Princess Christina and Family, Current Events Part 1: March 2003 - January 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bride is gorgeous and her dress was exquisite. Thank God, it had sleeves!

As for Sofia ... I could have done without looking at the Tatoo on her back :(

I learnt something new today as I didn't realise that King Carl Gustaf was Gustaf Magnuson's godfather; perhaps that's why he was named Gustaf.

Perhaps he was named after the King as his full name is Carl Gustaf Victor Magnuson. He goes by his second name, just like his brother Oscar who was christened Tord Oscar Frederik Magnuson.

Last edited:
What a beautiful bride and wedding dress. Is she a model? She knows how to pose besides being beautiful. Her bridesmaids dresses were very unfortunate.
The little chapel is so charming, just love the photos.

She looks absolutely beautiful,couldn't help but noticed all the leaves that have fallen in the background,refreshing to note that its not just autumnal in Ireland!

The leaves fall more easier at the end of a dry summer like this. The summer has been dry both in Sweden and Finland.

Vicky's and Gustaf's wedding party was at the Bogesund Castle, photo from Vicky's friends Instagram
.@aninamusic | Fantastic wedding last night! #wedding #castle #VickyGustaf | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

Did any of Princess Christina's sisters attend the wedding?

Gustaf Magnuson

Can anyone identify for me the names of the parents of Mr Magnuson's new wife, Vicky Andren?

At the wedding Vicky was taken to the church by her father, Kenneth Andrén, told the swedish press. Nothing about her mother.

According to Svensk Damtidning, Gustaf and Vicky had their honeymoon in Jordan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom