The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 05:46 PM
Nobility

hahahaha...
Perhaps you would have to be much more observant and to pay close attention in the small details.
TV of my house is very objective

Old 05-23-2006, 05:57 PM
Aristocracy

cristina is not the heir nor having the money that elena and her family have so i think she always try to show people she is the one who has the perfect family and marriage.i find her and her husband unhappy when they are with the princes(look at the way she came to hospital after leonor's birth,or leono christening or photo session in mallorca).i think she doesn't like the attention that the princes and leonor get.she wants all the attention for her family.look how happy inaki is when he and his children are alone with photographes.maybe i am wrong but i never saw her touch her sister or brother's children in public(remember how nice leti is towards her and elena's children)anyway i find her pretendous and arrogant.but i adore her children and her love for her husband.

Old 05-23-2006, 06:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryo
cristina is not the heir nor having the money that elena and her family have so i think she always try to show people she is the one who has the perfect family and marriage.
Do not be wrong, the Infanta Cristina and the Infanta Elena must receive a similar salary of the Royal House, and the same thing in her particular works. Jaime de Marichalar has a good economic position and has received a good heredity of an aunt. But Iñaki Urdangarín since he left the sport has done many business (some not exempt from polemic).
Now both have new house, and the house of the Infanta Cristina has bought a much bigger, luxurious and expensive house that that of her sister. It is greater people are surprised by it, because it seemed that Cristina was simpler and have surprised with this.
Old 05-23-2006, 06:23 PM
Serene Highness

Let's calm down. pleeeeaaaase .

It is a year nomination. Maybe his year wasn't easy for Don Iñaki - the incertity surrounding his professional activity, finishing his studies, new baby, new house, high requesting kids - and he might very well feel sufocated by the media pressure.

I honestly felt that this year Don Iñaki replaced Don Jaime in the media. Even Karmele seemed surrended to Don Jaime after meeting him at a party and talking with him. Somehow, I felt that the media start teasing Iñaki on summer when he was caught letting one of his kids drive the car in a desert street.

With this amount of pressure it is normal (and I am not saying that he did) that some times he felt angry or less pleased with the media presence. - So, to end their task they offer him the Lemon Prize:( .

Infanta Elena has been through very difficult years in her life, now things are getting better and she relaxes, so she become more friendly and they - the media - decide to nominate her with the Orange Prize:) .

For both these prizes mean nothing. Their lifes will go on, with ups (lots) and downs (few), there will always be people who only see the ups and people who only see the downs (and if they can they will try to push them down a little more).

I don't know who the other nominees are for these awards but I sincerely doubt they will win.

Regards,
mtbcm :)
Old 05-23-2006, 06:30 PM
Aristocracy

lula what i mean is elena's husband earns more money than inkai's.this is my impression from articles and photos that elena and her children dress better and more expensive but cristina's children dress like ordinary spainards.i think elena is the one who goes to forigen countries for holidays,but i think because cristina lives more like other spainards(in comaprision with other royal memebers)people like her more .
Old 05-23-2006, 06:40 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryo
lula what i mean is elena's husband earns more money than inkai's.this is my impression from articles and photos that elena and her children dress better and more expensive but cristina's children dress like ordinary spainards.i think elena is the one who goes to forigen countries for holidays,but i think because cristina lives more like other spainards(in comaprision with other royal memebers)people like her more .
To dress sport clothes and mark because the Cristina children always go of mark is ordinary? because they are less clasicos than those of Elena? jajaja that good this was what lacked to read today :p :p

