"Victoria" (2016-Present) - ITV Drama Series on Queen Victoria

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't watch Doctor Who, but I remember her being in Emmerdale. I think she'll do a great job. I wish they'd chosen a different period of royal history, though: we get so many dramas about the Tudors and about Queen Victoria, and very few about anyone else!

Well, if the costumes are anything to go by it should be a very good series.

I'm thinking the UK/Ireland will have it in the early autumn in the Downton Abbey slot,we might even get a Christmas special :D

She looks great! Far too pretty to be Queen Victoria! Thanks for sharing!

Queen Victoria was not ugly in her young age.
The most beautiful "Victoria" was Victoria Hamilton to me.

Queen Victoria was not ugly in her young age.
The most beautiful "Victoria" was Victoria Hamilton to me.

Very true, Victoria Hamilton was the best when it came to playing Queen Victoria. If people don't know who we're talking about, go to YouTube and watch The 2001 series 'Victoria and Albert.' She was indeed the best.

Jonathan Firth was also marvellous as Prince Albert!

:previous:Oh I remember seeing that one. It was a good series. I didn't like Emily Blunt as Victoria though. Has anyone seen the 1975 series Edward the Seventh? I came across it a couple of years ago and have since watched it a few times; really liked it. Annette Crosby was pretty good as young and old Victoria.

Even though Jenna doesn't resemble Victoria in the slightest I'm sure it's going to be an excellent series. I am really looking forward to it.

I understand the scripts are by Daisy Goodwin and the less said about her historical novels the better. I imagine it will be even worse than the Yong Victoria

The first episode of Victoria is set to air on Sunday August 28th!

I don't want to start already with complaints, but for me it's a no.

well it has a terrible writer as scriptwriter and the actress playing Victoria looks much too pretty, and generally these thngs are terrible. But I mgit just watch for 10 mins

Back
Top Bottom