Friends of the Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yennie

Heir Presumptive
City
Skåne
Country
Sweden
In this thread we can post photos and discuss the friends of the royal family. We have all heard of Lussan and Caroline Kreuger, but who are they?
How about the other friends?

Info, photos... just post away :)

edit: to make it easier, I´ll do a little list of all the friends I know of:

Crownprincess Victoria:
Caroline Kreuger
Caroline (Svedin) Dinkelspiel
Andrea (Brodin) Engsäll
Josephine Genetay
Leoni (Gillberg) Persson
Martina Gahn
Anna Jussil

Prince Carl Philip
Mikael Skog
Christoffer Cederlund

Princess Madeleine
Louise Gottlieb
Nathalie Rosta
Lovisa de Geer
TinTin Rosen
Ulf Fredrik von Roth
Dag Werner

Last edited:
I´ll start with one of the most "famous" and known friends, Louise "Lussan" Gottlieb.

She and Madeleine have been best friends for a long time and they went to high school together, were confirmed(?) together, studied in London together and they even went to the university together.

Madeleines best friend is called Louise "Lussan" Gottlieb. Her parents Fredrik and Carola Gottlieb are close friends of the royal couple. (yennies note: they are what one may call "new friends". They were presented in the royal circle when Lussan and Madeleine became best friends)
Together with Lussan, Madeleine celebrated her 18th birthday with a party at Drottningholm. Two years later the girls also celebrated their graduation together. (From Aftonbladet)

Lussan lives(or lived!) with her parents and older brother Alexander Gottlieb on Strandvägen in Stockholm.

Lousie and her family has a summer home in Vagnhärad outside of Trosa, where Madeleine often is seen. In june august 2003 and in june 2005, the friends had parties and invited many friends. Both parties was covered by paparazzis and photos was seen in swedish press.

photos:
Madeleine and Lussan out partying at Stureplan in 2001 (from aftonbladet)
Lussan at Victorias birthday in 2002, together with ETW (from ibl)
Madeleine and Lussan at a party at their high school Enskilda Gymnasiet in 2003 (from ibl)
Lussans parents, Fredrik and Carola Gottlieb in 2001 (from ibl)
Lussan and mother Carola in 2002 (from ibl)
Lussan and her brother Alexander (from ibl)

Attachments

• maddekompis-140707-0.jpg
    maddekompis-140707-0.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 19,454
  • lussan.jpg
    lussan.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 5,672
  • eg.JPG
    eg.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 22,394
  • FredrikCarolaGottlieb.jpg
    FredrikCarolaGottlieb.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 4,098
  • Gottliebmamma.jpg
    Gottliebmamma.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 4,702
  • gottliebsibs.JPG
    gottliebsibs.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 16,540
Last edited:
Great Yennie! This page look nice. Do you have any more pics on Lussan? she look very beautiful and she reminds of Madeleine. Thanks=)

In june august 2003 and in june 2005, the friends had parties and invited many friends. Both parties was covered by paparazzis and photos was seen in swedish press.
Do you have any photos from those parties? That would be great=)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have moved this thread to the main forum, since the name of this thread indicates that it will be about friend of the whole Royal Family - and not only the friends of the royal children.

supriya said:
In june august 2003 and in june 2005, the friends had parties and invited many friends. Both parties was covered by paparazzis and photos was seen in swedish press.
Do you have any photos from those parties? That would be great=)
Yes I have :)

Here´s the first ones, from the party in august 2003

scanned from magazine

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 1,631
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 15,856
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    5.4 KB · Views: 15,595
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,850
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 15,612
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    6.2 KB · Views: 15,583
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 15,499
thanks yennie for those pics, they look really good=) do you have any pics from Caroline Krugers 25th birthday party?? Victoria, Madeleine and CP with Emma was there=)

supriya said:
thanks yennie for those pics, they look really good=) do you have any pics from Caroline Krugers 25th birthday party?? Victoria, Madeleine and CP with Emma was there=)
Yes I have. I´ll do a post about Caroline Kreuger and post some of the photos there!

Caroline Kreuger and her sister Charlotte have known Victoria, Carl Philip and Madeleine all their life.
They are daughters of the late Björn Kreuger and his wife Agnetha. Björn and Agnetha got married a few days before Carl Gustaf and Silvia in 1976 and the families are very close.
Agnetha Kreuger is one of Silvias closest friends and Caroline Kreuger have been best friends with Victoria all her life. Victoria and Caroline were both born in july 1977.
Björn Kreuger was a close friend of the King since their younger years, and they remaind so until Björn passed away in 1999.

