"The Monarchy Inside" (2010) - DR Documentary on Working Lives of Danish Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In Denmark, there is a TV show about the royal family?

In Denmark, there is a TV show about the royal family?

Sorry? There are many TV-documentaries about the DRF. Are you thinking about something specific?

Sorry? There are many TV-documentaries about the DRF. Are you thinking about something specific?

A weekly TV program on the Royal Family. A program like "Place Royale" of Belgium.

A weekly TV program on the Royal Family. A program like "Place Royale" of Belgium.

I see. :)

No.
Instead there are the yearly reviews of the year around Christmas and the occasional documentary and of course various news coverage.
But when the big show is on, like QMII's birthday, then we are talking massive coverage! With very high viewer ratings I might add.
That also applies to some other royal families. Especially the Swedish and the Dutch too. And to a lesser degree the Norwegian and British.

I see. :)

No.
Instead there are the yearly reviews of the year around Christmas and the occasional documentary and of course various news coverage.
But when the big show is on, like QMII's birthday, then we are talking massive coverage! With very high viewer ratings I might add.
That also applies to some other royal families. Especially the Swedish and the Dutch too. And to a lesser degree the Norwegian and British.

Thank you. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom