"Máxima und Willem-Alexander: Frischer Wind auf Hollands Thron" (2014) - ZDF Doco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for posting! Nice to see the eternal Reinildis van Ditzhuyzen again, I met her once coinsidently and she is quite funny. Of course she has told some stories a million times by now (about the engagement for example).

I see that they interviewed Countess Annabel von Oeynhausen again (she was also interviewed by the ZDF for Beatrix abdication). I am quite sure that her participation was approved by the court. And the Fürst of Waldeck-Pyrmont was also interviewed.

Last edited:
You´re welcome :)
Those docus at ZDF are always nice to watch, a bit sugary, but meh, sometimes you need that.
Ah and ZDF calls M&WA the "most colorful Royal Couple Europes" That´s not difficult, their counterparts are over 50 :D

You´re welcome :)
Those docus at ZDF are always nice to watch, a bit sugary, but meh, sometimes you need that.
Ah and ZDF calls M&WA the "most colorful Royal Couple Europes" That´s not difficult, their counterparts are over 50 :D

Heu... Albert & Charlène and Philippe & Mathilde are also of their generation.

:flowers:

And even over-50's are not per definition colorless; in keeping with poster Fuerstin Taxis, I'm thinking of Gloria von Thurn und Taxis :)

Heu... Albert & Charlène and Philippe & Mathilde are also of their generation.

:flowers:

Omg, totally forgot them :lol: Well, that just proves that WA&M are the most colourful royal couple..

Gloria is just different to us all :D

Already been done any television movie about dating and engagement of Willem-Alexander and Maxima?

Back
Top Bottom