The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-09-2016, 06:17 AM
Imperial Majesty

A couple of months ago in the internet it was sought look a like-actors to play king Carl Gustaf, queen Silvia, prince Daniel and crown princess Victoria at a finnish commercial, it would take two days to make the commercial.
The actors have been found - they were sought to a commercial of Prisma. Prisma is a family-friendly hypermarket of the cooperative S Group.

Here is the commercial. Victoria, Daniel and Estelle have moved to Finland and the king and queen come to visit.
"We can cope with them", says Daniel to Victoria when the doorbell rings.
"Daddy, nice to see you", says Victoria. "Oh, your belly is growing so", says the king.
They sit to the table and the king says: "Wasn't this move to Finland a little hasty? There isn't anything...".
Victoria: "Dad, we have already talked about this. We like it here very much and we can live a pretty ordinary life".
Queen Silvia says: "These plates you haven't got from us?"
Daniel: "No, they come from...".
The king: "It is so costly here also"
Victoria: "Costly?"
Queen Silvia takes a plate to look at it and Estelle comes: "No! Grandma, it is mine!"
Daniel: "Let grandma look at the plate. Sorry."
Queen Silvia: "This could suit us at home"
The king: "Yes, maybe"
Queen Silvia: "Where can one get these?"
Victoria: "From Prisma"
The king: "What was it called?"
Victoria: "It is called Prisma".¨
The king: "I want to go to Pr... Okay."

The commercial

A photo
https://www.prisma.fi/wcm_kuvat/prfi...u_1140x400.jpg

Old 02-09-2016, 01:45 PM
Heir Apparent

this made me lol thanks for sharing

Old 02-10-2016, 07:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Solliden Palace is preparing already for the summer, new postcards of the royal family will be on sale there (and certainly also at the royal gift shops at other palaces).
https://www.facebook.com/40408215642...type=3&theater
Old 02-23-2016, 06:43 AM
Imperial Majesty

New stamps at the Royal Jubilee Year will be published on 17th March. The stamps were designed by Daniel Bjugård from the photographs by Anna-Lena Ahlström.
Nya frimärken uppmärksammar kungliga jubileer och tronföljden _ Svensk Damtidning

The king's photo is fine, but once again this Anna-Lena Ahlström has managed to make Estelle look totally weird. She doesn't look like herself at all. The photo with the king, Victoria and Estelle isn't natural at all.
Old 02-23-2016, 09:14 AM
Heir Apparent

I lke how the stamps look. The only complaint that I have is that it looks like the three of them were photoshopped together after single pictures of them had been taken. I also like Estelle and Victoria's hairstyle, especially that of Estelle as it seems to channel the hairstyle of Leonor and Sofia of Spain
Old 02-23-2016, 09:26 AM
Heir Apparent

I love all the pictures!
Old 02-23-2016, 09:29 AM
Serene Highness

Very nice photos. So pleased to see that both Victoria and Estelle are wearing softer hair styles rather than the stiff "helmet" look. JMHO!
Old 02-23-2016, 09:42 AM
Courtier

The King is smiling. Good to see. The stamps are lovely. The Queen looks great too.
Old 02-23-2016, 09:52 AM
Aristocracy

I love crownprincess Victoria's hairdo! It's so lovely on her! Estelle looks very cute as alwasy! Lovely photos! I hope to see them in high def later on the website!
Old 02-23-2016, 10:48 AM
Majesty

i loved the new photo of the king, victoria and estelle in the stamps. i love how victoria is dressed and also her hairdo, and the cute dress estelle has on!
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 02-23-2016, 11:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Love the stamps. The picture of the three reminds me of Norway. Though it would be nice if they did what the Norweigans do, and actually take a photo together (Haakon, Harald and IA are often shot together). Instead of photo shopping pictures together. It shouldn't have been too hard.

