Swedish Royal Family, Current Events Part 6: December 2010 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
King Carl XVI Gustaf, Queen Silvia, Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Prince Carl Philip held a gala dinner at the Royal Palace in Stockholm. April 13, 2011

BelgaPicture - Category details

Peter Forsberg was there, awesome. :D Thanks for the pics! Finally Daniel seems to be a bit more relaxed also when his parents-in-law are around.

More photos from the dinner:
Bilder från kvällens kungamiddag | Bakom Kulisserna

Kungaparet gav årets andra representationsmiddag - Sveriges Kungahus
The King accompanied Minister Maud Olofsson to the table. On his left, he had the norwegian ambassador Anne K. Lund. The Queen was accompanied to the table by prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt and had on her right hand minister Jan Björklund.
The Crown Princess was brought to the table by minister Jan Björklund. On her other side she was german ambassador Joachim Rücker. Prince Daniel took the Turkish Ambassador Zergün Korutürk to the table. He had minister Maud Olofsson at his left side.
Prince Carl Philip accompanied norwegian ambassador Anne K. Lund to the table. On his left was minister Maria Larsson. Princess Christina was brought to the table by german ambassador Joachim Rücker. On her right side, she had minister Peter Norman.
The guest list:
Gästlistan

Last edited:
King Carl Gustaf and crown princess Victoria attended today at the tenth Royal Colloquium at Gripsholm. Under the leadership of the King more than twenty scientists from around the world gathered to discuss about climate change and environmental issues. Royal Colloquium was initiated by King on1992 and has continuously held seminars on climate and environmental theme.
Royal Colloquium inlett — dag 1 - Sveriges Kungahus

Yesterday evening the king and crown princess victoria give a Dinner for delegation KVA symposium together with Nobelprize-winner in castle of Stockholm!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanks Boris for the information and link - hope, we will see more pics of there in St.Tropez/St.Maxime.

Why don't see photographer the royal family by leaving the boat or walking in St.Maxime?

Last edited:
I find it rather amazing that The King and Queen chose to present an image of togetherness in this fashion.
They are certainly aware that they are photographed annually on the 'Polaris' during their St. Maxime holiday, and most of this year's pics do have a, if not staged, then rather demonstrative quality to them, obviously signaling the acceptance of Prince Carl Philip's girlfriend.
All the more surprising when you consider the fact that in more than ten years of relationship, engagement and married life of CP Victoria and Prince Daniel, there have not once been any comparable pictures of private togetherness with The King and Queen.

:previous: You hit the nail, Boris. They could have been more or less sure that they will be photographed. And the message seems to be pretty clear, sadly...

All the more surprising when you consider the fact that in more than ten years of relationship, engagement and married life of CP Victoria and Prince Daniel, there have not once been any comparable pictures of private togetherness with The King and Queen.

No, there isn´t. The only I remember seen (private photo) is this photo of Silvia and Daniel walking in Öland summer 2009. Victoria and Madeleine were walking too.
Expressen
Expressen

LadyFinn said:
No, there isn´t. The only I remember seen (private photo) is this photo of Silvia and Daniel walking in Öland summer 2009. Victoria and Madeleine were walking too.
Expressen
Expressen

They were already engaged then, though.

:previous: You hit the nail, Boris. They could have been more or less sure that they will be photographed. And the message seems to be pretty clear, sadly...
Yes,but I think that Queen Sylvia is a good psychologist behind all the apparent scenes

Yes,but I think that Queen Sylvia is a good psychologist behind all the apparent scenes
I don't think that it's Silvia, who's pulling the strings right now. But we will wait and see. :whistling:

No pics of arrival the king and queen from St.Maxime and Victoria/Daniel from Stockholm?
Do the royal family listend the wedding today afternoon?

No pics of arrival the king and queen from St.Maxime and Victoria/Daniel from Stockholm?
Do the royal family listend the wedding today afternoon?

According to norwegian TV2, the whole swedish royal family is in France already, but they will attend the festivities only on Saturday.

LadyFinn said:
According to norwegian TV2, the whole swedish royal family is in France already, but they will attend the festivities only on Saturday.

The calendar on the royal house's website said the family would be participating in the events on July 1. I wonder what changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom