The Comital Bernadotte af Wisborg Family, Current Events 1: April 2003 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Countess Marianne Bernadotte and Anitha Bondestam (also a member of Stadsbrudskåren) at Anitha's Vernissage at Restaurant Jakthornet on 14th October.
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/14692162_1258800174140467_5093654715649949239_o.jpg
http://maxnoje.se/mode_design/Anith...adotte_Anithabondestam_vernissage_maxnoje.jpg

Countess Marianne is a member of Stadsbrudskåren, which consists of 23 interesting women and was founded in 1965. It's purpose is to raise funds which are then donated to support vulnerable women and children in Stockholm.
Stadsbrudskåren had it's annual autumn auction on 14th November. Countess Marianne donated to the auction art made by her late husband Sigvard Bernadotte.
Stadsbrudskårens höstauktion 2016 – KUNGLIG KONST _ Stadsbrudskåren

Countess Marianne and other members of Stadsbrudskåren at the auction.
http://stadsbrudskaren.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/ste_stadsbrudska_66309291-683x1024.jpg
http://stadsbrudskaren.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/ste_stadsbrudska_66309561.jpg
http://stadsbrudskaren.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/ste_stadsbrudska_66309511.jpg
http://stadsbrudskaren.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/ste_stadsbrudska_66309601.jpg

Last edited:
Countess Marianne Bernadotte was invited to Örebro Castle, the residence of county governor Maria Larsson in the beginning of November. Various Bernadottes have visited the castle through the years since the 1800s, and now it was Marianne Bernadotte's turn.
Marianne Bernadotte is the widow of late Sigvard Bernadotte, our current king's uncle. Sigvard was a designer and artistically gifted, a trait that goes back to the family.
- Prince Eugen's paintings meant a lot to Sigvard, says Marianne.
Eugen Bernadotte was Sigvards grandfather's brother and inspired him in the world of art. Eugen was also the Duke of Närke.
Sigvard Bernadotte married in 1961 with the then 37-year-old Marianne Lindberg. Her cultural deed began in her teens as an actress on Fredrikdalstatern in her hometown of Helsingborg. Marianne joined the Royal Dramatic Theatre School 1945-48 and remained active at the Royal Dramatic Theatre until 1956. Over the years as an actress, she worked with famous names like Mimi Pollak, Ingmar Bergman, Alf Sjöberg and Göran Gentele.
She became also the head of department at NK in Stockholm and the international representative of the venerable Sotheby's auction house, which is mostly known for its art. And just art is close to Marianne's heart and she appreciated the great sightseeing day with Maria Larsson and Einar Lyth, the Chairman of Bernadottesamfundet (the Bernadotte Community). It is a nonpolitical association and takes as a starting point at the Riksdag in Örebro in 1810, when Jean Baptiste Bernadotte was elected as successor to the throne of Sweden. The community organizes meetings with different speakers, excursions and member meetings.
Inviting guests related to the Bernadotte family to Örebro is a key ingredient in the community's activities.
In the evening the governor greeted Marianne Bernadotte welcome, plus all the others invited to the festive evening.
Einar Lyth mentions that the evening will also offer knowledge speeches by community representatives. You are never too old for knowledge and he also reminds that evening's guest of honor, Marianne Bernadotte Countess of Wisborg, at the age of 59 took a degree in the Humanities and Art History.
Länsposten » Bernadotte på slottet
Translation

Last edited:
Eeeehhh...Live apart?:ermm:

I used a translator for the swedish word "särbo". Count Oscar and Margot Ekelund have been a couple from the millenium but they don't live together. Count Oscar and Margot fell in love for the first time when they were 20 years old but Margot had to move away because of her father's job at a regiment. Margot got married and got three children. Oscar was married twice. And around millenium when they were both almost 80 years old they met again and have been a couple since then. Such a lovely couple.

