The Swedish Royals and The World Childhood Foundation, Part 1 (May 2003-May 2018)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to http://www.newscom.com:
KIEV, UKRAINE. SEPTEMBER 8. Younger daughter of Queen Silvia of Sweden Princess Madeleine attends the event of the International Organization for Migration.

There is a small (new) photo of Madeleine too. In order to see larger pics you have to login :([/quote]

Maybe it's the lighting but Madeleine looks less tan. :) I hope we'll see more photos soon. We ususally get a lot more pictures of Madeleine's official events.

soCal girl said:
Maybe it's the lighting but Madeleine looks less tan. :) I hope we'll see more photos soon. We ususally get a lot more pictures of Madeleine's official events.

Your right! She looks alot less tanned (or orange) than before. I think she looks good like this. Let's hope she doesn't go back to the other color...;)

Last edited:
Upcoming events in October

Thursday 5/10 – Friday 6/10

> H.M. The Queen, H.R.H. Princess Madeleine
The Annual Meeting of World Childhood Foundation (The Royal Palace of Stockholm)

Last edited by a moderator:
New photos of Princess Madeleine

05.10.2006 Annual meeting at World Childhood Foundation at the Royal castle, attended by Princess Madeleine and her mother :flowers:

Photos from Polfoto

Last edited:
She looks like out of a fairy tale... I mean, I wouldnt be shocked if I found out she had the three ladies of Sleeping beauty in her birth day throwing spells on her! :D

Last edited:
Thursday 5/10
> H.M. The Queen, H.R.H. Princess Madeleine
The Annual Meeting of World Childhood Foundation
The Royal Palace of Stockholm

Photos from Polfoto :flowers:

Last edited:
She looks so pretty. I hope she does more engagements.

I like how the kids get involved in their royal duties and take on meaningful causes.

Madeleine is wearing the Childhood Foundation bracelet. Available for purchase on their website.

Very nice photos of Madeleine and Silvia, although I dislike what the queen is wearing on this ocasion. Thanks Tartucat!:flowers:

I was surfing in the Internet and I accidently ended up at a following site: www.corren.se (search for "prinsessan madeleine"). There is an article called "Prinsessbesök på Barnahus i Linköping" published on 6th October. Complete with a couple of pictures. Unfortunately I don't understand Swedish, so I don't know what this article is about. Have anyone seen this article? What it is about?

Photos from CORREN.SE

Last edited:
Princess Madeleine visited the Barnahus, which is a shelter and safehouse for abused children. She visitied it with other members of the World Childood Foundation.

very very nice pictures of Madeleine onthat side Tartucat indeed thay are very small, i also don't have a password for this one !!!

grevinnan said:
Madeleine is wearing the Childhood Foundation bracelet. Available for purchase on their website.

I have been on their website but i can't find a link to a shop?

Childhood Foundation

Thank you very much for the information, grevinnan.

Here are more photos from 06.10.2006.

Photos from: www.e.lst.se and corren.se

Last edited:
Childhood Foundation

STOCKHOLM 05.10.2006
Princess Madeleine during the annual meeting of the World Childhood Foundation at the Royal Palace in Stockholm, Sweden. Photo: Claudio Bresciani / SCANPIX

Photos: www.anp-photo.com

Tartucat said:
STOCKHOLM 05.10.2006
Princess Madeleine during the annual meeting of the World Childhood Foundation at the Royal Palace in Stockholm, Sweden. Photo: Claudio Bresciani / SCANPIX

Photos: www.anp-photo.com

WOW she looks good here - i don't visit these forums often but i would like to know - how much longer will PM spend in NY? Just wondering.

Anyway its good to see her performing Royal engagments. I hope she does more this year and in the year to come.:flowers:

Amina said:
WOW she looks good here - i don't visit these forums often but i would like to know - how much longer will PM spend in NY? Just wondering.

Anyway its good to see her performing Royal engagments. I hope she does more this year and in the year to come.:flowers:
Princess Madeleine left NY in June and is now back in Sweden. She is taking a course in leadership and organisation at Stockholm university and works at World Childhood foundation

I just love this photo of Princess Madeleine and Queen Silvia. Event: The annual meeting of Childhood Foundation 05.10.2006

Photo from: ANP-photo.com

at the last photos she looks so good. she is so natural and beautyful. i hope that she make mor events in the future.

Tartucat said:
STOCKHOLM 05.10.2006
Princess Madeleine during the annual meeting of the World Childhood Foundation at the Royal Palace in Stockholm, Sweden.

I like P Madeleine's headband, it looks really cute on her. I live in Canada and here handbands are very trendy right now and they seem to be everywhere.

True, the headband really looks good on her.She definetly has good taste in what she wears.I hope the pictures keep coming.I'm glad madeleine has taken part of some events lately. As a princess, and being 3rd in line to the throne, she knows that she has benefits and also duties towards common people (not royals). I expect she will be able to deal with both, not only with the benefits.

The Swedish Royals and The World Childhood Foundation

Friday, 17 November

> H.M. The Queen
Attendance at conference on "Prevention of Violence against Children in an Intercultural Setting" and inauguration of Mutter-Kind-Haus Jorg Sommerlath
Berlin

Like in October 2006, Queen Silvia arrived in Germany alone. Princess Madeleine could not attend. Again. Fortunately there are always a lot of photos from German visits.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/so...|0|0|72580967|0|0|0|0|0|||0|0|0|0|0&p=7&tag=1

Many thanks for the links to the interview and video:flowers:

The BAMBI 2006 honourable award will go to H. M. Queen Silvia for her exceptional dedication to children within the framework of the “World Childhood Foundation,” which she founded. Her Majesty will personally accept Germany’s most important media prize in Stuttgart on the 30th of November. Around 800 prominent guests from industry, society, politics, the media, and show business are expected at the Mercedes Benz Museum.

Background of the BAMBI award:
BAMBI is a symbol of popularity with the public and Germany rewards its stars every year with this award. Founder Dr. Hubert Burda will welcome around 800 prominent guests from industry, society, politics, the media, and show business to the 58th award ceremony. The glamorous gala in the Mercedes Benz Museum in Stuttgart will be moderated by entertainer Harald Schmidt and broadcast live on ARD on November 30, 2006 starting at 8:15 pm. More than seven million viewers tuned in to watch the gala live the year before.

Further information:
www.hubert-burda-media.com

Yesterday, after the conference "Violence against children abuse..." in Berlin the queen open mother-children-house "Jörg Sommerlath" in Berlin.

At the evening was a charity-Gala her Childhood-Foundation in Ritz-Carlton-Hotel Berlin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom