"Harry & Meghan: The Royal Love Story" ('18) / "Becoming Royal" ('19)- Lifetime Movie

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After that scene between them plus the harassment, is there any doubt this letter was needed? Thought so at the time. Feel even stronger now. And I agree with Kate, it was very romantic.

I am glad that they are not avoiding the race issues!!! Especially that awful Daily Mail 'straight out of Compton' headline!!! Despicable!

I am glad that they are not avoiding the race issues!!! Especially that awful Daily Mail 'straight out of Compton' headline!!! Despicable!

Wow - they are spot on with so much... very very well done so far.

This is not as cheesy as I thought it was going to be. Go Lifetime. Only 1 hour in, and they've covered a lot without it feeling choppy.

One awesome Tweet: Harry smelled that coconut oil and fell in love..#ARoyalRomance

Wow! Was not expecting her to be pissed. Yes!! I love this.

I guess my disappointment is that the film is unnecessarily creating tension. As I said before, I don't believe that Charles and Kate didn't support the relationship from the start. And now, I can't believe that Harry didn't run that statement by Meghan first.

No Meghan! Don't break up with Harry!

I guess my disappointment is that the film is unnecessarily creating tension. As I said before, I don't believe that Charles and Kate didn't support the relationship from the start. And now, I can't believe that Harry didn't run that statement by Meghan first.

Actually I don't think that is how they are portraying Charles and Kate at all. I think, imo that they are portraying them as concerned for Harry and the institution. They were not being nasty or anything, just honest.

I'm crushed at this, lol. I know this never happened - but I'm over here acting like it's real, lol.

I checked another channel about the queen. Did Meghan take a swipe at the half sibs?

OMG - come through FakeMamaDoria!!! Yesssssss explain this to FakeMeghan!!

Wow - the Lifetime writers really don't like Kate, lol. Yikes.

I'm loving fake Doria. She really looks like real Doria.

Back
Top Bottom