Sonja of Norway. I found it very good and interesting.

You can see the video via internet. Here is the link:

ZDF.de - Majestät
I just watched this one yesterday and I really liked it.
There were a few pictures/video-scenes that I never saw before.

I like the way Sonja describes her first meeting with Harald: that he stood next to her and suddenly held her hand.

It's also nice to hear how Margrethe II and Sonja talk about each other.

When will they broadcast the part of King of Morocco?

Morocco will be broadcast on Tuesday, 12th of August. I am also looking forward to seeing it since I know only a little about the Royal Family of Morocco.

did they broadcast the part of King Mohamed VI and Lalla Salma yesterday?did someone watch it?

No, they didn't. Instead they showed the Olympic Games. And I don't know when they will finally broadcast it. I will let you know as soon as I have found it out.

Does anyone know if ZDF will ever broadcast the last part of "Majestät"?

Dear Mademoiselle Lilo, yesterday I have written an email to ZDF asking if they will ever broadcast the last part and telling them that many people are very angry because they are not broadcasting it. They have time to broadcast a serie called "Sehnsuchtsrouten" in August (2 parts) on a Tuesday at prime time and they will broadcast now a new serie called "ZDF history" instead of broadcasting the last part. In my mail I have told them that now the character of a serie has gone and the last part will not have as many watchers as it could have if they have broadcasted it regularly. Now I have received an answer mail that the part will be broadcasted, but the date is not clear yet. I am so angry that ZDF not answer my anger. The text of the mail is like a standard answering mail and not very personal.
Mademoiselle Lilo, not all Germans are so ignorating like ZDF. Please don't be angry.
If they won't broadcast it until half of October we should think of writing a common complaint to ZDF. What do you think of my idea?

Dear Mademoiselle Lilo, yesterday I have written an email to ZDF asking if they will ever broadcast the last part and telling them that many people are very angry because they are not broadcasting it. They have time to broadcast a serie called "Sehnsuchtsrouten" in August (2 parts) on a Tuesday at prime time and they will broadcast now a new serie called "ZDF history" instead of broadcasting the last part. In my mail I have told them that now the character of a serie has gone and the last part will not have as many watchers as it could have if they have broadcasted it regularly. Now I have received an answer mail that the part will be broadcasted, but the date is not clear yet. I am so angry that ZDF not answer my anger. The text of the mail is like a standard answering mail and not very personal.
Mademoiselle Lilo, not all Germans are so ignorating like ZDF. Please don't be angry.
dear principessa i am deeply touched by you're efforts to find aswers to me that's so kind from you,i want to thanks you alot for that,and i want you to know i am not angry,and i don't think all Germans are ignorating this idea didn't even cross my mind i have big respect for all Germans ppl ,i was just a little disapointed, i thought the tha part is canceled wish is not so professionnel from big channel like ZDF,even this delayed isn't so.

If they won't broadcast it until half of October we should think of writing a common complaint to ZDF. What do you think of my idea?
if you help me with germans language:lol: that would be a great idea.
thanks again.

After a long time of waiting I had contacted again ZDF because of the new broadcasting date of the last part of "Majestät". Now I got the answer. The last part will be broadcasted at 25.03.2009 at 00:15 (VPS time 26.03.2009, 00:15)

thanks principessa for the information,really glad they will at last broadcast the part of M6 and Lalla Salma.

Thanks principessa for the information. But 00:15 o'clock is very late. Will ZDF only show Part 6, or are they repeating the others as well?

Dear Mademoiselle Lilo,

the part was broadcasted on 26 March, 00:15 a.m. It was very interesting!

i seen thatnks alot principessa:flowers:
do you have any link we can see the programme?

Phoenix is broadcasting the part of Denmark again today, at 21:00, and on 27-07-2009; 08:15.

PHOENIX - Majestät! (1/5)

The following broadcastings are:
Thailand 27-07-2009, 21:00, again at 28-07-2009, 08:15: PHOENIX - Majestät! (2/5)
Sweden 28-07-2009, 01:45: PHOENIX - Majestät! (1/5)
Norway 28-07-2009, 21:00, again 29-07-2009, 08:15: PHOENIX - Majestät! (3/6)
Jordan: 29-07-2009, 21:00, again 30-07-2009, 08:15: PHOENIX - Majestät (4/5)
Belgium: 30-07-2009, 21:00, again 31-07-2009, 08:15: PHOENIX - Majestät (5/5)
Morocco 31-07-2009, 21:00, again 01-08-2009, 08:15: PHOENIX - Majestät! (6/6)

Thanks for information, principessa. I like the jordan documentary a lot.

anyone watch the Morocco documentary?what was about?
thanks.

I know it's been a while since these documentaries were on, but does anyone still have any links that work?

"Majestät!" by ZDF: documentary on Royal Families, 2006

ZDF broadcasted more documentaries about the Royals this summer:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom