"Charles and Camilla: Whatever Love Means" (2005) - Granada Telemovie

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I realize I never gave my review of the movie: I feel it was quite good and one of the better royal movies I have seen of late...much better than the Will and Kate movies. I didn't find they portrayed Diana as a dimwit at all, she was just portrayed as a shy, naive, young girl who was in way over her head. I also didn't find her whinny and found her argument with Charles believable and understood what she was going through. It was so sad because they both needed to just sit and talk about where the other person was coming from so this damn comedy of errors would stop. I loved the actor playing Charles and he made me love the man even more, of course he was better looking than the real person. At the beginning I liked Camilla's character but towards the end I started to see her as manipulative but that was only after Diana came on the scene and she talked Charles into marrying her and told him to trust her then went and made out with him. Apparently Charles was as smitten with her as everyone else and he thought they could actually be happy together. But this movie seemed to say Camilla told him to marry her.

Is this the one with Laurence Fox as Charles

Back
Top Bottom