Caroline Kreuger and her sister are among the welthiest women in Sweden. They inherited their grandfather Torsten Kreuger and have about 300 million sek each.

1. Charlotte, Agnetha and Caroline Kreger
2. Charlotte and Caroline Kreuger
3. Caroline Kreuger
4. Caroline Kreuger and Victoria in july 1994
5. Caroline, Agnetha and Björn Kreuger at Drottningholm 1994
6. Agnetha Kreuger

all photos from ibl

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 2,008
  • c4.jpg
    c4.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 2,397
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 3,897
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 4,639
  • c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,275
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 1,320
I dont know that much about Carl Philips friends...

But when he had his graduation party in june 1999, he arranged the party with his friend Mikael. They have known eachother since they went to kindergarten together in the early 80´s.
Mikael is what one may call "a ordinary" boy = No rich or noble parents.
Carl Philip and Mikael went to Smedslättskolan and Ålstenskolan together but when Carl Philip moved to Enskilda Gymnasiet and later Lundsberg, both private schools, Mikael continued his studies at a state high school in Bromma, close to Drottningholm.

Christoffer Cederlund is also a friend of Carl Philip. Chris is dating Lotta Kreuger (Carolines sister) and they lives together in a apartment in Stockholm.

1&2 Carl Philip and Mikael at their graduation party in Stockholm 1999
3. Chrsitoffer Cederlund and his girlfriend Lotta Kreuger
photosfrom ibl

Attachments

• Studentsfest11.jpg
    Studentsfest11.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 2,436
  • Studentsfest12.jpg
    Studentsfest12.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 6,540
  • SK001493.jpg
    SK001493.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 1,753
Last edited:
Most current pic of Lussan (together with Jan Dinkelspiel). I would say her look is still improving. In the opposite to Madeleine, she´s rather beautiful than cute.
The pic is from stureplan.se

Attachments

• article_image_26640e65d28df2a2.jpg
    article_image_26640e65d28df2a2.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 5,474
Does anyone have more pictures of Lussan? she's so pretty and beautiful. It doesn't matter if they are old and new, post them=)

Lovisa De Geer is also a friend of Madeleine, any pictures of her?=)

supriya said:
Lovisa De Geer is also a friend of Madeleine, any pictures of her?=)

This is Lovisa de Geer and Madeleine in St Tropez 2001

Attachments

• linne11.jpg
    linne11.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 17,398
  • jeans4.jpg
    jeans4.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 2,827
  • jeans55.JPG
    jeans55.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,727
Last edited:
Hey Yennie! You would make me happy if you could post the pictures from Madeleine and Lussan party pics from this thread (below) in bigger pictures, thank you so much=)pictures of Princess Madeleine at the graduation party of Ludvig Andersson (son of Benny Andersson, member of ABBA) in May 2001
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1269&page=6&pp=20

Wedding of Carl Silfverschiold & Maria Fredrikson, what happend to that thread?? There were beautiful pics of Madeleine from that wedding=) if someone has pictures from that event, please mail them=) thank you

Hey=) I saw an aricle in "svensk damtidning" that a friend to Madeleine and Lussan got married. Catharina von Horn. Lussan was a bridesmaid at her wedding and Victoria, Madeleine and Carl Filip was there. Does anyone have any pictures from this event?? I really hope so=) thank you

Summary of an Expressen article:

Expressen reports that one of the Queen’s best friends, Baroness Charlotte Klingspor Rosenörn-Lehn (55), has died from liver cancer this past Friday. The notice of her death came totally unexpectedly as she had kept her disease a secret from her surroundings, except from the very closest friends.

Charlotte became 55 years old, and is the mother of a one year old son (which the press also noted after his birth). She lived with her husband and son at Rössjöholm’s Manor in Skåne County

In the beginning of the 1970’s she moved in the circles close to the King, and was even thought to be his girlfriend and Sweden’s future Queen at one point. Her and the King’s relationship ended up in pure friendship, and she became one of Queen Silvia’s best friends.

Charlotte went to the same school as the King in Sigtuna, and was the daughter of Baron Stig Klingspor and his wife Baroness Christina Klingspor. Charlotte grew up on Råbäck Manor outside Lidköping, and has four siblings. In 1981 she married the Austrian national hero Egon Zimmerman, the King and Queen as well as “ABBA Frida” (also a friend of Queen Silvia) were guests. In 2001 she married Baron Fritz Rosenörn-Lehn, and in February last year she became a mother to a son.

