Swedish Royal Videos & Sound Clips (+ coming TV appearances)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My question may be outdated to ask, but I have searched before posting I promise.

I have watched the Swedish show Aret med Kungafamiljen from 2005-2008
But I was wondering if they did any shows like that from 1977-2004?

My question may be outdated to ask, but I have searched before posting I promise.

I know that there was the programme "Aret med Kungafamiljen" in the 90s. I think that the first was in 1990. But I'm not sure about this. Up to a few month ago these were avaiable on SVT.se but they just deleted them. I wrote an e-mail to SVT and asked if they will be avaiable again but this won't be the case. You can order it but you can't see it online anymore.

BTW I think that the programme of 2009 will be very interesting for us. Two engagements are special.

Yes, 2009 should be interesting! Thanks for the reply.

Yes they did. And as far as I remember they was called "Kungen, Drottningen och barnen" (The King, The Queen and their children) and the link I posted above is from one of this shows from the 80's

Yes they did, the first show was in 1977 and since then it have been a tradition to broadcast the show around new years.

Swedish television put the shows from 1990-2008 on their website a while ago, but then the videos disapeared.

please...does anybody have the interview with all the 3 royal children? or a written translation in english? the one in which they are asked to draw themselves?
thanks

For all who can receive the german TV channle "PHOENIX".
Today they repeat the ZDF-Docu "Die Königskinder". They start with Victoria and Daniel.The programme starts at 20.15. Here is a link with information:PHOENIX - Die Königskinder (1/4)
The next three days there will also be programmes about William & Kate, Mary & Fred and Felipe & Letizia. This programmes were send on ZDF the last summer.

Today SVT aired the first programme in the series Det kungliga bröllopet (The Royal Wedding). Host is Ebba von Sydow. Also historian Herman Lindqvist and etiquette guru Magdalena Ribbing will play parts in the programme.

Link: Det kungliga bröllopet | SVT Play

Today SVT aired the first programme in the series Det kungliga bröllopet (The Royal Wedding). Host is Ebba von Sydow. Also historian Herman Lindqvist and etiquette guru Magdalena Ribbing will play parts in the programme.

Link: Det kungliga bröllopet | SVT Play

Thank you so much for this link. I really enjoyed to watch the video. I have never seen these pictures of the wedding in 1976. Can't wait to see the episode on next monday. Am I right that there will be an episode every monday up to the week the wedding takes place? I mean there will be 15 episodes and it will be 14 weeks up to the wedding. Hope it will be broadcasted in Germany like the weddings in 2004.

Silvia❦CarlGustaf;1059419 said:
Thank you so much for this link. I really enjoyed to watch the video. I have never seen these pictures of the wedding in 1976. Can't wait to see the episode on next monday. Am I right that there will be an episode every monday up to the week the wedding takes place? I mean there will be 15 episodes and it will be 14 weeks up to the wedding. Hope it will be broadcasted in Germany like the weddings in 2004.

There will be a new episode tonight. However, tonight's programme will focus on another wedding: Charles and Diana.

I must say that SVT, for once, is really trying. New website: Det kungliga bröllopet | svt.se

do you think that we will be able to watch the program online at tv4.se? I hope so...i have read so much about it and seen some beautiful pictures in the wolrd wide web....xD.....really looking forward to it.

Silvia❦CarlGustaf;1075247 said:
do you think that we will be able to watch the program online at tv4.se? I hope so...i have read so much about it and seen some beautiful pictures in the wolrd wide web....xD.....really looking forward to it.

found it by myself.... really enjoyed it. here is the link: Familjen Bernadotte - TV4 Play - tv4play.se

In the very end, just after the credits, there is a short forecast for the next episode which is devoted to Queen Silvia. She is asked about the meetings with the King and she answered that it becomes to private. I really like her tone in this short extract (especially her low laugh). Cant wait until next thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom