The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-15-2014, 12:24 PM
Heir Apparent

that neckline victoria chose is very similar to the neckline of the suit kate chose yesterday for trooping the colour! maybe also mcqueen?

http://unt.se/public/img/3208324/061...je?height=1000
http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagene...8/new-1--z.jpg

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 06-18-2014, 11:37 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Here's another gallery of the archiepiscopal ordination of Antje Jackelén last Sunday:

** pp: Princesse Victoria : Très chic pour l'ordination historique d'Antje Jackelén **
Old 06-18-2014, 01:14 PM
Courtier

Is it just me or does Victorias face look rounder than usual? Not in an unhealthy way, but simply rounder. Or is it just the hat that plays tricks with my mind?

I'm a firm supporter of fair chance's.
Use your chance, Sofia. You're doing a fine job so far.
Old 06-18-2014, 04:14 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat2006 View Post
Is it just me or does Victorias face look rounder than usual? Not in an unhealthy way, but simply rounder. Or is it just the hat that plays tricks with my mind?

That would be exciting because last time she got "rounder" when she was pregnant with Estelle! I do see it- so it is not only you!
Old 07-02-2014, 11:22 AM
Gentry

Parts of the programme of the Royal Family for August until December was today published on the Royal Courts website.

Some of the highlights:
* Polar Music Prize (Aug 26) King, Queen, Crown Princess, Prince Daniel
* Opening of new Parliamentary year (Sep 30) The Royal Family
* Official visit by H.E. the President of Austria Heinz Fischer and Mrs Margit Fischer (Oct 8) King, Queen
* The Birgit Nilsson Prize (Oct 8) King, Queen
* Representation Dinner (Nov 18) King, Queen
* Outgoing State Visit, no further information (Dec 2-4) King, Queen
* Nobel Day Festivities (Dec 10) The Royal Family
* The King's Dinner for the Nobel Laureates (Dec 11) The Royal Family

Some of the events (in Swedish):
http://www.kungahuset.se/download/18...6sten+2014.pdf
Old 07-02-2014, 11:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat2006 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahbellar View Post
That would be exciting because last time she got "rounder" when she was pregnant with Estelle! I do see it- so it is not only you!
Certainly looks "rounder" to me!
Old 07-07-2014, 06:51 AM
Nobility

The court released some lovely photos of Victoria, Estelle, and Carl Gustaf today.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile appo
Old 07-07-2014, 07:14 AM
Serene Highness

thank you!

Here's the link: Pressbilder Kungaparet - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
Old 07-07-2014, 07:14 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post

Is this Estelle?
http://instagram.com/p/qJPphFxO_-/

Old 07-07-2014, 07:16 AM
Serene Highness

No, that's not her!
Old 07-07-2014, 07:23 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
No, that's not her!

Okay thanks! It just had the same outfit so I was not sure.

Old 07-07-2014, 10:26 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahbellar View Post
Is this Estelle?
Instagram

From Expressen:
Despite a full program in June, there has been time for a visit to Skansen in Stockholm.
The purpose of the newly taken pictures is from the King's side to show the strong solidarity that exists within the family and particularly the strong ties that exist between father and daughter and the grandfather and granddaughter They took an early morning up at Skansen and it is far from the first time that the family visiting the animals and the park.
- The photos were taken in an early morning up at Skansen and the family visits gladly the fine zoo, says Margareta Thorgren.
Unik Skansenbild en markering av kungen Nyheter Expressen
Translation

Estelle is cute and it is always nice to see her and Victoria. But once again they forgot that Estelle has a father too. They published already once photos of just Victoria with Estelle, not Daniel in those photos. I hoped that they would have published a photo of Daniel and Estelle on Daniel's 40th birthday, but they didn't.
If the king wants to show solidarity, love and unity inside the family, he had a great chance to take Daniel at the photos too and show some warmth towards him. But no, nothing like that, of course not. Queen Silvia could also have been at the photos.
But it is good timing to publish them today when there is a fuss in the press about Carl Philip's and Sofia's interview.
Old 07-07-2014, 11:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

I reckon the point of releasing pictures of the King, Victoria and Estelle only was to show the King, his heir and his heir's heir together. It would go a bit against the premise of the pictures, the King with his heirs, if you shove Silvia and Daniel in there as well. But I agree that a picture of Daniel and Estelle for his birthday would have been lovely.

