The Nobel Prize 2002 - 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crown Princess Victoria was absent during the Nobel last year because she was working for a Swedish Export company in Paris.

i can't wait to see what kind of dresses victoria & madeleine & silvia will wear on wednesday... i hope that at least madeleine will have a new one. ;)

I would say you can be 99.99% sure, that Madeleine has a new one. But I´m not sure about the Queen and Victoria. The Queen already wore dresses at the NPA, which she has worn before.

1 - 1997 I think she already wore this dress in Spain at one evening of the wedding-celebartions of Infanta Christina. At least she has worn it many times afterwards.

2 - 1998 It´s said the Queen has designed this dress, and I remember, that she wore it before the NPA 1998

3 - And I think she has worn the dress of 1999 before too

Attachments

• 97.jpeg
    97.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 420
  • 98.jpeg
    98.jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 412
  • 99_5_queen.jpg
    99_5_queen.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 391
Last edited by a moderator:
You are probably right, but I still think, that I´ve seen it before...

I´ll take a look at the ibl site, the dress can be seen on several pictures on her jewelry thread

1 - I found a dress Nobel 2000, december

2 - april 2000

3 - 1996
Originally posted by Lena@Dec 8th, 2003 - 9:25 pm
And I think she has worn the dress of 1999 before too

Attachments

• 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 417
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 474
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 412
Doesn´t the dress of Christina Rau (wife of the german president and left in the picture) look a lot like the one, which Silvia wore at the NPA 2000.
That´s the confounded thing with evening gowns...soon you have used all design-ideas for them...and at a huge ball you can be sure, that there are always women with the same style.

Attachments

• rau.jpeg
    rau.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 345
From aftonbladet.se

En nobel kväll som vigd för vals

En nobel kväll som vigd för vals Göran och Anitra huvudpersoner på årets hemligaste fest
Bråken som förstör feststämningen Flera Nobelpristagare ifrågasätts öppet

Göran och Anitra huvudpersoner på årets hemligaste fest
Bordsplaceringen avslöjas mitt på dagen. Menyn först när gästerna satt sig.
Men Nobelfestens största frågetecken handlar om Anitra Steen och Göran Persson. Tar de chansen till första valsen som gifta?
Festen är minutiöst planerad. Här finns inget utrymme för improvisationer. Följ med in in i Nobelmyllret.
Kungafamiljen: Alla är på plats. Kungen, drottningen, kronprinsessan, prins Carl Philip, prinsessorna Madeleine och Lilian.

So there´s revealed acutally nothing until now...neither the seating plan nor the menue. And of course no hint to the outfits.
I know it´s OT, but I think it´s interesting, that the swedish prime minister Göran Persson announced last year shortly before the nobel prize award the break up with his former wife, so that he hadn´t to go there with her. And this year he married shortly before the NPA, so that he can take his new wife with him ;)

BTW I don´t understand the taste of Camilla Thulin, who makes every year fashion statements for AFTONBLADET. I think Queen Silvia did so much better than this "zebra-dress"
Aftonbladet
look also at "bildspecial"

BTW I don´t understand the taste of Camilla Thulin, who makes every year fashion statements for AFTONBLADET. I think Queen Silvia did so much better than this "zebra-dress"

Camilla Thulin seems to fancy dresses that shows a lot of breasts... :p

bordet_368.gif

www.aftonbladet.se

Is it true that last year when the Nobel Prize was given out, Princess Victoria was in Paris giving another prize?

It looks as if Madde would wear the terrible dress from the jordanian state visit, and Victoria is wearing a blue one (such a smoky blue)!

Now that I remember she was in a Christmas event in which kids participated.

what about tiaras
Victoria wears the small button tiara

Queen Silvia wearing Connaught diamond tiara

Princess Christina wearing Diamond Button Tiara

And Queen Silvia is wearing a pink dress...I think she wore it already at the german state visit this year

Only a new dress for Victoria

No, Victoria is wearing the same skirt that she wore at the second day of the jordanian state visit, but with a diffrent top. It looks better this way though!

Originally posted by Cissan@Dec 10th, 2003 - 10:52 am
Only a new dress for Victoria

No, Victoria is wearing the same skirt that she wore at the second day of the jordanian state visit, but with a diffrent top. It looks better this way though!
but wasn´t this a dress at the jordanian state visit???

Lena, she didn't wear the skirt with that top, but with one with long sleeves.

I think it's a shame all of them wore old or semi-old dresses... :(

I cant see the live stream! :(
What am I doing wrong?

I'm watching it now. Just got back. Great quality. Haven't seen the dresses up close yet. That was a a good looking singer though.

Stage looks more crowded in the past. More plants and stuff. Interesting.

I Leave you with this

Attachments

• 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 416
From what I can see, the dress Victoria is wearing now, is not the same as the light blue dress she wore for the 2nd evening of the Jordan State Visit. The dress from the JSV, is a full dress, not a two piece set, she couldn't just add a different top to it for the Nobel. I think it might be a new dress.

Originally posted by Helen88@Dec 10th, 2003 - 11:21 am
I cant see the live stream! :(
What am I doing wrong?
Try it on www.svt.se there´s a little camera under the picture with the 4 people on the stairs.

Back
Top Bottom