Love Vic's outfit and hairstyle, so soft, would love if she wore her hair like that at an event. Estelle is as cute as ever. Her hair does remind me of one of the Spanish princesses.
Old 02-23-2016, 12:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Nice three generation photo. Agree a little bit too much Photoshop, especially on Victoria. But love that its the King and his heirs
Old 02-23-2016, 02:12 PM
Aristocracy

I Love the Stamps! They all look great !
Old 02-23-2016, 02:25 PM
Serene Highness

I love the stamps! Obviously, it would have been better if they didn't photoshop everyone together, but it's a pretty great job. And Victoria looks like a knockout!
Old 02-27-2016, 03:30 AM
Heir Apparent

This Swedish Princess Cake will give you a taste of royalty - The Local

Someone from Sweden who taste this caκe?
Old 02-27-2016, 04:42 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post

It's the most popular kind of cake in Sweden, a horrid mess of cream, jam, marzipan on a sweet dough. Everyone loves it except for me.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 03-02-2016, 04:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Daniel and queen Silvia are at MedTechMagazine's list of the 100 most powerful people at medtech world.
Medical technology is an important part of the solution to the future care challenge. How investments look today, the steps taken in the development, is vital to the future of everyone's health and survival. At the list are the people in research, industry, health care and community that now have the most power and influence.
Daniel is 55th
Prince Daniel, active patient including More Organ Donation, the registry for organ donation and entrepreneur. He has been taken to the Royal Academy of Engineering Sciences and has there a good platform to work from.
Maktlistan 2016 - plats 30-69 - MedTech Magazine - MedTech Magazine
Queen Silvia is 79th
Queen Silvia is involved in many issues and in recent years she has done much to raise the important issue of dementia. Through the Foundation Silviahemmet training opportunities are created for health professionals and funding for research. When Queen Silvia speaks, everyone listens.
Maktlistan2016_ plats nr 70-100 - MedTech Magazine - MedTech Magazine
Old 03-06-2016, 03:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

King Carl Gustaf and queen Silvia attended a couple of weeks ago at the 75th birthday anniversary party of businessman Claes Dinkelspiel. He celebrated his birthday with 320 guests at Wallmans Salonger in Stockholm. Mark Levengood hosted the evening and among the performers were Peter Jöback and The Fantastic Four.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Also princess Christina and Tord Magnuson attended.
And count Bertil and countess Jill Bernadotte af Wisborg
Old 03-07-2016, 05:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

A survey Novus has done on behalf of the Association of The Swedish Advertisers, shows that one in five Swedes think that Crown Princess Victoria is the biggest role model within the Swedish media.
Swedish Advertisers does with market research company Novus ongoing studies of the Swedish people's attitudes to various brands. In the latest online survey about 1,000 people were questioned on 4th-10th February, on the occasion of the International Women's Day March 8: "Who, of the following Swedish female media profiles do you think is the biggest role model for you personally?"
At the top of the list is Crown Princess Victoria. Total 20 percent of Swedes think that she is the biggest female role model in the Swedish media. Among women, the figure rises to 24 percent. TV4 and TV host profile Tilde de Paula gets 10 percent of the votes. Tied for third place on the list are Anja Pärson, Babben Larsson and Robyn, each receive 7 percent of the votes.
Princess Madeleine and princess Sofia received both 2 percent of the votes.
Kronprinsessan toppar listan över kvinnliga förebilder - Sveriges Annonsörer
http://mb.cision.com/Public/1473/992...161b77d5b9.pdf
Old 03-07-2016, 11:36 PM
Nobility

@Lady Finn - I looked over that list. Good for Victoria, bad for Madeleine and Sofia. (Where they throwing shade when they listed Sofia as "Sofia Hellqvist"? ) I'm surprised the queen didn't make the cut. Of of 1000 people polled, only 20 (2%) each saw Madeleine and Sofia good role models. This is not good when you represent the brand that is called the Swedish Royal Family. Hazarding a guess, Madeleine's and Sofia's past reputations may have been a factor in the polling. Throw in the Madeleine vs. Sofia feud that has played out in the tabloids and their individual negative stories in the press may have been that "I-just-can't" moment for these royals when time came to voting. I wish there were a follow up question as to why just to get insight.