The full original article (in Swedish) can be found here

supriya said:
Hey=) I saw an aricle in "svensk damtidning" that a friend to Madeleine and Lussan got married. Catharina von Horn. Lussan was a bridesmaid at her wedding and Victoria, Madeleine and Carl Filip was there. Does anyone have any pictures from this event?? I really hope so=) thank you
I havent seen any photos from that wedding, so perhaps they managed to escape from the paparazzis :)

supriya said:
Hey Yennie! You would make me happy if you could post the pictures from Madeleine and Lussan party pics from this thread (below) in bigger pictures, thank you so much=)pictures of Princess Madeleine at the graduation party of Ludvig Andersson (son of Benny Andersson, member of ABBA) in May 2001
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1269&page=6&pp=20
I dont know if I understand what you mean... I dont have them in hq. And if you click on the thumbnail it get as big as it can get

supriya said:
Hey Yennie! I meant the third picture of Madeleine and Lussan
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=190782
If you could make that one look bigger or have it in a bigger size=) the other two are great=) Sorry if I cause you much trubble. Thank you for the nice pictures=)
aha now I´m with you :)
No I dont have that photo in a bigger size. Its an old photo from allover, before they renewed their system and made their photos larger and with a different mark. thats how all photos from them looked like back then...

GrandDuchess said:
561366c6.jpg

Expressen reports that one of the Queen’s best friends, Baroness Charlotte Klingspor Rosenörn-Lehn (55), has died from liver cancer this past Friday.

Charlotte became 55 years old, and is the mother of a one year old son (which the press also noted after his birth).

How sad!

A son that is only one year old when she is 55??!!! Is it her "natural" baby??

rop81 said:
How sad!

A son that is only one year old when she is 55??!!! Is it her "natural" baby??
I think she had the baby via a surrogate mother in the US, so it's not "her natural" baby. But it's really sad anyway, leaving a one year old boy and his father in this world alone. And the King must also be devastated, and of course the Queen - who was one of Charlotte's best friends. I guess they will attend the funeral, unless they keep it only for family.

Some updates on Victoria´s friends:

-Caroline Dinkelspiel (who studied with her in the USA) works now as purchaser for TV4.
-Caroline Kreuger (probably her longest friend) has done a placement at the magazine "Silikon"
-Josephine Genetay leads an net-based casting business (she´s taking care of actors)
-Andrea Engsäll will job from the middle of November in the show "Homestyling" on Kanal 5 as interior designer.
http://www.kanal5.se/templates/page.aspx?id=11211

Hey=) does anyone have pics of Princess Madeleine with other friends, Michaela Rothstein, Louise Watchmeister, Veronica Arp??
They are not her closest friends but if someone have some pictures of them, please email them=) Thank You

Does anyone know who this girl is? The older one that is :)

photo scanned by me (From Svensk Damtidning I think)

The friend of Queen Silvia, Annafrid Lynstad (ABBA) has 60th birthday at 15th November 2005. Happy birthday and all the best!!!

Do you know if the queen will visit the celebration of the birthday-event?

ursulajohanna said:
The friend of Queen Silvia, Annafrid Lynstad (ABBA) has 60th birthday at 15th November 2005. Happy birthday and all the best!!!

Do you know if the queen will visit the celebration of the birthday-event?
I just read in Svensk Damtidning that she is on some secret location and do not want to be celebrated
But as the queen is back in Sweden after her trip to Brazil she could have been there

Yennie said:
I just read in Svensk Damtidning that she is on some secret location and do not want to be celebrated
But as the queen is back in Sweden after her trip to Brazil she could have been there

What else have you read in SDT (sorry for going OT) :rolleyes:
It wouldn´t surprise me, when she really didn´t wanted a big party...after the great losses she experienced in the past years. :(

Hey everyone! Does anyone have information about Louise "Lussan" Gottlieb's life? I mean besides that she's Madeleines best friend=)
What friends does she hang out with? Old boyfriends?

supriya said:
Hey everyone! Does anyone have information about Louise "Lussan" Gottlieb's life? I mean besides that she's Madeleines best friend=)
What friends does she hang out with? Old boyfriends?
I think she mostly hangs out with Madeleines circle of friends. Tintin Rosen, Nathalie Rosta, Dag Werner etc...

A few years back she dated a guy named Robin, it was around 2000-2002 I think. Then in april 2003 she was seen with Pierre Ladow, one of Madeleine´s ex-boyfriends. After that I dont think we have heard of any boyfriends...

Lussan

Does anyone know what Lussan is studying at University? Is she still there?

Thank you, Gita.

Back
Top Bottom