Countess Marianne Bernadotte at the Winter Concert of Gula Änglarna at Oscar's Church on 5th December. Gula Änglarna is a non-profit organization located in the Oscar's parish in Östermalm. Their goal is to support vulnerable and homeless people in Stockholm. Princess Christina is one of the donors of Gula Änglarna and has attended at the concert on many years.
https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=cc66bf750e361a9a4628daae03588040&oe=58F5405F

Last edited:
I used a translator for the swedish word "särbo". Count Oscar and Margot Ekelund have been a couple from the millenium but they don't live together. Count Oscar and Margot fell in love for the first time when they were 20 years old but Margot had to move away because of her father's job at a regiment. Margot got married and got three children. Oscar was married twice. And around millenium when they were both almost 80 years old they met again and have been a couple since then. Such a lovely couple.

I heard that a swedish word "sräbo" is an equivalent for an English acronym "LAT" but I was sure this form of living is popular in 30/40 year olds, not 90s.
I was sure that this generation is more attached to traditional forms of living (i. e. marriage)

Very lovely photos and beautiful children!
Pauline is a doting big sister, turning into a beautiful young woman!
Eric is also very sweet!

Last edited:
Why didn't her new husband take part?:sad:

Where is Countess Madeleine Bernadotte living?
Are all her Children married?

Where is Countess Madeleine Bernadotte living?
Are all her Children married?
Her name is Marianne.
Her firstborn,late Robert Gabriel Tchang, was married to a woman with surname Davidsson(sadly,there's not mention of her name).There is one son who was born in that marriage.

Her second son,Richard Antoine, died at the age of two.
Her only daughter,Marie Gabrielle(or Marielle) is married, and has two adult children - a son and a daughter.She also has a granddaughter(from her son)

Countess Madeleine is the cousine of King Haraid of Norway and King Albert II of Belgium.
Thanks Lady Finn for youy answer.

The wedding of countess Diana Bernadotte and her husband Stefan Dedek is celebrated tomorrow at the Mainau Island, at their website is told that the Palm House is closed all day. The couple got married at a civil ceremony on 8th August. And now is obviously a church ceremony at the Mainau Castle Chapel and then the party. Diana and Stefan told at the Magazine of the Wedding Fair in Mainau in November 2016 that the theme at their wedding celebration on 13th January will be "Classic meets Rock".
Palmenhaus - Insel Mainau

Countess Diana Bernadotte arrived to her wedding at a very special car, an 11-meter-long Hummer. She didn't have flowers at her wedding bouquet and her hairdo had some rock in it. Lovely photos of Diana, Stefan and the family from the happy event. There was a medieval fire show at the courtyard of the Castle.
APA-Picturedesk
RexFeatures

Mainau-Gräfin heiratet ihren Stefan
Konstanz_ Unkonventionelles Ja-Wort auf der Mainau_ Diana Gräfin Bernadotte und Stefan Dedek haben sich getraut _ SÜDKURIER Online

Bigger photos from Getty Images
DEU: Wedding Reception Of Countess Diana Bernadotte Of Wisborg And Stefan Dedek

Great gallery from Diana's and Stefan's wedding, by Robin Utrecht
Wedding of Countess Diana Bernadotte of Wisborg and Stefan Dedek - Images _ Robin Utrecht _ Photoshelter

Video from Bunte
Diana Gräfin Bernadotte af Wisborg_ Dieses Brautkleid ließ den Adel staunen _ BUNTE.de

Last edited:
Rose "Gräfin Diana" was chosen as The Rose of the Year 2017 by the Gesellschaft Deutscher Rosenfreunde e.V.
Many members participated in the "Rose of the Year" for 2017. A large number of beautiful candidates had been nominated. The winner is 'Gräfin Diana ®' from the breeder house W. Kordes' sons in Sparrieshoop.
Countess Diana Bernadotte from the island of Mainau, gave her the name to the rose and chose it herself. "When I saw this rose for the first time, I immediately fell in love with it. It was very special for me to baptize her in the name of Countess Diana and I am glad that the rose is so popular. "
At the photo countess Diana with Hans-Peter Mühlbach, President of the Gesellschaft Deutscher Rosenfreunde e.V.
Rose des Jahres 2017* _ *Gesellschaft Deutscher Rosenfreunde e.V.

The Rose "Gräfin Diana"
http://www.rosenfreunde.de/files/dokumente/Graefin_Diana.jpg

Count Christian's wife was missing at the wedding. Are they still married? They have one son as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom