The Swedish Royals and Stockholm World Water Week: 2003-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW!:wub: Just stunning, that´s all i have to say.

Amina said:
I agree with you i find it so strange that we expect royals to live by rules and morals that we don't even bother with these days. Being unmarried at 29 is no big deal and i wouldn't want PV to be pressured into marrying to sire an heir like PCharles was - i mean look what happened there.

Totally agree with you she has time to marry and have kids.

i've never seen her look more beautiful, radiant, just WOW. thanks for the photos.

More stunning pictures of Victoria at the Stockholm Water Prize:

I love the second picture, she just looks so happy!

More pictures can be found at: www.brunopress.nl

Gosh she looks amazing , that out fit really suits her!!

sm1939 said:
Gosh she looks amazing , that out fit really suits her!!
I totally agree! Is that a new dress?

robby86 said:
I totally agree! Is that a new dress?

I'm pretty sure it's a new dress :flowers: . The white wrap she's wearing looks similar to the one Mette-Marit wore for the Bulgarian State Visit.

Those pictures of her at Stockholm Water Prize are great. I love that color of green on her.

Victoria looked sooo "regal" in the Stockholm Water Prize!
That's by far one of the most flattering outfits I've ever seen her wearing:flowers:

Wow, Princess Victoria looks better and better nowadays.

she looks beautiful. victoria seems to get prettier everyday. Perhaps she's growing into her role and its shining out for all to see.

OMG! CP Victoria looks amazing in green. Lovely.

She is perhaps one of the most elegant young ladies of our time. Congratulations to Victoria for looking lovely all the time!:flowers:

ZandraRae said:
She is perhaps one of the most elegant young ladies of our time...:flowers:

I definitely agree with you especially since she has been raised into her position vice marrying into it. Also, the fact that she will reign someday vice being a consort. Her since of being is imbeded in her. If that makes sense.

Wow she looks great. Her mothers style is rubbing off. That white and green dress is something only Silvia or someone influenced by her could wear. Very Regal and chic.

Crown Princess

I think that on those pictures Crown Princess Victoria is looking like a radiant bride on her wedding day (there is even a bunch of flowers) :flowers:
Event: Stockholm Water Prize 2006 2006-08-24.

(Credit:polfoto)

That is the best I've seen Victoria look in a long time. That outfit is just spectacular on her.

soCal girl said:

she looks good but i think with the skirt and "blouse" she looks like princess letizia. she also waer the same but in a other colour (red skirt and red/yellow/ orange blouse).

Last edited by a moderator:
sandra1 said:
she looks good but i think with the skirt and "blouse" she looks like princess letizia. she also waer the same but in a other colour (red skirt and red/yellow/ orange blouse).
Yes...and Mette Marit wore something similar of late as well
There are generally not many cuts (limited through human anatomy) and ones appropriate for a crown princess even less. So it will always happen, that crown princesses wear similar styles. But IMO not every style fits to every princess. But here Victoria had just hit the bull´s eye (IMO)! The colours go well with her tan, the cut fits to her superb shape (something Letizia IMO can´t win with...for her just a dress is good, that hides her bones...a little offending...sorry) and all together she looks very regal (I could imagine, that she was aware, that she represented her father at this event...so some "Queen training" and not just an girly girl princessy event)

Lena said:
Yes...and Mette Marit wore something similar of late as well
There are generally not many cuts (limited through human anatomy) and ones appropriate for a crown princess even less. So it will always happen, that crown princesses wear similar styles. But IMO not every style fits to every princess. But here Victoria had just hit the bull´s eye (IMO)! The colours go well with her tan, the cut fits to her superb shape (something Letizia IMO can´t win with...for her just a dress is good, that hides her bones...a little offending...sorry) and all together she looks very regal (I could imagine, that she was aware, that she represented her father at this event...so some "Queen training" and not just an girly girl princessy event)

Yeah these 3 princesses wore somewhat the same gala gowns.. Letizia (red gown during Danish wedding) and I have to say MM looks good in pink.. They wore the same cut but they have their own style that matches their personality..

She needed to have dressed up that outfit with some crown jewels we all about die over. lol

soCal girl said:

Gosh its nice to see her looking so good, IMO- sometimes she tries to play down how beautiful she really is, its nice to see her shine.

Stockholm World Water Week; August 12-18, 2007

No, she has two engagements this week... both in Stockholm so she is probably at home at Drottningholm

Tomorrow she will be present at the Junior Water Prize and on wednesday she will attend a concert at Stockholm palace

Will the Crown Princess also attend the World Water Forum this year, which should be held within a few weeks in Stockholm again. The Prince of Orange will be there too.

Will the Crown Princess also attend the World Water Forum this year, which should be held within a few weeks in Stockholm again. The Prince of Orange will be there too.

My Dutch is very rusty, Marengo, but does this mean that Willem-Alexander is in Stockholm at the moment? Edit: Never mind - see his speech below.

Today's event is the only one on the calendar for Victoria in connection with the World Water Week. The King and Queen have a few events, though.

Link to the site of the event in question: World Water Week in Stockholm - Where the Water World Meets

The speech of the Prince of Orange: http://www.worldwaterweek.org/Downloads/PrinceOrange WWW070814.pdf

Victoria awarded the World Water Week in Stockholm - Stockholm Junior Water Prize tonight.

The Swedish king will be present at the seminar "Cities at Risk: A Warmer World and the Big Chill for Urban Planners" on Thursday.

The Swedish king be present when World Water Week in Stockholm - Stockholm Water Prize is awarded. The king will present it.

My Dutch is very rusty, Marengo, but does this mean that Willem-Alexander is in Stockholm at the moment? Edit: Never mind - see his speech below.

Today's event is the only one on the calendar for Victoria in connection with the World Water Week. The King and Queen have a few events, though.

You are right, he will be there the 13th till the 16th. Why does CP Victoria always attend the event? Is she involved in watermanagment too?

Pics 14.8.2007

Swedish Crown Princess Victoria handed over Stockholm Junior Water Prize diplomas to
Mexican inventors of "Elimination of Pb(II) from Water via Bio-adsorption Using Eggshell",

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4 :)
Pic 5
Pic 6

You are right, he will be there the 13th till the 16th. Why does CP Victoria always attend the event? Is she involved in watermanagment too?

She is the patron of the Stockholm Junior Water Prize. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom