Swedish Royal Family, Picture Thread Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thank for a lots of beautiful pictures! Where an I find a picture from a yung Silvia? Thanks Judit

Here's a very cute clipping of the family, during their winter
holidays in 1987, Madeleine has been in the center of attention
as she's been so sweet :)

Winter holidays 1987

Queen Silvia looks just like Jackie Kennedy in her suit and pillbox hat!

Royal family photo with aunt Princess Lilian??? Princess Lilian is love royal familys aunt!!! Princess is much near royal family and children.

Here´s some family photos with princess Lilian

25th Wedding Anniversary of The Swedish Royal Couple 2001
Family at Gripsholm castle: Princess Madeleine, Princess Lilian, Princess Victoria, King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia.
Corbis
Prince Carl Philip celebrates Final Exam
Victoria, King Carl Gustaf, Princess Lilian, Carl Philip and Queen Silvia.
Corbis
Princess Lilian, Carl Philip, Victoria and Queen Silvia 1983
Sjöberg Bild

King Carl Gustaf, Queen Silvia and crown princess Victoria at A Luncheon Hosted By Queen Of Denmark On Her Yacht On The River Thames 30th June 1995
Getty
The Royal Family skiing in Klosters 30th December 1988
Profimedia
The Royal Family on the Swedish National Day 6th June 1984
Profimedia
The Royal Family at the Stockholm Water Festival 14th August 1991
Ullstein Bild

Last edited by a moderator:
LadyFinn: Exellent job!
Thanks alot for all the pictures!
I especially love the pictures of CG and Silvia with their young children.

Great pics, LadyFinn :)

Here are two pics of Silvia with the kids at an official event
in Stockholm in 1991:

** 1991 - 1 ** 1991 - 2 **

The Swedish Royal Family, including princess Birgitta, at Mallorca 22nd July 1994
SeegerPress

Wonderful pictures of the SRF, especially those when the children were small. Even though we were not royalty, my Mother always dressed my sister and I alike. I did the same with my children up to a certain age, of course. I think it´s adorable!

Thanks so much for these great pictures, Josephine. It is fantastic to see the royal family through all these years. I do remember the birth of Princess Madeline though I was a child myself and can't believe that time has gone so fast...

King Carl Gustaf, queen Silvia and crown princess Victoria at the "Amaranterbalen", 20th April 1996.
Smagazine blogg

The King and the Queen with Victoria and Carl Philip in Solliden, summer 1980
BelgaPicture
Also from 1980
BelgaPicture

King Carl Gustaf, prince Carl Philip and Daniel Westling (and Jonas Bergström) at the racing track in Gelleråsen, april 2004.
Aftonbladet
Aftonbladet

Big things in Sweden!! Now a new film called: "Blue Blood" soon coming up, both on biographs (May 28) and then on Swedish, Norway and Finish Television. Its about secret princesses and princes in Sweden (Bernadottes) and the film Company: Laika Film has also taken a lot of DNA-tests on people in the movie!! That is so great...now finally...I hope that it will be proved that my mothers mothers mothers father, the operasinger Rudolf Walin (1820-1868) WAS a secret son to the Swedish and Norway king: Karl XIV Johan! Here is a ling to some trailers about the film:
Blått Blod - Jakten på de försvunna svenska prinsarna

Also a pic on my mother...Eva Sawert...is she a princess?

Friendly

Ulf Sawert. Sundsvall. Sweden
analyser

Lovely photo of queen Silvia and princess Lilian, I don´t know when it´s taken.
SvenskDam

SvenskDam has found this hilarious photo of the king, Victoria and Carl Philip
SvenskDam/Charles Hammarsten

Back
Top Bottom