Then to my it enchants to me. bad that is the Cristina and the unpleasant thing and we do not say what it pleases me badly that that dresses its children returns to me crazy... I admire it
Old 05-23-2006, 06:48 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica821
To dress sport clothes and mark because the Cristina children always go of mark is ordinary? because they are less clasicos than those of Elena? jajaja that good this was what lacked to read today :p :p
you can't deny that elena and her children dress elegant and better than cristina.whenever i see cristina's i think maybe she buy all her children's dress on sales.maybe she gathers her money to buy such an expensive house;sorry guys but don't take this so serious as though we are talking about your family.this just our impression.let's see what happen in future.
Old 05-23-2006, 07:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauritas138
Sorry Monica but i always have hear this coment about Cristina and Ialso notice it.I have often seen Cristina in tv and I have seen disagreeable gestures towards the press… and this is the reality.
I like Elena,she is much more friendly than Cristina.This is my opinion and I feel it if you have not liked´.
...and I want to clarify that I have not invented this.
It would be helpful and not as inflammatory -- not to mention prove that such notions are not invented or personal feelings but the actual feelings/perceptions of others in the media -- if actual proof was provided in regards to Cristina's "disagreeable gestures" or her unkind behaviour in public. This is also keeping in mind with our Posting Rules & Guidelines that asks for credible information.

Please provide an article or a clip from television (which was tauted as places where such things were observed of Cristina) to back up this information otherwise it will be considered contradictory to our rules and subject to removal.

Alexandria
Spanish Forum Moderator
Old 05-23-2006, 08:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I have never liked Cristina. She always has had fame to be the most unpleasant one of the Spanish real family. On the contrary Elena is very likeable and she is much more elegant than Cristina . Neither I have never liked Cristina, nor like me, nor pleased me by many stunnig red dresses she wear.
I hesitate to join the controversy, but ... my sister has met all three of the siblings (never the King and Queen)--she works for a foundation in Madrid and over the years each has come to an event held by her foundation. She says that on the occassions she met them Elena was very very charming and "ocurente", Cristina was surprisingly bland and Felipe warm and engaging and significantly more handsome in real life than in photos--of the the three she thought Elena the most charming.
Old 05-24-2006, 12:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria
It would be helpful and not as inflammatory -- not to mention prove that such notions are not invented or personal feelings but the actual feelings/perceptions of others in the media -- if actual proof was provided in regards to Cristina's "disagreeable gestures" or her unkind behaviour in public. This is also keeping in mind with our Posting Rules & Guidelines that asks for credible information.

Please provide an article or a clip from television (which was tauted as places where such things were observed of Cristina) to back up this information otherwise it will be considered contradictory to our rules and subject to removal.

Alexandria
Spanish Forum Moderator
I absolutely agree with you here Alexandria
those who says that Cristina doesn't have a good relation with the press, please post the proof, I would love to see which news about her we missed since we have her in all news alert.

One of the things I don't like is that everytime more than the regulars (M,K,J,A, myself) says something nice about Cristina *bam* the Cristina haters appear.

Quote:
I have never liked Cristina. She always has had fame to be the most unpleasant one of the Spanish real family. On the contrary Elena is very likeable and she is much more elegant than Cristina . Neither I have never liked Cristina, nor like me, nor pleased me by many stunnig red dresses she wear.
I respect everybody's opinion about Letizia even if I (to be honest) detest her and I never post derogatory comments of her in the Current Events Threads and I hope the same kind of respect from each and every member of TRF.

Thank you very much for given me the liberty to speak my mind as it was given to the members that were attacking her.

Back on topic:
Now, do you think Cristina's dress was made by Jesús del Pozo? this looks about the same kind of work of other dresses, check out the comparisons:

Sources: Cover, Seeger Press
Old 05-24-2006, 05:13 AM
Nobility

The Royal Family, the host of the "Oscar" of the sport the King, Princes de Asturias and the Dukes of Palm in full dress presided over the supper that opened, day 20, the previous acts to the delivery of the Laureus Prizes, that the past granted Monday in sport outstanding Barcelona. Princess Letizia called the attention with a escotado model. Don Juan Carlos, accompanied by Princes de Asturias and the Dukes of Palm, presided over the supper of welcome to the members of the Laureus World Sports Academy, that were mentioned in Barcelona for the delivery of the prizes that take the name of the institution and are considered the "Oscar" of the sport
http://www.diezminutos.wanadoo.es/re...es/3341_1.html
Old 05-24-2006, 05:38 AM
Royal Highness

from informativos

I love Cristina !!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4369.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	244989   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4373.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	244990   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4378.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	244991   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4383.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	244992  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4388.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	244993  
Old 05-24-2006, 05:50 AM
Serene Highness

thanks for the article infanteleonor! Diez Minutos is always late...they don't have daily updates, unlike Hola. :o but at least they provide easy access to pics.
Old 05-24-2006, 05:58 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Laureus Awards,

From Semana, Hola, And Juan Chavez

Old 05-24-2006, 06:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

Wow, thanks for the pics, we haven't seen photos from indoor before.

Old 05-24-2006, 06:05 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks paty.
Letizia is spectacular.:)
Old 05-24-2006, 06:08 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
I

One of the things I don't like is that everytime more than the regulars (M,K,J,A, myself) says something nice about Cristina *bam* the Cristina haters appear.

I respect everybody's opinion about Letizia even if I (to be honest) detest her and I never post derogatory comments of her in the Current Events Threads and I hope the same kind of respect from each and every member of TRF.

This is a big statement, Crisiñaki.

I could never tell that. I'm surprised.

But, well, some people do everything to protect their Lady. Even beating in someone else that was not being subject at the present discussion, and was beaten in other threads like "What's your opinion about Felipe and Letizia?" thread (where suprisingly you said quite the opposite that you are saying here).

And if you read all Cristina's threads can you honestly say that whenever you say something nice about Infanta Cristina Cristina haters show up?! I'm glad you detest Princess Letizia, if you like her you would live a hell

I'm sorry you feel that way about any member about Spanish Royal Family - they all seem so nice and kind to us. We don't have to love all of them equally but... detest?! :(

Regards,
Old 05-24-2006, 07:43 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki

Thank you very much for given me the liberty to speak my mind as it was given to the members that were attacking her.
As we are in a honest conversation, i agree with you!
I think all the members of TRF, and in this case, the members who have a special interest for the Spanish Royal Family, like different people!
As all know, i adore Queen Sofia, on the other hand i can't stand Letizia!!
Honnestily, i think most of you love Letizia, and i RESPECT that! But i think we can't say Cristina is "bad" to the press or not! We just don't know her and we don't know how the press talked to her!!

Again about Letizia, i think we have the same right to express our fellings about her (and the other members of SRF) and nobody's has the right of critized us just because we don't like her!
We are in this forum for different reasons and i think we must be ALL respect, if someone say something that we don't agree, we can just say our opinion!
And i think this is a stupid (sorry the word, but i cannot find a better one!) discussion because we DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISCUSS PEOPLE! IMO that's what most people are doing! I don't want to say names, because i think the people who know who did or not!

Sorry if i'm too frontal but i wanted to say this a long time, but i didn't have the opportunity to! I'm also sorry if i hurt someone or if someone is upset... but this is MY OPINION!
Old 05-24-2006, 07:48 AM
Aristocracy

you detest her? it is a feeling a little hard towards a person who has not done you anything. Many people can say that they do not like the princess letizia, or infant Cristina; but to get to detest her? My favorite is the princess of Asturias, I does not like so much infant Cristina but to detest her? never.
Old 05-24-2006, 07:50 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbcm
This is a big statement, Crisiñaki.

I could never tell that. I'm surprised.

But, well, some people do everything to protect their Lady. Even beating in someone else that was not being subject at the present discussion, and was beaten in other threads like "What's your opinion about Felipe and Letizia?" thread (where suprisingly you said quite the opposite that you are saying here).

And if you read all Cristina's threads can you honestly say that whenever you say something nice about Infanta Cristina Cristina haters show up?! I'm glad you detest Princess Letizia, if you like her you would live a hell

I'm sorry you feel that way about any member about Spanish Royal Family - they all seem so nice and kind to us. We don't have to love all of them equally but... detest?! :(

Regards,
This the ones they have caused it that not to stop speaking badly of Cristina... that know that to many of the persons charms us and if then do not they want oir to speak badly of other that they begin not that always they are the same and this already bores, do not I believe that crisiaki have said bad nothing by saying that word detests, this space that the ones that last night spoke badly of the Infanta Cristina also They detest. ...

I would like that this finished already by good of the forum... because all this damages

This discussion should be left because I am sure that the one that begin all this this delighted one with it... and al end and al tip is what wanted to prepare this I bundle so large... aqui we have each one our royals preferred and we should carry us well and to share the photos and the articulos that leave... or is prettier all this?

Closed Thread