The Swedish Royals and Stockholm World Water Week: 2003-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bravo! Bravo!:clap: :clap:
She looks outstanding!!!!
I wish she would look at her own pictures and see herself the way we do, and see how beautiful she is when she gets rid of that pony tail!!!

Wow! She looks really beautiful in this picture! :flowers:
I like the way she styled her hair!
That dress looks stunning! It looks a bit like this green dress Princess Mary of Denmark wore several times. :rolleyes:

Wow!! She looks amazing! Please tell me there are more pictures!! PLEASE!

WOOOW! What a style!:ROFLMAO: Vicky looks amazing! Real queen:clap:

SHE IS STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I mean, wow!i agree she looks like a real queen i totally agree with you magnik, and i join my voice to robby's:) ! plz tell me there are more pics!!!!:flowers:

hey you guys, i had a question and i never found out the answer, what is that ring she wears in her left hand index? does anybody have an idea? becoz she always has this ring, i guess, its in like most pics!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's that ring which she recived from her father few years ago. There was discussion about it becouse it looks like wedding band or smth like that.

Finally Victoria makes the most of her beauty:flowers: Grown up and sophisticated.
Jonas Ekstömer

Jess and Larzen, you two are simply brilliant!!!!! (as usual I might add!). :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Thank you so very much for Victoria's pictures, she is a true jewel in the Crown. :)

Wow, this picture is amazing. Is she rehearsing for her wedding? :)

wow, she looks stunning! really nice colours on her

thanks magnik for the answer..:) does anybody have an idea about that ring?? i mean details or something, its an interesting issue i think :) im finding no info about it...someone?

I'm glad to see Princess Victoria with such elegant dress! This time she really was Radiant! The white colour fits her tanned skin very well.

I hope to see her more times like this.

I did a double take when I saw her- she's stunning! WOW! She hit a perfect note in that picture.

OMG...I hope this is the beginning of more to come...she looks beautiful with her done up this way. The outfit is lovely too.

Stellad

Wow she looks just beautiful .

Victoria looks absolutely stunning! I knew she had it in her....:lol: :flowers:

purple_platinum said:
more pictures from the Stockholm Junior Water Prize :

Thank you all for posting the pictures. But I still find that wearing this ugly brown dress she looks like a matron. Like somebody out of the 19.th century. Hm... if she lived in the 19.th century, she would be called a spinster, long in the tooth and definately "on the shelf". ;) I wish she would decide that 29 is old enough to get married, especially when there is a whole country waiting for the next heir/heiress...

FacetoFace

I know that you don't like requests for pictures. But I just saw that facetoface provides a series of 14 pictures of CP Victoria at the Water Prize Ceremony yesterday.
So could someone with access to facetoface please be so kind to post those pictures here in the forum? That would really be great!
Hope you don't mind that I am just asking for pics. :sad:

She looks so matured now. I mean mature in the sense that she has really grown out of her shell. She definitely looks prettier now.

SusanneSNS said:
I know that you don't like requests for pictures. But I just saw that facetoface provides a series of 14 pictures of CP Victoria at the Water Prize Ceremony yesterday.
So could someone with access to facetoface please be so kind to post those pictures here in the forum? That would really be great!
Hope you don't mind that I am just asking for pics. :sad:
nope, sorry. The new copyright rules doesnt allow Face To Face photos to be posted on TRF

The Crown Princess looks absolutely fabulous! This is one of the most elegant outfits I've ever seen her in, this is how she should look at grander events - away with the ponytail, in with elegant creations - both for the hair & outfits! Not too older-lady-like or matronly, but just becoming for her beauty. I hope we'll get more pictures, I want to see how the whole thing looks from different angles.

She gets
5pluscz4.gif
out of
5pluscz4.gif
possible!

Last edited:
Junior Waterprize

Are there any more pictures of the Princess and the Dutch Prince awards? Don't seem to have much emphasis. Thanks

Wow!! She looks stunningly elegant. I hope she keeps up this new polished, young, and elegant look.Brava Victoria!

Jo of Palatine said:
Thank you all for posting the pictures. But I still find that wearing this ugly brown dress she looks like a matron. Like somebody out of the 19.th century. Hm... if she lived in the 19.th century, she would be called a spinster, long in the tooth and definately "on the shelf". ;) I wish she would decide that 29 is old enough to get married, especially when there is a whole country waiting for the next heir/heiress...

Isn't that a little bit harsh? These days, 29 is pretty much the average age for marriage--not even the top end, just the average. More and more women are in their thirties when they marry--and having babies later too. I'm glad it isn't the 19th century, because this lovely girl is far from being a spinster and shouldn't be called one!

Tinika said:
Isn't that a little bit harsh? These days, 29 is pretty much the average age for marriage--not even the top end, just the average. More and more women are in their thirties when they marry--and having babies later too. I'm glad it isn't the 19th century, because this lovely girl is far from being a spinster and shouldn't be called one!

I agree with you i find it so strange that we expect royals to live by rules and morals that we don't even bother with these days. Being unmarried at 29 is no big deal and i wouldn't want PV to be pressured into marrying to sire an heir like PCharles was - i mean look what happened there.

There's a HQ pic from the Intl Water Prize from its official website, you can also read more on the award here :
http://www.worldwaterweek.org/press/060824.asp
Professor Asit K. Biswas, a tireless water proponent who constantly challenges the "status quo", received the 2006 Stockholm Water Prize Laureate tonight from the hands of H.R.H. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden.

Back
Top Bottom