The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 05:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

A big big big hug for everyone who posted those wonderful pics! Letizia looked absolutely spectacular. What an astonishment!

http://img46.imageshack.us/my.php?image=009474969ct.jpg
And are the King and Cristina (love the shirt:)) holding hands here? Sooo cute!:)

Old 05-21-2006, 05:19 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigheadshirmp
Letizia is really sexy in that dress, she should have take off the overcoat in the previous engagements!!! her figure is great after giving birth to Leonor!!
I don't agree I think she has too skinny arms, in this dress her head looks too big.
The dress is beautiful but she need scarf or smth on her arms.
I like her hairdo and earrings.

Old 05-21-2006, 06:14 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
http://img46.imageshack.us/my.php?image=009474969ct.jpg
And are the King and Cristina (love the shirt:)) holding hands here? Sooo cute!:)
They definitely are.:) It was so cute and tender. I guess being the baby girl is the same for everyone even if your parents are the King and Queen of Spain.:p
Old 05-21-2006, 06:29 AM
Heir Apparent

i also thought about the skiny arms when i saw the first pictures, but in the second ones (face to face for example, with better quality) i was surprised to see what an spectacular figure she has. who may say she gave birth to a baby 6 months ago?

by the way, the dress is the same one she wore for the antonio asensio awards combined with that lovely coat she wore to the principe de asturias awards in her first ceremony.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 05-21-2006, 06:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota
i also thought about the skiny arms when i saw the first pictures, but in the second ones (face to face for example, with better quality) i was surprised to see what an spectacular figure she has. who may say she gave birth to a baby 6 months ago?
She is like that, I do not believe that she has done a lot of efforts to recover her figure. This week that the press has chased to the sister of Letizia,has made to itself evident once again that it is something genetic, her sister is like she.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:51 AM
Aristocracy

What a surprise! Letizia is beautiful with that dress, is very elegant and the weather is hot for this type of dress. Cristina´s dress i don´t like very much, he looks older. The men are handsome and very proud and the king are happy.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:04 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.hola.com/actualidad/imgAc...&currentImg=10

The Royal Family supports the Prizes Laureus

Don Juan Carlos, accompanied by the Princes of Asturias and the Dukes of Palm, came to the dinner of show of the Prizes Laureus, and which attended sportsmen and sportswomen, artists and personalities of the world elite in the Parc del Fòrum of Barcelona. The Prizes, which this year possess the sponsorship of Hola!, they are the only awards of the world sport that honor the principal masculine and feminine sports of all the sports every year.

Old 05-21-2006, 07:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

As, for the princess of Asturias, we have to make an analysis of her way of dress and hold under the microscope , LET'GO!

Yes the Princess has a big head ( winter or summer ) a long neck ( beautiful with long neck sweeter or whithout) graceful shoulders ( for someone too thinner ) some bust ( able to breast-feed ) a wasp waist without paunch :p ( euphemism ) some woman hip , long and fine legs. I can't appreciate the fit of her feet.

Ok, with this silhouette she is standing like a ballet- dancer ( because she learned it when she was young( Many thanks Daddy and Mumy Ortiz Rocasolano! )

She is wearing all days long either quiet working woman outfits with sober skirts or pants ( You know the ctiticisms !!!!) or for the galas very refined dress but very sober too ( the single and tremandous exeception: the very famous long red dress ! )

AND, when she is wearing a very decent and simple summer dress it's the crime !!!

As we can see, she is very radiant, confident and GLAMOUROUS with this dress. She looks more young as usual ( yes with her big head, long neck and so on....)

If I could request something to the Princess, it should be " please more often, you look so marvellous like that " ( I apologize for the protocole... )

I summarize: the Princess of Asturias was absolutly fantastic with this dress ans I'm sur that Felipe is thinking he is a happy and lucky man

It's not the first time that we can saw the Princess of Asturias with a summer dress.

( from seegers )

I didn't remember very well the date, but I beleive it was in july 2005 .
Old 05-21-2006, 07:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, and the sandals seem to be the same as well.

Old 05-21-2006, 08:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayauw
Leti is very beautiful and sexy..thanks guys for posting these pictures. please correct me if I'm wrong..was she wearing a new earings?thanks.
I think yes she is wearing new earrings which fit to her very well. The bracelet is new ( for us ) and very beautifull with the all.:)
Old 05-21-2006, 08:41 AM
Aristocracy

I don't know what to say about this outfit. I love the dress and she really sparkles in these photos but I have to say that I do wish she put on a bit more weight. Genetic or not, I really do miss the fuller face she carried during her pregnancy.

Tiff
Old 05-21-2006, 09:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiff_tiff_tiff2000
I don't know what to say about this outfit. I love the dress and she really sparkles in these photos but I have to say that I do wish she put on a bit more weight. Genetic or not, I really do miss the fuller face she carried during her pregnancy.

Tiff
Well, maybe we won't have to wait so long to see this fuller face again...

The King and Felipe were wearing the same jackets and ties! Interesting, if they did it deliberately...

Old 05-21-2006, 10:53 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
http://img46.imageshack.us/my.php?image=009474969ct.jpg And are the King and Cristina (love the shirt:)) holding hands here? Sooo cute!:)
I noticed that too.. So sweet
Old 05-21-2006, 12:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Another lovely events of the Spanish RF.. i like how they all get along so well, and in here, we can see the King with his in-laws.
Seems like Cristina & Letizia also colour coordinated their outfits so it has similar tone.
I miss seeing Sofia here, it seems she would've love going out with her family here.
But, then again, if i'm not mistaken last year's gala dinner which took place in Lisbon, was attended by the King & the Dukes of Lugo, and Infanta Pilar. So, maybe, this year it's the Princes of Asturias with Dukes of Palma who goes.
Old 05-21-2006, 12:14 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
Another lovely events of the Spanish RF.. i like how they all get along so well, and in here, we can see the King with his in-laws.
Seems like Cristina & Letizia also colour coordinated their outfits so it has similar tone.
I miss seeing Sofia here, it seems she would've love going out with her family here.
But, then again, if i'm not mistaken last year's gala dinner which took place in Lisbon, was attended by the King & the Dukes of Lugo, and Infanta Pilar. So, maybe, this year it's the Princes of Asturias with Dukes of Palma who goes.
The show is Monday so I do not believe that the Princes could come because they have another visit of 8 hours, from the morning to the night, this time to Fuenlabrada (Madrid). Probably the Dukes of Lugo and Palm. Already we will see tomorrow
Old 05-21-2006, 12:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladejesus
They definitely are.:) It was so cute and tender. I guess being the baby girl is the same for everyone even if your parents are the King and Queen of Spain.:p
Yes, Cristina is daddy's little girl and the Queen seems to adore her as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
Last year it was Infanta Pilar, the King and the Dukes of Palma (it's understandable since they live in Barcelona)
Old 05-21-2006, 12:24 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
Last year it was Infanta Pilar, the King and the Dukes of Palma (it's understandable since they live in Barcelona)
Crisiñaki not about which act you speak, but they are not the prizes Laureus. These prizes are every year in a country different and last year they were in Portugal.
How it has said purpleplatinum last year was the King, with the Infanta Pilar and the Dukes of Lugo. The Duke of Palm was, but the Infanta Cristina was not.

Photo credit: AFP GettyImages
Old 05-21-2006, 12:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
I found this pic from Getty of last year's Laureus dinner in Lisbon, Portugal.

Is it not the same event? It was attended by King, Pilar, Elena & Jaime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
The show is Monday so I do not believe that the Princes could come because they have another visit of 8 hours, from the morning to the night, this time to Fuenlabrada (Madrid). Probably the Dukes of Lugo and Palm. Already we will see tomorrow
oh lula, i meant, it's good that the dinner this year was attended by Felipe & Letizia, and Cristina & Inaki.
I don't think they will attend the award as well, since yes, they'll have a full day tomorrow at Fuenlabrada.
Old 05-21-2006, 12:36 PM
Heir Apparent

ohh, I was confusing the events, my mistake
sorry Jess!:o:o:o

Old 05-21-2006, 12:49 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.laureus.com/awards/storie....php-story-195

LAUREUS WORLD SPORTS AWARDS ACADEMY DINNER

BARCELONA, May 21, 2006 – His Majesty The King of Spain was guest of honour at the Laureus World Sports Academy dinner held at Casa Batlló on Saturday evening together with Mayor Joan Clos of Barcelona.
His Majesty, the Patron of the Laureus World Sports Awards 2006, will be guest of honour at the glittering Awards Ceremony, which will take place at the Parc del Fòrum, Barcelona, on Monday, May 22.

Their Royal Highnesses Prince and Princess of Asturias, Their Royal Highnesses Infanta Dona Cristina de Bourbon The Duke and Duchess of Palma, HRH Prince and Princess Feisal Al Hussein of Jordan and HE Amr Al-Dabbagh of Saudi Arabia were joined by former IOC President HE Sr Marques Juan Antonio Samaranch Torello and Hollywood stars Morgan Freeman and Cuba Gooding Jr at the dinner.
(...)