The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-30-2014, 10:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Queen Silvia's interview on ARD by Reinhold Beckmann, video
Video Königin Silvia von Schweden im Gespräch mit Reinhold Beckmann ARD Mediathek Das Erste

Old 08-04-2014, 09:45 AM

Svt

Hello my friends!

I was at the birthday concert of Princess Victoria. It has me very much. I am a very big fan, I want to dowload the video from SVT. Is this possible and how do you do that? Maybe one of you has picked up and it can make purely on You Tube. There I can dowload it. I would also download the video from Haga Palace also like. The baptism of Princess Leonore is on You Tube, but the reception is not. That there is again only at SVT. I would be happy to answer.

Thank you.
Much love Sabrina

Hej mina vänner!

Jag var på födelsedagskonsert för prinsessan Victoria. Det har jag väldigt mycket. Jag är en mycket stor fan, jag vill dowload videon från SVT. Är detta möjligt och hur gör man det? Kanske en av er har plockat upp och det kan göra rent på You Tube. Där jag kan dowload det. Jag vill också ladda ner video från Haga slott också vilja. Dopet av prinsessan Leonore är på You Tube, men mottagningen är inte. Att det är återigen bara på SVT. Jag skulle gärna svara.

Tack.
Mycket kärlek Sabrina

Hallo ihr Lieben !

Ich war bei den Geburtstagskonzert von Prinzessin Victoria. Es hat mir sehr gefallen. Ich bin ein sehr großer Fan. Ich möchte das Video von SVT dowloaden. Ist das möglich und wie macht man das ? Vielleicht hat es einer von euch aufgenommen und kann es bei You Tube reinstellen. Dort kann ich es dowloaden. Außerdem würde ich das Video von Schloss Haga auch gern haben. Die Taufe von Prinzessin Leonore ist bei You Tube, aber der Empfang nicht. Das gibt es wieder nur bei SVT. Würde mich auf Antwort freuen.

Danke.
Viele liebe Grüße Sabrina

Old 08-19-2014, 12:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Christina delivered on 26th March The Royal College of Music's Jan Wallanderpriset 2014 to pianist and composer Joel Lyssarides
Old 09-01-2014, 11:00 AM
Nobility

interview with the queen about her work with mentor
Old 10-08-2014, 03:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Carl Philip guest in the new "Hellenius hörna"
In a video clip on Instagram David Hellenius lets followers see how he, in police attire, stops a car and asks the question. The car sits none other than Prince Carl Philip.
"David, I know you. I told you that I will not be involved in your program," said the prince, and runs away.
The video (published this mornint) is a commercial for the program manager's show 'Hellenius hörna "on TV4.
- I can confirm that the prince will be a guest at the premiere program. I feel nervous and at the same time very enjoyable and luxurious that he has chosen me. I'm very proud to have him. It feels great, says David Hellenius.
The host says that the prince has long been a dream guest and it's been a lot of work behind getting him to the studio.
- Absolutely, this is the first time he makes a great TV interview, so we've worked a lot with it. It will be a very unique program. He's single guest in a half hour and it is the first time he makes such a great interview, says David Hellenius.
Will the prince be involved in more skits in the program?
- It may be seen. But I can say that people should not miss the program, said Hellenius mysteriously.
The premiere of "Hellenius hörna" with Prince Carl Philip as a guest broadcast on TV4 on Friday 17 October.
Prins Carl Philip gäst i nya "Hellenius hörna" | Nöje | Expressen
Translation

Hellenius Hörna is a swedish talk show, started in 2013. It has sketches/skits which are related to the guests.
The Court's PR-machine is running for full before the wedding, it seems. Madeleine held a very low profile, but that isn't the case now.