The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 20: July 2008 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia pose for a picture with Malaysian King Mizan Zainal Abidin and his wife, Queen Nur Zahirah, at La Zarzuela palace on occasion of a gala dinner
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Letizia
ANP Beeldbank
King Juan Carlos, Queen Sofia, King Mizan Zainal Abidin, Queen Nur Zahirah with Prince Felipe, Princess Letizia, Malaysian Queen's sister Tengku Norhana (2R) and his husband Essam Omar Fakiehreina (2L).
ANP Beeldbank

that dress doesn't favour letizia at the very least :(

Very dark-coloured event tonight. I like Letizia´s dress, designed by Lydia Delgado, very much. I´m glad that she recycled it.

Is the Jordanian visit a state visit?

I think this will change with Felipe and IMO the taxpayer has the right to know what happens with the money. I wonder what the increase in 2009 is for - Letizia's wardrobe?

We can only wish, but I doubt that's the case. Zarzuela certainly needs money to pay for Elena's lawyer fees and her new 1.8 Euro flat :rolleyes:.

Princess Letizia is as usual very elegant!! I like her dress and shoes! it's perfect!

She looks amazing, very very elegant!!

I wonder: is there a reason why everyone was dressed in black? A dress-code or something?

Actually this time for the event she is not elegant, she is not chic at all

I wonder: is there a reason why everyone was dressed in black? A dress-code or something?

Methinks it just happened. Because if you look at the Malaysian queen's headdress, it's red. If there was a dress code then she would have been decked in all-black.

The 2 Royal Ladies look lovely. Elena has a new glow about her in recent months.

Stellad

You're right - the Infanta looks amazing. IMO today thats down to both a great suit and a more internal happiness/healthiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom