"Harry & Meghan: The Royal Love Story" ('18) / "Becoming Royal" ('19)- Lifetime Movie

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope she keeps her hair straight; mostly because I support anyone who chooses to change something they don't like about their physical appearance to make themselves feel more attractive. Meghan looks better with straight hair as does Kate.

Last edited:
I hope she keeps her hair straight; mostly because I support anyone who chooses to change something they don't like about their physical appearance to make themselves feel more attractive. Meghan looks better with straight hair as does Kate.

Big assumption regarding why Meghan has opted for straight hair. :cool: Meghan may feel just fine with curly hair and with straight hair both. Lots of reasons to choose one over the other at various times in one's life. We'll see. :flowers:

If a person has been straightening their hair for decades it's safe to say they prefer it straight; when was the last time she didn't have it straight? A teenager? How Dare we assume she prefers it that way after wearing like that for years.

Behind the scene video.

I don't usually watch these kinds of movies but I'll certainly take a look at this one!

I don't usually watch these kinds of movies but I'll certainly take a look at this one!

Oh the happier, sappier and even crappier movies are a bit hit in this house. Even my hubby loves to watch them. He *knows* that if there's a Hallmark or a Lifetime or any other channel going to be shown that has any kind of a "royalty" theme to it, its something I want to watch and he programs it in for me. :D

The two actors are really appealing and have a nice rapport so I hope for their sake that the movie isn't too bad.

I'm going to DVR it and watch it...a few times.

The two actors are really appealing and have a nice rapport so I hope for their sake that the movie isn't too bad.

That's what will make this bit of fluff. :flowers: Even I am intrigued. Would normally not bother but I think the casting has been fortuitous and it may be a stand-alone okay film. Hope it gets on YouTube post-haste once it's aired.

Last edited:
Keeping fingers crossed and expectations reasonable. When Meghan Met Harry pod interviewed the exec producer last week and one of the co-hosts from the In the Limelight pod from Vanity Fair has seen a screener of the full movie. After hearing both, I'm optimistic that this will be one of the better Lifetime movies. Sounds like fans of H&M's story won't be disappointed.

Last edited:
A new :30 trailer. Honestly I liked the shorter teaser better. Less cringeworthy dialogue. Hope it's not like the movies that show all the good scenes in the trailer and the actual movie is meh. Scroll to end of article for the video.

https://www.glamour.com/story/meghan-markle-prince-harry-lifetime-movie-first-trailer

Edit: I did enjoy the accuracy of the blue beanie. ? Probably my fave part. There are actually 2 trailers. One from her perspective and one from his. This link has both back to back.
https://etcanada.com/video/1203594819926/harry-meghan-a-royal-romance/

OMG I'm deceased.

I'm resurrected! I cannot wait to see this!!

You guys - it's almost time.... is anyone else going to be watching?

I can't watch as I opted out not to have cable installed in my apartment even though the monthly subscription is included in my rent. I will be waiting for it to go online. But I hope people share what they think tonight!

I was thinking of live Tweeting, but I'm expecting my MIL over some time this evening. Posting about it here will be fun.

Four minutes!

Ah!!! It's starting!!!! Oh no! Why did they have to start with an image of their mother's coffin!!!!

One more thing I just noticed on the Lifetime website. Lifetime has a special on M&H called Harry and Meghan: Royal Rebels tonight at 10:22PM EST. In case people didn't know.

Fake Young Harry is a little chubbier in the face than real Young Harry.

Confused...who is the brunette he's walking the red carpet with?

The same woman witn Meghan when she's fitting the red dress....the stylist with Ralph Lauren! Violet!

Is it wrong I’m enjoying this first date? I’m charmed by Meghan. I did lol at the emergency because I’ve done that with my girlfriends. “Get me out of here!”

I laughed too at Fake Harry saying that - but I was mad they didn't kiss!!

I laughed at the "London Bridge is.." Fake Harry looks annoyed and "falling down?"

Hahahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom