The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 11:14 AM
Serene Highness

thanks for these wonderful pics!!!!!
All the family looks great and happy!!! leonor is so beautiful but seems so afraid of the dolphin!!!lol

letizia looks radiant as always!!

I love to see family pics like that!!

https://twitter.com/#!/Princesseswatch
Old 10-16-2007, 11:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Thumbs up

First than all: thanks lula for the scans, thankfully you found pics of Irene (what a little angel sleeping), Leonor looks funny when she refused to touch the dolphin and I guess poor Iñaki was really tired because of jet-lag, taking care of the boys and waking up very early in the morning

Second: thanks guys for the praise, I like sharing when I got enough time to do so

Old 10-16-2007, 11:19 AM
Commoner

I looks to me that maybe Leonor is wearing dark pants and a shirt not a dress.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:45 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks for these wonderful new pictures! It's great to see Irene and Cristina were there as well. Irene looked so adorable sleeping in mommy's arms and Leo was just lovely with the dolphins. Two little angels they are Do you think maybe the grandchildren had a sleepover at grandparents hous? that would explain little Irene's sleeping, Leonor being less active than usual. They stayed up all night playing together That is also why the King wasn't there, he stayed home to rest from spending the weekend with all his grandchildren
Old 10-16-2007, 03:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like this picture. Daddy and Mommy couldn't get Leonor to touch the dolphin .
http://i24.tinypic.com/dxohe8.jpg
Old 10-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Courtier

Thanks for these lovely pictures!!
I love Leo with the dolphins, what a little cutie she is..I like so much Aunt Elena and Grandma Sofi taking pictures of the kids!.... and the older kids just look too cute!!
Old 10-16-2007, 03:58 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks so much for the new pictures! Poor Leonor looked a bit overwhelmed, maybe she'll enjoy it more in a year or two, and that goes for Irene as well, when they're a bit older. The "big" kids looked like they were having a ball, especially, IMO, Miguel.

What kind of shoes was Irene wearing? It looked like she and Cristina were wearing Converses, but maybe a different brand?
Old 10-16-2007, 05:41 PM
Courtier

Yes, both are wearing converse but a different brand
Old 10-16-2007, 05:49 PM
Royal Highness

Wonderful pics, thanks a lot for then... is amaizing see that Letizia have strong arms, for carry with Leonor, dad Filipe is tired... . i don't want to be bad, but it seems Cristina is a litle far from the rest of the famely
Old 10-16-2007, 06:03 PM
Nobility

Precious photos!!!!
I miss Leonor so much...,she is really cute as always and it will be her second birthday soon
I love these images:

http://i22.tinypic.com/oup2x0.jpg
http://i20.tinypic.com/110x7oi.jpg
http://i20.tinypic.com/n4bipv.jpg
Old 10-16-2007, 06:15 PM
Courtier

Yes, her second birthday will be soon.. I hope we'll have beautiful pictures as the past year
Old 10-16-2007, 06:26 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarina View Post
Precious photos!!!!
I miss Leonor so much...,she is really cute as always and it will be her second birthday soon
I love these images:

this is such a cute pictures, i also like how the security (if any) didnt push away the people away the family & let them close and take pictures of them
Old 10-16-2007, 07:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Adelaide
There might be some irony in my posts from time to time but not this time, I swear . Well, here is even some evidence
Google Image Result for http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2007/05/30/lauren-charticle/boots.jpg

These boots for example by Ralph Lauren are actually inspired by original riding boots. In Britain these boots are used in training by professional horseriders or jockeys (men and women) and they look exactly like Letizia's boots. Same thing in France, if you don't believe me take a trip to Longchamp and have a closer look at the guys riding out there

Many thanks for the boot's lesson, where I had my thaughts! But I think you have forgotten ones very simlar of those of the Princess of Asturias, in the color especially : the polo boots. They are not so stylish than the classical riding boots, more supple but you can wear them in Deauville, Sotogrande, Dubaï or evrywhere in the pampa, winter as summer with jeans or gaucho pants.

For the so delightfull little Leonor for the appearence of whom you look so anxious, I don't think that her mother have to learn how dress her casually. Remember her so cute old pink pants and boots and white lambswool bluson wearing for the visit in the park with her fathers just before the birth of Sofia.

Yes it's not quiet at all a look destroy but it's just like casual outfit for a young baby girl.... that her mother like to dress in baby girl, that's all
Old 10-17-2007, 06:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

It looks like the winter has arrived in Madrid yet! letizia is wearing those big boots but the other kids are wearing t.shirts and it seams that the weather is warm still in Madrid! Letizia is dressing like the winter is back already, I don't know how she can stand the heat with those boots and thaty swetter and jacket!!! leonor is wearing short sockings so it wa snot a cold day for sure!
Old 10-17-2007, 11:52 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
It looks like the winter has arrived in Madrid yet! letizia is wearing those big boots but the other kids are wearing t.shirts and it seams that the weather is warm still in Madrid! Letizia is dressing like the winter is back already, I don't know how she can stand the heat with those boots and thaty swetter and jacket!!! leonor is wearing short sockings so it wa snot a cold day for sure!
What heat are you talking about? It's the fall season.
Old 10-18-2007, 03:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

All adults were either wearing a jacket or a sweater, only little boys in T-shirt. But they are little boys, very active, probably are not afraid of cold.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:47 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
All adults were either wearing a jacket or a sweater, only little boys in T-shirt. But they are little boys, very active, probably are not afraid of cold.
True & also children tend to run around which warms them up where as adults dont do that much
Old 10-18-2007, 09:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

Un total de 120 mesas y miles de huchas recaudarán fondos en el dÃ*a de la Banderita de Cruz Roja el 23 de octubre. europapress.es

A whole of 120 tables and thousands of moneyboxes will collect funds in the day of the Banderita of Red Cross on October 23

A whole of 120 tables and thousands of moneyboxes distributed by the whole capital will collect, next October 23, funds destined for the putting in march of a project of cultural integration in the District Center, in the Day of the Banderita of Red Cross, which goes being celebrated for more than 100 years.

As every year the event will be presided by the Queen Sofia and will possess the collaboration of the Princess of Asturias and the Infantas Dona Elena and Dona Cristina. The table at that Dona Sofía presides will be located in the door of the Congress of the Deputies and will possess the presence of the President of the Lower house, Manuel Marín.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher View Post
What heat are you talking about? It's the fall season.
In southern Europe, like Spain, Greece, Italy, fall is warmer than in many other places in Europe and in America, though those are not tropical countries and people don't go to the beach all over the year as a few people think!!
Old 10-18-2007, 10:50 AM
Royal Highness

It is time to close this thread. For part 18 of the royal family's current events please go here.