The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-03-2005, 07:40 AM
Commoner

http://www.pigeonhole-this.com/Coppe...album=6&page=1
Hey, more pictures of beautiful Madeleine=)

Old 11-06-2005, 03:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Some updates on Victoria´s friends:

-Caroline Dinkelspiel (who studied with her in the USA) works now as purchaser for TV4.
-Caroline Kreuger (probably her longest friend) has done a placement at the magazine "Silikon"
-Josephine Genetay leads an net-based casting business (she´s taking care of actors)
-Andrea Engsäll will job from the middle of November in the show "Homestyling" on Kanal 5 as interior designer.
http://www.kanal5.se/templates/page.aspx?id=11211

Old 11-14-2005, 05:37 AM
Commoner

Hey=) does anyone have pics of Princess Madeleine with other friends, Michaela Rothstein, Louise Watchmeister, Veronica Arp??
They are not her closest friends but if someone have some pictures of them, please email them=) Thank You
Old 11-14-2005, 09:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

Does anyone know who this girl is? The older one that is :)

photo scanned by me (From Svensk Damtidning I think)
Old 11-16-2005, 06:27 AM
Serene Highness

The friend of Queen Silvia, Annafrid Lynstad (ABBA) has 60th birthday at 15th November 2005. Happy birthday and all the best!!!

Do you know if the queen will visit the celebration of the birthday-event?
Old 11-16-2005, 08:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursulajohanna
The friend of Queen Silvia, Annafrid Lynstad (ABBA) has 60th birthday at 15th November 2005. Happy birthday and all the best!!!

Do you know if the queen will visit the celebration of the birthday-event?
I just read in Svensk Damtidning that she is on some secret location and do not want to be celebrated
But as the queen is back in Sweden after her trip to Brazil she could have been there
Old 11-16-2005, 08:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
I just read in Svensk Damtidning that she is on some secret location and do not want to be celebrated
But as the queen is back in Sweden after her trip to Brazil she could have been there
What else have you read in SDT (sorry for going OT)
It wouldn´t surprise me, when she really didn´t wanted a big party...after the great losses she experienced in the past years. :(
Old 11-21-2005, 03:48 PM
Commoner

Hey everyone! Does anyone have information about Louise "Lussan" Gottlieb's life? I mean besides that she's Madeleines best friend=)
What friends does she hang out with? Old boyfriends?
Old 11-21-2005, 06:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by supriya
Hey everyone! Does anyone have information about Louise "Lussan" Gottlieb's life? I mean besides that she's Madeleines best friend=)
What friends does she hang out with? Old boyfriends?
I think she mostly hangs out with Madeleines circle of friends. Tintin Rosen, Nathalie Rosta, Dag Werner etc...

A few years back she dated a guy named Robin, it was around 2000-2002 I think. Then in april 2003 she was seen with Pierre Ladow, one of Madeleine´s ex-boyfriends. After that I dont think we have heard of any boyfriends...
Old 11-22-2005, 01:55 PM
Courtier

Question Lussan

Does anyone know what Lussan is studying at University? Is she still there?

Thank you, Gita.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gita
Does anyone know what Lussan is studying at University? Is she still there?

Thank you, Gita.
She used to take the same class as Madeleine, History of Art. Dont know if she continued with ethnology
Old 12-03-2005, 02:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Summary & report from a Svensk Damtidning article this week

This week’s Svensk Damtidning writes that one of Crown Princess Victoria’s best friends, Martina Gahn, and her fiancée Johan Bonde are expecting their first child.

- Yes, that’s correct, and it’s going to be so much fun! It’s the first grandchild, Martina’s mother commented to the magazine.

Martina and her fiancée Johan live in Dubai where he works as a pilot. They have been engaged since February. Svensk Damtidning writes that the wedding will most likely take place in Dubai, but that they are planning to host a big party for family and friends in Sweden next summer, when the baby has been born. That would mean that they could marry in the Anglican Church and not in the Church of Sweden, as no Swedish priest has the right to wed couples in Dubai.

