The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-30-2015, 04:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

World Childhood Foundation USA tells at their website, that queen Silvia and Madeleine will attend at ThankYou Gala at the Plaza Hotel in New York on 24th September.
ThankYou Gala — World Childhood Foundation

Mentor Foundation has informed already earlier, that the queen will attend at International Mentor Gala in Washington on 22nd September.

These events aren't at the calendar yet.

Old 08-30-2015, 05:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Glad to know that! Well, it seems that Madeleine is going to travel a lot even though she has hust moved to London.

Old 09-08-2015, 06:12 AM
Imperial Majesty

Queen Silvia attends tomorrow in Würzburg in Germany at a conference "Sichere Orte für Flüchtlingskinder – Hilfe und Zukunft" ("Safe places for refugee children - Help and Future"). She gives the welcoming speech.
Event_ Childhood im Dialog am 09. September in Würzburg , 09_09_2015 – 09_09_2015
At 18.30 is the Charity Gala, where the queen holds a speech
Benefizgala in Anwesenheit Ihrer Majestät Königin Silvia von Schweden - Childhood¨

Königin Silvia wirbt in Würzburg um Spenden - Leute _ STERN.de
Translation

According to the court calendar, the queen is in Würzburg also on Thursday. In connection to the charity event WCF has a board meeting.
Old 09-08-2015, 06:33 AM
Heir Apparent

I hope I will see the Queen tomorrow in Würzburg. The town is about 50 kilometres away from my home.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 09-08-2015, 09:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
I hope I will see the Queen tomorrow in Würzburg. The town is about 50 kilometres away from my home.
Let's us know what you experience.
Old 09-09-2015, 08:48 AM
Heir Apparent

At the evening I will drive to Würzburg.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 09-09-2015, 11:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

A lot of people at the "Meet and Greet" event to see Queen Silvia.
https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...63&oe=5676EC1C

Frauke Ludowig met Queen Silvia and asked her about Victoria's pregnancy among other things, will be seen today at 18.30 at RTL Exclusiv.
https://www.facebook.com/RTLexclusiv...type=1&theater

Video
Queen Silvia - Reception at the residence _ TV Touring
Old 09-09-2015, 12:43 PM
Heir Apparent

I was there! It was a little bit chaotic, because there were many security problems. No barriers and there were too many different announcement which way Silvia would do. One man had announced that he would give Her Majesty a letter about the European Convention of human rights. And this was one of the reasons why the meet and greet not have taken place.

The meet and greet was canceled, but Her Majesty came on the balcony to greet the people. And she looked great. She was there about 2 minutes and went then to a press conference.

For me was it great. No walkabout but a balcony! I have seen a queen!
Old 09-09-2015, 12:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
I was there! It was a little bit chaotic, because there were many security problems. No barriers and there were too many different announcement which way Silvia would do. One man had announced that he would give Her Majesty a letter about the European Convention of human rights. And this was one of the reasons why the meet and greet not have taken place.

The meet and greet was canceled, but Her Majesty came on the balcony to greet the people. And she looked great. She was there about 2 minutes and went then to a press conference.

Thank you for your report. I read from Twitter that there was chaos and not enough security. Good for you, you saw the queen.

Gallery
Königin Silvia in Würzburg _ Facebook

Königin Silvia von Schweden in Würzburg - Frust am roten Teppich
Translation

Swedish queen fights for refugee kids in Germany - The Local
Old 09-09-2015, 12:54 PM
Courtier

Video of the Balcony Appearance. https://instagram.com/p/7ac3ZxxtbT/
A glimpse of the press conference
https://instagram.com/p/7aauuZRI5z/
Old 09-10-2015, 12:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

The queen at the Charity Gala in the evening
APA-Picturedesk

Königin Silvia in Würzburg_ Ein sonniger Tag ohne Bad in der Menge _ Unterfranken _ Nachrichten _ BR.de

Great gallery
Mediathek - Main-Echo Königin Silvia in Würzburg
Old 09-10-2015, 01:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The queen at the Charity Gala in the evening
APA-Picturedesk
Gorgeous red lace dress. Love it!

Quote:

Sounds like it was a fun day, Principessa.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

Singer and actress Indira Weis attended at the Charity gala, photos from her Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/indira.weis...26757514134348

Video
Old 09-10-2015, 08:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Am I mistaken or the did the titles on the video mispelled the name of the Queen? I thought it was "Silvia" and not "Sylvia"...
Old 09-11-2015, 12:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

Video
Schweinfurter Oberbürgermeister trifft Königin Silvia von Schweden _ TV Touring

Photos
Face to Face
Face to Face

Drottningens klädresa i Tyskland _ Åsas kungliga Europa
Old 09-17-2015, 02:19 PM
Imperial Majesty

The calendar was updated today. According to that queen Silvia goes to New York alone, Madeleine will not go.
On 23th the queen attends at the board meeting of World Childhood Foundation
On 24th the queen attends at an event "United Nations Special Event on Children's Wellbeing and the Sustainable Development Goals" in UN arranged by World Childhood Foundation and Mentor Foundation, and World Childhood Foundation's "Thank You" gala
On 25th the queen attends at UN's "Opening ceremony of the United Nations summit for the adoption of the post-2015 Development Agenda, including remarks by His Holiness Pope Francis", World Childhood Foundation's International Council Meeting and a reception in UN hosted by prime minister Stefan Löfven.
http://www.kungahuset.se/kalender.4....2015%2F09%2F25
Old 09-17-2015, 04:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Madeleine must be in her maternity leave. Nicolas is just 3 months old! I guess NY is too long a journey for staying away from him!
Old 09-17-2015, 05:03 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Why would a letter about the ECHR be controversial or a reason to cancel the event ? Could you please clarify ?

Thanks.
Old 09-18-2015, 01:38 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The calendar was updated today. According to that queen Silvia goes to New York alone, Madeleine will not go.

On the Gala website, Madeleine is still listed as a guest. Guests pay large amounts of money for a table and one of the rewards for large donors is to sit at the HRH's table and to meet Q Silvia and Madeleine at the reception. From this perspective, i would find it very weird if Madeleine does not show up.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app