The Swedish Royals and The World Childhood Foundation, Part 1 (May 2003-May 2018)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, there are lots & lots of pics of both Queen Silvia and Princess Madeleine wearing the WCF's signature bracelet over the years.
At the press conference in New York last week, Queen Silvia wore the bracelet and explained it to the media representatives.
Pic of Silvia showing the bracelet:
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2742/610xgq.jpg

Close up:
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/6290/16003530.jpg

Princess Madeleine also wore it earlier the same day at the UN symposium:
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/92157576/Getty-Images-Entertainment

And here’s the link to The World Childhood Foundation where you can buy it if you would like to support the organization:
Childhood - Startpage

Both looked lovely! I hope this is a test run of 2009 Noble gowns.......l

Hopefully not. I think that the gown of Queen Silvia suits her really nice but I think she will wear another gown. Princess Madeleines gown would be very good for the Noble Prize.

Queen Silvia of Sweden poses for photographers next to a poster of
the 'World Childhood Foundation' at the Swedish embassy in Berlin on
November 11, 2009. The Queen was in Berlin to attend a conference
of the charity 'World Childhood Foundation' she founded and Berlin's
street-work project SUB/WAY.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Last edited:
Swedish Queen Silvia attends an award ceremony within the scope of the 10th anniversary of the World Childhood Foundation in Essen, Germany, 12 November 2009.
Belga Picture Gallery

Madeleine is hosting the first event of the Childhood Foundation in London, Wednesday 30th June. The goal is to raise awareness of Childhood´s work and to reach new supporters to help children at risk around the globe.
Childhood comes to London

Are any of the Von Cutsem brothers still single?????

Are any of the Von Cutsem brothers still single?????

All have been married off as far as I can recall.
I don't see how William is going to meet Madeleine, when he is training in Wales and with his girlfriend.

Let's not start this Will and Madeleine thing please.
I doubt they're even interested in each other.
Besides Will probably wants to be with someone "normal".

Very nice. She is back to business....

I doubt they're even interested in each other.
Besides Will probably wants to be with someone "normal".
Yes, that and the fact that they are both two high maintenance people who need to be taken care of and and have their partner organize their life around them and not the opposite.

As they say, in all relationships there is a gardener and a flower. When you put two flowers together you get, well, the Diana/Charles marriage. :whistling:

hahaha..good gardener/flower comparison Idriel :)

She looks great! It's good to see her back at worh with that foundation that means so much to her!!

Oh dear...it must be hot in London from the sweat marks I saw on her dress. Otherwise the purple is a good color on her. I coudl never get my hair to looks so good. Wonder what she uses...

Oh dear...it must be hot in London from the sweat marks I saw on her dress. Otherwise the purple is a good color on her. I coudl never get my hair to looks so good. Wonder what she uses...
Her dress did not have the marks when she exited the car so most likely the flowers she got were not properly wrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom