Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall: Visit to Sweden - March 22-24, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aw, poor guy, I didn't know that; that must have been murder on his back. What a trooper!

Last edited:
I can relate. I'm a teensy bit more of a Spring Chicken than he is - but the chronic back pain has me on the sidelines for lots of things. Good show, Prince Charles!

I just love seeing Prince Charles like this, it's wonderful.

Charles truly has to be one of the best dressed men on the planet. His double breasted suits, perfectly tied ties and elegant shoes are truly impressive. He also keeps himself incredibly trim. He's always so well presented.

Not sure about best dressed man on the planet but Charles is for sure the best dressed royal man! Always immaculate! Its great to see him shine at such events. His hands/fingers look really bad in some of the pictures, very swollen, but he's had that for years, hasn't he?

First picture of today :) from Kungahuset's Facebook page

The King and Prince Charles at SEI (Stockholm Resilience Center)

533771_333758100016442_133515803374007_1015446_395927869_n.jpg

Thank you for the lovely pictures and galleries, MagMil and iceflower! :flowers:
MagMil, I don't seem to be able to open the Belga gallery though; I think this is the link you wanted to post. :)

Thanks for additional pictures. How cute is this picture?
The link does work now; it didn't open properly the first time, although I might have just clicked something wrong. :)

Camilla read to the children and later she and Her Majesty posed for an adorable group portrait.
Can't wait till today's evening reception. No hopes for a tiara event, of course, but a new gown and interesting jewellery will be some consolation. ;)

Gallery from Getty
Gallery from Daylife
Gallery from Yahoo! News

Last edited:
Thank you SO much for the pictures and video! :flowers:
It's great to see Princess Victoria again; she looks absolutely stunning in green.

Earlier in the day Prince Charles and King Carl Gustav visited Swedish Resilience Centre.
Prince Charles made some tea (or at least, boiled the water), which he and the King then promptly drank.
My favourite picture of the day: so great to see the Swedish and British royals enjoying such informal and warm relationship. :)

Last edited:
You're welcome :flowers:
WOW It is great that all came, including Princess Christina and her husband too .Everybody looks relax and happy :heartflower:

some more photos
detail.action
detail.action

detail.action
detail.action

detail.action
detail.action
detail.action
detail.action

Last edited:
NIce group portrait, and green does become Victoria.
(Now if she'd only do something with her hair! It doesn't suit her strained back like that, it would look much better if it was cut and styled to frame her face).

I'm not sure what the problem is but all of the pictures from "picturedesk" will not open on my computer - a pop up says "not allowed". Is anyone else having that problem? Maybe it's just my security program.

:previous:
Mine too. I thought that was a problem with my computer.

Wonderful photos; Camilla with children is always adorable. The warm relationship between the royals is always pleasant to see. It's great to see Victoria out in public, too.

Back
Top Bottom