The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 20: July 2008 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love her outfit very beautiful

i wonder if felipe and letizia will take leonor and sofia to the snow in baqueira this year...

Thanks Ladyfinn, nice photos!!:flowers:

I have read that Queen Sofia and princess Letizia, during the visit to the Rastrillo, they looked gifts for the family's children and princess Letizia was looking at some dresses for her daughters:wub:. In addition they bought mandarins and a typical sweet in Madrid.( You can see all in the photos)

The King and the Prince support the Basque businessmen

The King and the Prince of Asturias have expressed personally the support of the Wreath to the Basque businessmen in the last days to this group opposite to the terrorism and have valued their courage and their capacity of sacrifice before the threats and extortions.

Two weeks before the attempt that has cost today the life in Azpeitia (Guipuzcoa) to the businessman Ignacio Uría Mendizabal, in the visit to Bilbao that he realized last November 19, Don Juan Carlos praised the " determination and the courage with that the Basque business community comes confronting, of individual and collective form, the intolerable threats and extortions of the terrorism ".

Last Friday, the Princes of Asturias also presided at an act with Basque businessmen, in this case in Vitoria, in which Don Felipe emphasized that the companies alavesas have demonstrated a "admirable" capacity of overcoming and sacrifice, at the time that he bet for finishing with the " odious and cruel acts of barbarism " of the terrorism and its " unacceptable threats and extortions ".

El Rey y el Príncipe apoyan a los empresarios vascos - Nacional - La Opinión de Tenerife

In 2003 Letizia attended the 25th anniversary as Felipe's fiance.

Página oficial del enlace matrimonial de Su Alteza Real el Príncipe de Asturias con Doña Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano

Back then the Infantas attended incl their husbands, but not this time. Are they still on winter holidays? They haven't attended any events for about 2 weeks or so but nobody seems to care. I guess they feel lucky that they got a sister in law who (unintentionally) took the heat off so the Infantas and their families can get on with their private issues, almost unnoticed but assured that the daily polemic will focus on Letizia anyway. Happy Skiing!

In 2003 Letizia attended the 25th anniversary as Felipe's fiance.

Página oficial del enlace matrimonial de Su Alteza Real el Príncipe de Asturias con Doña Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano

Back then the Infantas attended incl their husbands, but not this time. Are they still on winter holidays? They haven't attended any events for about 2 weeks or so but nobody seems to care. I guess they feel lucky that they got a sister in law who (unintentionally) took the heat off so the Infantas and their families can get on with their private issues, almost unnoticed but assured that the daily polemic will focus on Letizia anyway. Happy Skiing!

The Infantas are not of winter vacations, only they went to ski the weekend. This week both has had public acts of the private foundations for those that they work. The Infantas normally do not have acts every week.

This celebration has had a profile lower that of 25 Anniversary, it has been less important. In recent years the Infantas have stopped going to acts that usually came, since the wedding of Prince and the birth of his daughters, have gained in freedom. And did not attend the Pascua Militar (and then yes they enjoy the holidays in the snow with their children) or the receipt of the diplomats.

Videos

Entry to the Congress

http://www.rtve.es/mediateca/videos/20081206/entrada-los-reyes-congreso/355877.shtml

King´s speech

rtve.es/noticias - Vídeos - Discurso del Rey en el Congreso=

Thanks Donnak,lovely ... they are a nice family. :wub:

I can not wait to see the Infantas again, little Sofia sure has grown a lot since the last time we saw her!!
Probably we will see the girls on the postcard holiday this year:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom