The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-19-2014, 09:39 AM
Heir Apparent

How lovely that we can see their home, looks very cozy and Swedish with the grey tones. Victoria and Estelle with touches of red looks perfect. She is adorable and they are doting parents. I wish for a sibling for her.

Old 12-19-2014, 09:44 AM
Courtier

Always lovely to see Princess Estelle!!

Old 12-19-2014, 10:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Her lovely little face is the perfect blend of both CP and PD. Precious child.
Old 12-19-2014, 11:41 AM
Commoner

one thing to say..May God bless them :)
Old 12-19-2014, 12:00 PM
Courtier

The concluding moments of that little video are so sweet!
Old 12-19-2014, 02:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

PurePeople has a gallery with photos taken from the video and also some old photos
Princesse Estelle Coquine, elle décore le sapin et vous souhaite un joyeux Noël
Old 12-19-2014, 02:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Estelle is very sweet and full of energy. How nice that they do this video
Old 12-19-2014, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator

Oh that's an enchanting video! I love their home and their Christmas tree, above all I like the sweet and relaxed way they have presented this special greeting!
Old 12-19-2014, 09:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

I was wondering if we'd get a video this year & here it is!! Estelle is such a happy little girl, who my Dad thinks could have a future as a Rockette judging from those high kicks after she hung up her ornament...LOL!!

They really are such a loving & charming Family. Victoria & Daniel must be so excited for Christmas this year, as it's really the first year Estelle's old enough to truly understand what Christmas is. The next few days are going to be so much fun & special for all of them. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 12-20-2014, 05:10 AM
Imperial Majesty

TV4 News about Victoria and Estelle receiving the Christmas Trees
Här godkänner Estelle julgranen - TV4 Play
Old 12-20-2014, 06:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

I am happy to see the family with Estelle , I like to see her , she is so cute.
Old 12-22-2014, 04:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

The king and queen were at Christmas shopping at 17.30 on Sunday with four bodyguards. Claudio Pena, who was also shopping, tells that they got a private tour of the toys. The other customers didn't get close to the royal couple who were in the store for half an hour before they were satisfied with their shopping. The shop was of course normally open when they were there.
According to an eyewitness the royal couple bought an electric car track and a walker for small children, likely to Princess Leonore.
- They stuffed the stuff in a black sack.
According to Claudio Pena both the king and queen listened with interest to the staff.
- A woman from the staff gave advice on what to buy and then she opened her own cash for them, said another witness.
- Some of the stuff was a little too expensive the king thought, said a source.
Kolla Estelle och Leonore*–*här handlar morfar julklapparna! Nyheter Aftonbladet
Old 12-22-2014, 08:53 AM
Heir Apparent

How cute! Who is Claudio Pena? His name sounds italian...

A car track for little girls may be a bit odd though
Old 12-22-2014, 09:01 AM
Aristocracy

Not so nice for Vic & Dan and Madde & Chris to find out via a newspaper what presents their kids are getting!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community
Old 12-22-2014, 09:38 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post

A car track for little girls may be a bit odd though
I don't know about that!? I'm very impressed and proud of the King and Queen that don't care if it is "girl toys" or "boy toys" they buy for their grandchildren. That is the spirit! Maybe it is still a bit unusual, but nothing odd!
Old 12-22-2014, 09:44 AM
Imperial Majesty

We don't know if the king and queen buy presents only to Estelle and Leonore. For instance, princess Christina has three grandchildren, two of them are boys.
Old 12-22-2014, 10:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingen View Post
I don't know about that!? I'm very impressed and proud of the King and Queen that don't care if it is "girl toys" or "boy toys" they buy for their grandchildren. That is the spirit! Maybe it is still a bit unusual, but nothing odd!

Well as a girl I only wanted to play with "girl stuff" such as barbies, castles etc but maybe at so a young age Estelle and Leonore simply don't care
Old 12-23-2014, 02:50 AM
Imperial Majesty

Carl Philip and Sofia told about their Christmas after the Christmas concert yesterday evening.
- We celebrate Christmas in Stockholm and Dalarna, we take the opportunity when the families are gathered, says Sofia after the concert.
Also Carl Philip thinks that the concert provides "a nice Christmas spirit" and is a good start to the weekend.
- It's great to be uncle again. A great feeling, so this will be a particularly good Christmas for the whole family. We have already had some small Christmas with my sisters and their families, the prince said.
Carl Philip och Sofia rockade in julhelgen Nyheter Expressen

The king was on Monday shopping in the middle of the Christmas rush. He was seen going into an antique store in central Stockholm. Forty minutes later he came out with a black bag in his hand. What he bought remains a secret.
http://y.cdn-expressen.se/images/45/...6x9/912@70.jpg
Old 12-23-2014, 03:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

The king and queen attended this evening at the concert of Drottningholm Palace Theatre at the Royal Chapel at the Drottningholm Palace.