https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_HQF35VEAAEQkd.jpg

Daniel at the medal ceremony of men's 50 km on Sunday, from 0.29
Where is that photo from?

Old 03-02-2015, 04:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahbellar View Post
Where is that photo from?
I don't know, took the link from internet. Obviously they had a private dinner hosted perhaps some member of the Falun2015, the county, the city of Falun, embassy... who knows, maybe we get more info later. It looks to me that there was a sixth person at the dinner who took the photo.

Old 03-02-2015, 04:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I don't know, took the link from internet. Obviously they had a private dinner hosted perhaps some member of the Falun2015, the county, the city of Falun, embassy... who knows, maybe we get more info later. It looks to me that there was a sixth person at the dinner who took the photo.
Apparently Sofia took that photo.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:17 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Apparently Sofia took that photo.
And who says that? It seems really odd that Sofia would have been only at the dinner on Saturday and not at the Championships at all. And knowing Sofia, it seems strange that she would have stayed out of the photo.
I have thought that Sofia has gone to South Africa because on Sunday the group of young people having had cancer, part of Project Playground's mentor program with Ung Cancer, left to Langa.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love the picture of MM and Estelle and the pictures of Victoria with IA

Quote:
And who says that? It seems really odd that Sofia would have been only at the dinner on Saturday and not at the Championships at all. And knowing Sofia, it seems strange that she would have stayed out of the photo.
I have thought that Sofia has gone to South Africa because on Sunday the group of young people having had cancer, part of Project Playground's mentor program with Ung Cancer, left to Langa.
Oh, you know Sofia? How is she like? I'm sure she's as kind as she looks

Old 03-03-2015, 09:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

I read it over here. It could be not true of course

Royalty Speaking | stellaofsverige: At a lunch on Saturday Apparently...
Old 03-03-2015, 10:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

An article about the dinner at Dt-newspaper, with a bigger photo. The photo was taken by Joakim Åström.

On Saturday evening the Carl Larsson Homestead was visited by Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel, Prince Carl Philip, Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit.
In 1902, during Carl and Karin Larsson's lifetime, Lilla Hyttnäs was visited by Prince Eugen, Prince of Sweden and Norway, also referred to as "painting prince".
Now, over 100 years later Lilla Hyttnäs was visited in a relaxed atmosphere by royalty from both Sweden and Norway. The visitors were very interested in the home that Carl and Karin Larsson had created.
- They were so grateful and so happy. It was fun, says Chia Jonsson, Manager at Lilla Hyttnäs.
Already in the summer approached Chia Jonsson the Ski Association and announced that if some VIP guest was interested to experience something special, she was ready.
- I called and reminded the Ski Association at Christmas and presented a menu and so. It was a different work Saturday I can say. I told them that now it will be in all simplicity and I think they appreciated it. It was just like Carl and Karin's time, the door is open.
Chia Jonsson says that after the visit prince Carl Philip told that they felt invited with warmth.
Kungligt besök i Carl Larssongården - dt.se
Translation

Lilla Hyttnäs and Carl Larsson Homestead seems like a wonderful place. I would like to visit there myself.
The official homepage of the artist Carl Larsson Lilla Hyttnäs

Article about the dinner in Svensk Damtidning
Victoria och Haakon firade VM-medaljerna i Sundborn Svensk Damtidning
Translation

Swedish and Norwegian royals enjoy private dinner together Royalista
Old 03-04-2015, 04:15 AM
Imperial Majesty

Gullig Estelle-detalj Helenas kungliga barnblogg

Kronprinsessan eller Mette-Marit i mössa Mode Expressen

Video of Haakon and Mette-Marit meeting norwegian skiers
Mette-Marit til Petter - Det var så gøy å ha med ungene - dbtv.no
Old 03-04-2015, 06:05 AM
Serene Highness

Great seeing them all together :)
Old 03-04-2015, 03:58 PM
Serene Highness

Great games during the long time!

In the meantime do the official members of the games pictures from the Dinner on Friday, 27th February 2015?
Old 03-05-2015, 04:16 PM
Imperial Majesty

Daniel's sister Anna Westling Söderström was also in Falun on some days, Svensk Damtidning has a very cute photo of her and Estelle. Estelle had also got a present from Norway, a baking-kit.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Old 03-05-2015, 09:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Such great pictures from these Championships. Thanks to one and all for them.

I think the FIS World Championship Medals are the most gorgeous in all of Sport. And one of our Nordic Knights is bringing home two of them to Canada.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 03-09-2015, 02:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

More photos of Estelle with her aunt Anna Westling Söderström
Estelle von Schweden Kuschel-Foto mit ihrer bürgerlichen Tante! BUNTE.de
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010090...25979279183391

Olle Westling was also there

Prins Daniel på skid-vm i Falun Stoppa Pressarna
Old 03-10-2015, 06:34 AM
Imperial Majesty

Video of Haakon and Mette-Marit congratulating Petter Northug after the medal ceremony of men's 50 km on 1st March.

Video from Friday 27th February, men's relay. Haakon and Mette-Marit congratulate the norwegian gold medalists. Also swedish royals are interviewed.
Old 03-11-2015, 04:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:
More photos of Estelle with her aunt Anna Westling Söderström...

Prins Daniel på skid-vm i Falun Stoppa Pressarna
I like these pictures which are published a bit later, and were probably not an immediate obvious choice, they are often more interesting.
The 3rd one f.i. here features a pleasant conversation between king CG and Estelle/Daniel, interesting after some occasional negative gossiping about them.
also interesting to learn that the family of Daniel was well represented.
Old 02-06-2016, 02:49 AM
Imperial Majesty

Some photos of Victoria and Estelle
http://blogg.tv2.no/kongebloggen/fil...ld_3174501.jpg
http://blogg.tv2.no/kongebloggen/fil...ld_3174489.jpg
http://blogg.tv2.no/kongebloggen/fil...ld_3174496.jpg

Daniel

Queen Silvia and Mette-Marit
Old 06-22-2016, 03:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

Queen Silvia told at the interview she gave to Aftonbladet (at first it could be read free, now it is only for those registered) that Estelle is very special, so alert, she sees and notices everything. And does her little comments.
The queen told one Estelle-story:
- It was in the VIP-Loge in Falun in the FIS Nordic World Ski Championships 2015. The Norwegians were successful, we congratulated them, of course, but the atmosphere was tense. Suddenly Estelle sat down beside a Norwegian and said: "How did it go for Norway, then?" Everyone just held their breath. The Norwegian said it went well. "So good, then" replied Estelle and climbed down. She broke the ice, says Grandma Silvia.
”Det känns som att vi gifte oss i förrgår" | Goda nyheter | Nyheter | Aftonbladet