Martina and the Crown Princess were school comrades at Enskilda Gymnasiet, and in 2003 when Peder Dinkelspiel and Caroline Kling Svedin got married; Martina and Victoria were two of the bridesmaids together with Leonie Persson and Rebecka Svensson.

Martina’s family, the Gahn family, is a noble family descending from Scotland. Her father, Tomas Colquhoun Gahn is a businessman and owns the mansion Munkaskog outside Hjo in Västra Götaland Country. Martina has three sisters, Tomasine, Henrietta and Carolina.

Pictures by Charles Hammarsten and Svensk Damtidning.

Old 12-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Interesting...haven´t we waited the whole summer for their wedding. And now they have made the baby firstly. Well, why not...so many do it...maybe also Vickan (Yes, I know...I know...I know)

A clip of Homestyling, where Victoria´s good friend Andrea Engsäll (here in a pink top) styles homes (so that estate agents can sell them for more money)
IMO she sounds a lot like Madeleine (the dialect...but maybe it are just my ears):
mms://qstream-wm.qbrick.com/00607/2005/Homestyling/103_fore_efter.wmv
Old 01-18-2006, 09:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Family making news from the royal circles..

Martina Gahn is now married!

Svensk Damtidning this week reports that Martina Gahn, one of Crown Princess Victoria's closest friends, married her fiancée Johan Bonde in a ceremony in the Anglican Church (with a Swedish priest though) in Dubai on 16 December 2005.

The ceremony was simple and no friends or family was present, the big wedding celebrations are due to take place sometime this summer when the couple's first baby has been born. Martina is expected to deliver her baby in April.

H&M heir Charlotte Persson has given birth to her first child!

Svensk Damtidning this week also reports another one of Crown Princess Victoria's friends is advancing in the family making process. This time it's the H&M heir Charlotte Persson, Sweden's 21st richest person, who has given birth to a daughter on 1 January 2006 at 5:04 PM.
Old 01-18-2006, 09:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Royal friends Lina & Tom Davidson settles in Djursholm!

The first picture by Pressens Bild via Svensk Damtidning (the picture in the right corner is the former owner of the house), and the second is by Mattias Carlsson via Aftonbladet (from their wedding day)

Svensk Damtidning this week also reports that Lina and Tom Davidsson, friends of the royal children, have moved from the inner city and settled in their own newly purchased house in the posh suburb Djursholm.

The villa had a price tag of 17 million Swedish crowns (!), it was built in 1923 and consists of 273 square metres of space. It was one of the most expensive pieces of on the Stockholm market in 2005.

A lovely home for Lina, Tom and their son Nicholas to settle down in.
Old 01-18-2006, 10:32 AM

The pink dress of Michaela Rothstein is wonderfull. She looks beautiful with your golden skin

the first Madeleine´s friend wears like her, doesn´t she?
Old 01-18-2006, 11:58 PM
Heir Apparent

from the party Prince Carl Philip hosted in Tullgarn on 2005
(photos from dpa)

TULLGARN 050910 - Princess Madeleines best friend , Louise Gottlieb right , arrive to the big party that crownprincess Victoria , princess Madeleine and prince Carl-Philip arranged for their friends. To the left Pontus Joen Bonnier.

TULLGARN 050910 - Royal friends Adam and Mika Svensson arrive to the big party that crownprincess Victoria , princess Madeleine and prince Carl-Philip arranged for their friends.
Old 01-19-2006, 05:05 AM
Commoner

Hey, Madeleines best friends Lussan is so beautiful. Does anyone have pictures of her in a gala dress?? That would be great. Thanks
Old 01-19-2006, 07:14 AM
Heir Apparent

lol i couldn't help laughing because i can never imagine myself throwing a party with my brother and getting our friends to dress so formal...lol
Old 05-31-2006, 10:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

Talking about Louise Gottlieb, she was at the 60th birtday celebration with her new boyfriend Gustav Thott

and here´s some random photos of her, all photos from stureplan.se