The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-11-2013, 03:51 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaNL View Post
Victoria looks amazing! Great dress, great jewels. On one photo, from the side, it just looks if she's pregnant...
Daniel looks so happy to have his wife back next to him!
I don't think I've ever seen him smile so broadly!

Old 12-11-2013, 03:56 PM
Royal Highness

My, she looks glowing! I agree with Emma NL that she looks... well, we're not to speculate

Also, I agree with Hans-Rickard that the cameos go amazingly well with the cut steel tiara. Maybe that's because they come from the same epoch? Both are Nnapelonic pieces.

And I have to disagree with Anne2 about the apropriateness of the dress. I find it rather glamourous. And we must not Forget the the King's dinner is always a less glamorous

Old 12-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Nobility

She could be pregnant but it can also be the dress that makes her look pregnant. Time will tell.

Btw what necklase is The Queen wearing ?
Old 12-11-2013, 04:11 PM
Royal Highness

My, she Looks glowing! I agree with Emma NL that she looks... well, we're not to speculate

Also, I agree with Hans-Rickard that the cameos go amazingly well with the cut steel tiara. Maybe that's because they come from the same epoch? Both are napoleonic pieces.

Sorry to disagree with Anne2 about the appropriateness of the dress. I find it rather glamourous. And we must not forget the the King's dinner is always a less glamorous affair than the actual awards ceremony. There have been years, when Victoria and Madeleine wore very tuned down outfits with only brooches or necklaces in their hair. But today Victoria even treats us with the cameo necklace for the first time (or has she worn it before?).
Old 12-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Crown Princess looks as radiant as ever!
Old 12-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Imperial Majesty

Photos from IBL, you get them even more bigger by clicking them and then clicking from the left "Presentation (800px) - 800"
IBL Bildbyrå
Old 12-11-2013, 04:30 PM
Courtier

I'm not a fan of this dress at all, but it's lovely to see Vickan & Daniel looking so happy!

I was also just informed that one of Madeleine's friends wore the same to dress to her wedding this summer!
Old 12-11-2013, 04:36 PM
Courtier

Wow! I'm pleasantly surprised that the Steel Cut Tiara goes so well w/the cameo necklace. Who would have thought?!

And, BTW, she does have that "certain" glow
Old 12-11-2013, 04:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilia C. View Post
My, she Looks glowing! I agree with Emma NL that she looks... well, we're not to speculate

Also, I agree with Hans-Rickard that the cameos go amazingly well with the cut steel tiara. Maybe that's because they come from the same epoch? Both are napoleonic pieces.

Sorry to disagree with Anne2 about the appropriateness of the dress. I find it rather glamourous. And we must not forget the the King's dinner is always a less glamorous affair than the actual awards ceremony. There have been years, when Victoria and Madeleine wore very tuned down outfits with only brooches or necklaces in their hair. But today Victoria even treats us with the cameo necklace for the first time (or has she worn it before?).
Yes, yes and yes!
She looks great and Daniel is beaming which is just beautiful.
Old 12-11-2013, 05:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

Countess Bettina Bernadotte with Philipp Haug
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/foto...24EC85E&sz=800
The Head of Victoria's household, Marshal of the Court Karolin A. Johansson with Andreas Hamrin.
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/foto...86445C7&sz=800
The queen's lady in waiting Eva Hafström
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/foto...86445C7&sz=800

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0300010030011B138679783172647
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0300010030021B138679783172647
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0300010030031B138679783172647
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0300010030041B138679783172647
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0300010030051B138679783172647
Old 12-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Courtier

Wow Victoria looks amazing! She definitely has a certain glow and I love the cut-steel on her. And the cameos are to die for. Stunning, simply stunning.
Old 12-11-2013, 05:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

royal site
Kungens middag för Nobelpristagarna - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
Old 12-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Nobility

The Nobel Prize 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GömdNatt View Post
I was also just informed that one of Madeleine's friends wore the same to dress to her wedding this summer!
Yes- Karini Gustafson-Teixeira, she happened to be pregnant with twins when she wore it... I think she may have been 5 months or so...
Old 12-11-2013, 06:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Här fortsätter firandet på Slottet i Stockholm Nyheter Expressen
Though he king in all the glory was the evening's host, but at this dinner was a another royal glistening little extra special: Crown Princess Victoria.
Just hours before, she had landed with the Government plane and hurried home to Haga Palace. For nearly two days had Victoria been traveling to represent the Swedish royal family at the memorial ceremony in South Africa for the deceased Nelson Mandela. Over 30 hours in an airplane to get home to Daddy King's traditional Nobel banquet at the castle.
- Yes, all time schedules worked and everything could be solved for the Crown Princess. We were unable to make the trip and attend the dinner, said Annika Sönnerberg, deputy CIO at court.

Kungen höll Nobelmiddag Nyheter Aftonbladet
Old 12-11-2013, 06:40 PM
Commoner

Victoria loves the cut steel and wears it beautifully....after seeing the pics I had to rush here and see if I'd missed any important announcement...
Old 12-12-2013, 12:11 AM
Serene Highness

Yes she looks definitely pregnant, but a year or so ago I thought the same. However, this time, looks like it's really it. She must not be having sickness with her pregnancy as she's getting around so well.
Old 12-12-2013, 02:08 AM
Aristocracy

Back to dresses and my earlier post, may I underline that I was commenting on the dress of Mrs Englert, and NOT the one of Victoria, which I like very much as well!
Old 12-12-2013, 03:01 AM
Courtier

did someone see the dress of Princess Christina at the King's dinner yesterday (December 11th)?
Old 12-12-2013, 03:02 AM
Courtier

ROP81:That lady seriously need to sign up for Queen Silvias tiarahair workshop,

Yes it looks like it's going to fall off her head. It is a pretty tiara but a bad hair dresser who let her go out like this.

What caught my attention was the lady in the yellow gown behind her........that is one bad decision making in what she is wearing, the style is for a younger woman, for her age this was not very becoming as it showed her bony shoulders and neck. No need to cover up yet something with a more lady like neckline and a great necklace would have been so much better. Why is it that some women dress like they are in their 20's when they are older is beyond me.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:17 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjetajiem View Post
did someone see the dress of Princess Christina at the King's dinner yesterday (December 11th)?
I haven't seen any photos of princess Christina yesterday yet. You can see her here at the background
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image