Luxembourg State Visit to Sweden: April 15-17, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Didn't Princess Madeleine wear that gown to a wedding, I believe she was a bridesmaide.

Thanks for the info. You are absolute right. Interesting to know that there are other ladies (other bridesmaids) who have this same dress as well.

-Ayvee

I am so impressed by way which Princess Victoria is groomed and dressed. It would be so easy for someone in her position (Heir to the throne) to dress older than her years and to look frumpy and outdated.
She is polished and professional looking, yet, like last night, she can wear a pretty gown and leave her hair down and look great.
Queen Silvia looks better today - she just seems low key and not as jovial as she usually is -
And Marie Terese looks very good --- last night's dress was a winner - she should have it copied in every color as the style was perfect for her. Also she wore a dazzling necklace.

Reception and concert at the Nordic Museum: everybody looked great. My personal favourite is Princess Madeleine, who was absolutely gorgeous in the blue dress. Grand Duchess Maria Teresa's dress was a better choice than the white one. She definitely looked comfortable.
A luncheon at Linkoping Castle: The presumably Armani suit (I might be mistaken, but the suit style, especially the skirt, tells me recent Armani collections) fitted Grand Duchess reasonably well. However, I am not sure whether the skirt enhances her look. Crown Princess Victoria looked very charming: professional and elegant.

Last edited:
Victoria's day suits all three days were lovely!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the wonderful pics. MT looked like a fashion plate. They all looked genuinely happy to see each other.

The website of the Luxembourg goverment has the programme of the visit on their website, look here (in french).

Courtesey: Joris at the SRMB

It's times like this I wish I remembered more from my French language class in high school!

I have to say Victoria outdid her sister this time. She looks so elegant on all the pictures. I feel that Madeleine is wearing the same every now.

Back
Top Bottom