I love the pictures. Estelle is such a cutie patootie. She looks so professional already – it's the cutest thing. The resemblance between the King, Victoria and Estelle is staggering, they look so much like each other and it's so evident when you see them together at once. I also love the fact that they included the King – we never really see much interaction between him and Estelle (I also adored the moment during Leonore's christening when the King, Madeleine and Christopher were smiling at little Estelle), it's mostly Estelle and Silvia on the maternal grandparents front, so I think these pictures were long overdue.

Old 07-08-2014, 02:28 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
From Expressen:

The purpose of the newly taken pictures is from the King's side to show the strong solidarity that exists within the family and particularly the strong ties that exist between father and daughter and the grandfather and granddaughter ......
But it is good timing to publish them today when there is a fuss in the press about Carl Philip's and Sofia's interview.
I think it is not only good timing, but even strategic timing to show the king and the heirs to counterbalance the fuss about CPh and Sofia's interview. Incedentally I hope they will calm down now that they are engaged. Excessive attention on them would be good for the monarchy.

I would also welcome from time to time a picture of Estelle with her father. However on this one it is normal that Queen Silvia and Daniel do not appear.
Old 07-11-2014, 02:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

Margareta Thorgren from the press department tells that the royal family have now vacation in July and part of August. Everyone comes to Victoria's birthday. The king and Queen come from St. Maxime and Madeleine comes with her family from the Stockholm archipelago where they have spent time with friends. Victoria and Daniel have been in Öland for some time already. And Thorgren says that Sofia will attend at the official celebration, she can do it now when they are engaged. Carl Philip races in Falkenberg on Friday and Saturday and comes then to Öland. Thorgren tells that the royal family spends their vacation like all people, they relax. The king loves to drive a tractor, which he can do in Solliden.
Äntligen får kungen tid att ... köra traktor | Nyheter | Expressen
Old 08-20-2014, 01:45 AM
Imperial Majesty

King Carl Gustaf, Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel will pay more in property tax. The Swedish Tax Agency has decided that the family taxable incomes are increased because of their properties in Solliden on Öland.
There are changes in property stocks which is why the Tax Agency makes this decision.
For the King's part, it is 1 920 SEK for land. Ahead of the tax year, the King cut of a plot valued at 256,000 SEK. This elevates the entire property base from 6 130 600 to 6 386 600.

For Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel it is cheaper per person. They have to pay 1500 SEK each for the couple's property. Tax Agency evaluates construction to 300 000, which means a state property tax of 1 percent.
- The explanation of the change in property tax assessments is the building that was constructed in 2013 to Solliden as the Crown Princess Couple's summer residence. Nothing strange and everything is in order, says Margareta Thorgren.
Kungafamiljen får restskatt Nyheter Aftonbladet
Old 09-08-2014, 05:02 AM
Nobility

New photo on princess Madeleines Facebook page, a photo of her with prince Carl Philip at the race course
https://m.facebook.com/PrincessMadel...pe=1&source=54
Old 09-09-2014, 10:12 AM
Imperial Majesty

King Carl Gustaf and crown princess Victoria attended today at the oldest authority in Sweden, Kammarkollegiet's 475th anniversary celebrations in the Hall of State at the Royal Palace.
14:00 HM the King and HRH Crown Princess Victoria arrived. Speech of His Majesty the King.
14:05 to 16:00 Jubilee seminar was opened by historian and author Christopher O'Regan.
Pressinbjudan H.M. Konung Carl XVI Gustaf inviger 475-års jubileum Kammarkollegiet

Galleries
APA-Picturedesk
Swedish Royals Attend Kammarkollegiet's 475th Anniversary Celebrations - Pictures - Zimbio

Victoria
http://blogg.svt.se/ebba/files/2014/...9-18.12.11.png

Kungen och kronprinsessan Victoria firade Kammarkollegiet Svensk Damtidning
Translation

Kungen och Kronprinsessan vid Kammarkollegiets 475-årsjubileum - Sveriges Kungahus
Translation
Old 09-09-2014, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Getty Images

king carl gustaf, SWE: Swedish Royals Attend Kammarkollegiet's 475th Anniversary Celebrations Pictures & News Photos | Getty Images

Tags
current events, sweden, swedish royal family