Barbara Walters Special on the Windsors ("A Year with The Queen" edited) 2008 - ABC

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The state dinner for Uganda seems like it's quite an impressive chow down.

I am watching it now too. How cool is this?

The queen is talkative too. How pleasant!

I know! She is amazing! So much class.

She's looking at the ribbons and awards now. She definitely knows what's going on!

She's looks so tiny bestowing a knighthood! She's so endearing.

OMG! This is amazing! Did you see her knight that man?

I'll watch it if I feel up to it. I've been feeling fine, but I'm afraid that I might be coming down with the flu. Hopefully its just a bad cold.

But I've been looking forward to the program for a while, so like I said, I will if I can.

I know the feeling...my head is pounding right now:) But I will try and watch, I have my tivo ready to recored it if i can't stay awake! Hope you feel better!

Yes. Did you hear what the one said that was receiving one for his contribution to the sheep industry? He said that was so kind of her. I felt like crying because he seemed so sincere!

I'm watching it right now, and it is fabulous! I swooned over the beautiful china fruit bowls, and it was great to see the room where the medals and awards for orders are kept. The knighting ceremony was great.

Camilla looks nice.

She has a rather deep voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Charles was talking to some little kids and he looked very happy to do so.

This was shot prior to the concert for the Diana.

And now Prince William and the homeless!!!! How touching.

Now they are showing Prince Harry. He's very handsome.

Is that Prince Edward?

Nice Rolls Royce for HM and Prince Philip!

It was. It is Andrew now.

I heard Barbara say that his role is strictly commercial but I didn't hear what Edward's is. Did anyone hear?

The new Lord Chamberlain received a nice badge!

Nice book the kids made for the queen with different hats.

24-car fleet!!!!!!!!!!! Sheesh.

I thought that was a Rolls!

The photo sessions up next and can't wait! The queen has spunk!

Does any one know how much money they raised at the Diana concert? I don't remember hearing.

I can't say that I ever knew. Try the Diana forum as it might be posted in one of threads.

Back
Top Bottom