Sibling Pictures - Group Photos of Victoria, Carl Philip & Madeleine

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amina said:
cp vic, p carl, p madeleine at the 50th aniversary of K Carl. Raymond Reuter - 30th Apr 96
Is it just me or does p carl look like he is falling asleep? :)

It isn´t a real group photo :)
but it´s about all the siblings when they went to the Destinys child concert last week.

Attachments

• dc1.jpg
    dc1.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 560
  • dcdaniel.jpg
    dcdaniel.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 614
  • dcdaniel2.jpg
    dcdaniel2.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 522
  • dccarlphilip.jpg
    dccarlphilip.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 920
  • dcemma.jpg
    dcemma.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 712
  • dcmadeleine.jpg
    dcmadeleine.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:
Yeah, more pics of the concert. Thank you, Yennie :)
So Daniel hasn´t worn a suit, but just a (suit) jacket. And he has still the habit to hide the half of one hand in a pocket. I remember, that someone has criticised this at Marius, when he has attended the baptism of his sister. Marius was then 7...Daniel is soon 32. Are there still chances to get rid of this habit?!
Hm, the photographer has chosen an angle, so that Carl Philip looks like a Hobbit ;)
The pic of Madeleine behind the sign is funny...one could create the one or another caption to it.

I think Carl Philip looks very hot! But you´re right, he kinda looks like a hobbit in that angle. A cute hobbit that is :D

Yennie said:
I think Carl Philip looks very hot! But you´re right, he kinda looks like a hobbit in that angle. A cute hobbit that is :D

That he is cute and hot in this picture was beyond doubt. :D He even would be hot, when he would shrink down to 2 inches...and then he couldn´t run away from me anymore :rolleyes:

Was Madde´s boyfriend also on the concert? Are there any picture of him?

I haven´t seen any photos of Jonas at the concert, but one article said: "Madeleine and her friends was there aswell" so perhaps Jonas was one of them!

Yennie said:
I haven´t seen any photos of Jonas at the concert, but one article said: "Madeleine and her friends was there aswell" so perhaps Jonas was one of them!

Thank you very much. I believe it too, that Jonas was there already :)

awww :) june 2001

Attachments

• sweet.jpg
    sweet.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 963
Thanks for the scans Yennie, I was hoping to see a photo of the siblings dancing.

Oh what a nice photo, Madde and CP are so "tender" to each other, is it true, that Madde and CP are better manageing with each other than for example CP with Victoria?

I´ve also heard that Madde and Emma are good friend.

Friends

I have read here somewhere that Emma is one of Princess Madeleine's closest friends.

Isn't that a pic of CP and Victoria? :confused:

robby86 said:
Isn't that a pic of CP and Victoria? :confused:

Oh, yes you´re right. But for the first moment I saw this photo, I´ve ment it is Madde.
But thanks for answering my question about Madde and Emme nevertheless :D

was there any good sibling group photos from the natinal day and the visit to sofiero

this one is cute!

Attachments

• sibs2.JPG
    sibs2.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 766
the lastest group photo of the siblings

Attachments

• a404b96a.jpg
    a404b96a.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,179
Beautiful photos everyone!:)
From the past..

Pic 1. Happy New Year 1986 ballons
Pic 2.-3. Celebrating St. Lucy's Day, December 1987
Pic 4. Queen Silvia with children 1980
Pic 5. Winter holidays 1990

Attachments

• 00 1987 st. lucy day2.jpg
    00 1987 st. lucy day2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,560
  • 00 1986 happy new year.jpg
    00 1986 happy new year.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 862
  • 00 1987 st. lucy day.jpg
    00 1987 st. lucy day.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,060
  • 00 1980.jpg
    00 1980.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,240
  • 00 1990.jpg
    00 1990.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 978
Cerasma said:
Oh what an awful suit Carl Philip wears, it´s giddy, with all its stripes. But a nice man nothing can deface :D .
No they´re really cute "kids"!!

is it not the camera that makes those lines

No it´s his suit which make this stripes, it´s a pin striped suit (don´t know if this is the right word for it). But the camera makes it more worse, thats right :D

Cerasma said:
No it´s his suit which make this stripes, it´s a pin striped suit (don´t know if this is the right word for it). But the camera makes it more worse, thats right :D
Yeah, pin stripes. :) I don't know if you've noticed, but even some tweed jackets (there are all different kinds, of course) and ones with 'unusual' material often look strange on camera. That's why you'll notice that a lot of news reporters steer clear of such fabrics. Crown Prince Philippe of Belgium has worn pin striped suits before and they've never done this. I thin it depends on how wide the stripes are. These are quite 'thick' which is why it looks distorted more.

in many papers the are often refered to as Kungabarnen = the royal children
i am thinking they are no children anymore

Josefine said:

Now as you say it...yes, they are pretty big for children...too much of growth hormone in the water around Drottningholm :p;)
Ok, I´m silly...and I would say to call them "kungabarnen" (children of the king) is ok...after all there´s in almost all languages just this word (children) for sons and daughters of parents. And I guess this has a reason: for our parents we will always stay children. No matter how hard we try ;) ...and actually this is a good thing (mostly)
And maybe this is more obvious with the children of the king...since they also have in public the "minor" position (Lena´s weird thoughts...after 30 hours without sleep)

Lena said:
Now as you say it...yes, they are pretty big for children...too much of growth hormone in the water around Drottningholm :p;)
Ok, I´m silly...and I would say to call them "kungabarnen" (children of the king) is ok...after all there´s in almost all languages just this word (children) for sons and daughters of parents. And I guess this has a reason: for our parents we will always stay children. No matter how hard we try ;) ...and actually this is a good thing (mostly)
And maybe this is more obvious with the children of the king...since they also have in public the "minor" position (Lena´s weird thoughts...after 30 hours without sleep)

okay i am with you on that
wonder if other royal houses also call them kungabarnen or drottningbarnen
so victorias children will be called drottningbarnen?

Josefine said:

No, they are not children anymore, but for their parents they always will be the babies! All parents aare like that.

From acioline and newscom

from 80's-2005

Attachments

• 1980fam.jpg
    1980fam.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 659
  • pvicmadcarl05.jpg
    pvicmadcarl05.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 771
  • pmadchilc.jpg
    pmadchilc.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,055
  • pmadchila.jpg
    pmadchila.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 818
  • pmadchil.jpg
    pmadchil.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 785
  • pm87.jpg
    pm87.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 754
  • cpwed05.jpg
    cpwed05.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 980
Its not really a group photo, but its photos of all three siblings at the Destinys Child concert in May 2005

Various members of the Swedish Royal family went to see Destinys Child in Stockholm, Sweden.
from NewsCom

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 704
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 487
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 767
  • c4.jpg