The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 14: February - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wub: Aww... such a cute, serious little girl. She's probably wondering what's the commotion about! It's good to see her again after all these months :flowers: I hope that we'd see some more photos from this outing with Grandma and cousins.

And for those who were looking for Leonor's left shoe, which was "missing" in last Christmas' photo... it has now made an appearance :lol: I believe that this is the same pair.

kartheina said:
:wub: Aww... such a cute, serious little girl. She's probably wondering what's the commotion about! It's good to see her again after all these months :flowers: I hope that we'd see some more photos from this outing with Grandma and cousins.

And for those who were looking for Leonor's left shoe, which was "missing" in last Christmas' photo... it has now made an appearance :lol: I believe that this is the same pair.

This pics mad my days!... absolutly stuning!

I'm very happy that the Princs of Asturias have succeed to find a left leg for their daughter, but in fact I was not very anxious because the modern technology... But, may be in fact, it's the same pair!!!!:ROFLMAO: You are right!!

I find the poltic of the apparition of the Infanta totally up to the situation and it's a very good point for their parents to do like that. So beatiful little baby girl!!

Infanta Leonor is so cute:wub:

Leonor is so, so beautiful, I love her!!!!!
So cute girl.

infanteleonor said:
what a beautiful girl
she has the same eyes of letizia

I´m totally agree with you,Leonor has blue eyes like her father but the shape and the expression are like Letizia´s eyes
Leonor is absolutely beauuuuutiful!!!! she has a precious face!:wub:

Last edited:
Lauritas138 said:
I´m totally agree with you,Leonor has blue eyes like her father but the shape and the expression are like Letizia´s eyes
Leonor are absolutely beauuuuutiful!!!! she has a precious face!:wub:
I think at least she will be as beautiful as her Mother

I have been gone for a while, I am so glad I have access to my favorite site again.......
Now I think I am going to overload on cuteness, Leonor is a beautiful little girl, thanks everyone for the great pictures!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, she looks so much like her daddy! (with her mama's hair)

such a cutie :wub:

What was the event?

They went to a Disney movie: Princess (how appropriate).

Leonor looks good, maybe just a little overwhelmed. Do you think she will still appear in Palma during the Easter holidays?

Thanks for the photos, everyone! It's wonderful to see Leonor as well as her cousins.

I think they went to a 'Disney on Ice' production, and not a movie.

Thanks soo much for the pics. Queen Sofia looks so happy too, with handsome Froilan and pretty Victoria and Leonor.

It´s very strange, because no Spanish media has images of infanta her cousins and the Queen, I wonder why?

Last edited:
Paty said:
It´s very strange, because no Spanish media has images of this of infanta her cousins and the Queen, I wonder why?

These photos are of private agency, and probably one has sold them to a magazine, on Wednesday the photos will appear in the magazines and from there more images will spread.

The girl is very cutie and has a beautiful eyes:wub:

lula said:
These photos are of private agency, and probably one has sold them to a magazine, on Wednesday the photos will appear in the magazines and from there more images will spread.

The girl is very cutie and has a beautiful eyes:wub:

Thanks Lula for your information.

I think Leonor looks like her mummy Letiza, when she was a baby! She sooo cute!:rolleyes:

Duncan said:
They went to a Disney movie: Princess (how appropriate).

Leonor looks good, maybe just a little overwhelmed. Do you think she will still appear in Palma during the Easter holidays?

I would hope so, but Letizia will be very pregnant by then, and she and Felipe might decide to stay in Madrid near her doctors. Even so, we'll still see cute pictures of Leo, this time with her hermanita!

What a treat we've had lately, first Irene in the snow and now Leo in the street:wub::wub::wub::wub:

All we can hope for now is a pic of the two cousins together *cuteness overload*:wub::wub::wub:

Has anybody found her teeth? If she still hasn´t got some she knows how to hide it!

Leonor is such a doll... what beautiful eyes

leonor is absolutly beautiful!! I love her blue eyes!!
I see her vary like letizia!

Beautiful! Leonor is such a cutie and she has that 'old-fashioned' look that some little kids have. :wub: Though the poor thing must be wondering what all the fuss was about :lol:

The photos of Queen Sofia with her grandchildren are definitely my favourite.

Aaw! She got so big since the last time we saw her! Her hair is beautiful, she resembles Irene a little bit! How cute that she holds hands with Felipe and Victoria...

leonor is beautiful,I see her vary like letizia,I love her blue eyes

Absulutly Gorgeous.
What a Stunning little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom