FIS Nordic World Ski Championships in Falun: February 18-March 1, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And who says that? It seems really odd that Sofia would have been only at the dinner on Saturday and not at the Championships at all. And knowing Sofia, it seems strange that she would have stayed out of the photo.
I have thought that Sofia has gone to South Africa because on Sunday the group of young people having had cancer, part of Project Playground's mentor program with Ung Cancer, left to Langa.

I read it over here. It could be not true of course

Royalty Speaking | stellaofsverige: At a lunch on Saturday Apparently...

Great seeing them all together :)

Great games during the long time!

In the meantime do the official members of the games pictures from the Dinner on Friday, 27th February 2015?

Such great pictures from these Championships. Thanks to one and all for them.

I think the FIS World Championship Medals are the most gorgeous in all of Sport. And one of our Nordic Knights is bringing home two of them to Canada. :D :D

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

More photos of Estelle with her aunt Anna Westling Söderström...

Prins Daniel på skid-vm i Falun Stoppa Pressarna

I like these pictures which are published a bit later, and were probably not an immediate obvious choice, they are often more interesting.
The 3rd one f.i. here features a pleasant conversation between king CG and Estelle/Daniel, interesting after some occasional negative gossiping about them.
also interesting to learn that the family of Daniel was well represented.

Queen Silvia told at the interview she gave to Aftonbladet (at first it could be read free, now it is only for those registered) that Estelle is very special, so alert, she sees and notices everything. And does her little comments.
The queen told one Estelle-story:
- It was in the VIP-Loge in Falun in the FIS Nordic World Ski Championships 2015. The Norwegians were successful, we congratulated them, of course, but the atmosphere was tense. Suddenly Estelle sat down beside a Norwegian and said: "How did it go for Norway, then?" Everyone just held their breath. The Norwegian said it went well. "So good, then" replied Estelle and climbed down. She broke the ice, says Grandma Silvia.
”Det känns som att vi gifte oss i förrgår" | Goda nyheter | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

Back
Top Bottom