The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 3: May - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is she isn't going because earlier in the day her and Felipe have three meetings at Zarzuela and they thought she would be to tired to go to the dinner.

http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/html/av2392641.htm

The King and Queen, along with the Princes of Asturias, will receive, next Monday morning at the Palace of La Zarzuela, the committee in charge of the Olympic candidacy Madrid 2012, headed by the mayor of the capital, Alberto Ruiz Gallardón. The meeting will take place five days after the General Assembly of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), in which the Madrilenian candidacy was rejected to host the Games of 2012.

I see this act in tvE. letizia is stunning in a yellow suit. Very pe mamy.
I gona see if i found the link.

From Terra

Attachments

• 71f99ff942572g.jpg
    71f99ff942572g.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 329
May I say that I LOVE IT! :)

Another one from Terra:

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzn10.jpg
    zzzzzzzzn10.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 271
Before the lunch with the President of Colombia, KJC, QS and the Princes received the committee in charge of the Olympic candidacy Madrid 2012. The mayor Alberto Ruiz-Gallardón, said Madrid will present its candidacy to organize the Olympic Games of 2016 or 2020. The decision shall be announced in December of 2006 or January of 2007.

From Telecinco:
http://www.informativos.telecinco.es/gallardon/madrid-olimpico/audiencia-reyes/dn_8167.htm

Photo from Terra:

Attachments

• 71f99ff95e663g.jpg
    71f99ff95e663g.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Act of Tuesday 12th

From CNNplus:

Constitutional court: It will Fulfill tomorrow 25 years with the presence of the maximum authorities of the State The Constitutional Court, the maximum interpreter of the Great Spanish Letter, will fulfill next Tuesday its 25 anniversary. The act will be presided by the first time in its history by a woman.
Nowadays, the Constitutional one faces a period the reform of the constitutional text and of the Bylaws of Autonomy.
CNN +. The act of 25 anniversary of the Constitutional Court will possess the presence of the Kings of Spain, the Princes of Asturias and the principal authorities of the State and the Autonomies.
A quarter of century has passed since the first court was constituted, entrusted of interpreting the Constitution.
For the first time she will be a woman, Maria Emilia Casas Bahamonde, which will preside at the act.
Casas Bahamonde ishe is supervised by the organ and is the manager of directing it before new challenges as the reform of the Constitution or the Statute.

(It is normal that Letizia does not come to the today dinner, the today agenda is very tight and tomorrow they have an important act)

http://sevilla.abc.es/sevilla/pg050711/actualidad/nacional/nacional/200507/11/rey_condolencias_atentados.asp
After congratulating the British capital for hosting the Game of 2012, Don Juan Carlos reiterated his "deepest sorrow, firmest rejection and repulse to the abject and brutal attacks perpetrated a few days ago".
Don Juan Carlos, accompanied by the Queen and the Princes of Asturias, sent his best wishes of quick recovery to the wounded people and "our deep solidarity and affection" to the families of the victims.

The King also pronounced some words to thank the work of the Committee, and assured that "today the Crown, along with the whole Spain feels proud" of those who had defended in Singapore the candidacy of Madrid. Don Juan Carlos encouraged the Committee "not to move backwards in that ambitious objective", because Madrid has demonstrated that deserves it, and "the great goals can only be achieved with tenacity and the unit of all".

She looks great indeed, great choice of outfit, it suits her perfectly!

thanks for the pictures:)

From Colourpress

I love this outfit. She looks positively glowing (like pregnant women do). Also, I agree she looks so maternal, eagerly awaiting the birth of her child.

Attachments

• kd1820ldke.jpg
    kd1820ldke.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 173
  • kd2029ldle.jpg
    kd2029ldle.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 264
  • kd2389djfl.jpg
    kd2389djfl.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 248
  • kd2398dlso.jpg
    kd2398dlso.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 296
  • kd2938dle.jpg
    kd2938dle.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 257
  • kd2938dleo.jpg
    kd2938dleo.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 262
  • kd2983ldhd.jpg
    kd2983ldhd.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 277
  • kd3948ldke.jpg
    kd3948ldke.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 223
  • kd9238dked.jpg
    kd9238dked.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 204
  • kd9843ldke.jpg
    kd9843ldke.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
There are tastes for everyhting, I loved the yellow shoes. I try not to comment on outfits, because I just have a pet pieve about judging and focusing too much on clothing and looks (and sometimes to the exclusion of all else), but I must say I thought she looked picture perfect. Of all the many pregancy outfits we have seen on all these many expectant princesses this is one of my very very favorites. So elegant.

I love her outfit. She looks lovely

Thank you for the Colourpress' photos, Pdas!
Queen Sofia is also very elegant, as always :)

i really think she does look gorgeous these days. she really needed a change in her wardrobe and the pregnant outfits are a great "excuse" for that. think she looks a lot better with loose things rather than the strechy outfits we are used to see her wearing.

another comment... she looks massive! it was such a big change in such a short time...

carlota said:
i really think she does look gorgeous these days. she really needed a change in her wardrobe and the pregnant outfits are a great "excuse" for that. think she looks a lot better with loose things rather than the strechy outfits we are used to see her wearing.

another comment... she looks massive! it was such a big change in such a short time...

Carlota, I believe that before for the cut of the jackets I was hiding it a bit better, now with more wide clothes and without so calculated cuts one notices much more. Besides, it is normal that her belly is growing, though the certain thing is that not if for almost 5 months she has great or few belly. Nevertheless, you see her face or her legs and ishe continues being thin, is quite a belly. And say I, who as the baby should be like his father is going to be big.

The official photos from Casa Real:
1. meeting the Committee of Madrid 2012;
2. receiving the President of Colombia.

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzn8.jpg
    zzzzzzzzn8.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 184
  • zzzzzzzzn9.jpg
    zzzzzzzzn9.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 193
Caption:
Madrid, SPAIN: From L to R: Prince Felipe, Queen Sofia, Lina Uribe, Colombian President Alvaro Uribe and King Juan Carlos of Spain pose in Oriente's Palace in Madrid, 11 July 2005. AFP PHOTO/ PIERRE-PHILIPPE MARCOU (Photo credit should read PIERRE-PHILIPPE MARCOU/AFP/Getty Images)

Attachments

• 53224788.jpg
    53224788.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 209
Too bad that Princess Letizia couldn't make it to the gala dinner!

zarzuela said:
Too bad that Princess Letizia couldn't make it to the gala dinner!

Yes, it is a certification a sorrow but today they have had one day very heavy and loaded with activities, Letizia would need to rest, because tomorrow they have another act.
I hope that there is luck and at some time let's be able see her in a dinner being pregnant.:D

More pics from the Gala Dinner for the Colombian President Alvaro Uribe and First Lady Lina Moreno.

ANP

Attachments

• 2828527.jpg
    2828527.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 134
  • 2828566.jpg
    2828566.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 207
  • 2828532.jpg
    2828532.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 145
  • 2828528.jpg
    2828528.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 197
  • 2828524.jpg
    2828524.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 197
  • 2828531.jpg
    2828531.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 161
Pictures from Terra

Attachments

• gala.jpg
    gala.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 177
  • gala2.jpg
    gala2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 169
  • gala3.jpg
    gala3.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 151
  • gala4.jpg
    gala4.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 156
  • gala5.jpg
    gala5.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 185
  • gala6.jpg
    gala6.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 186
  • gala7.jpg
    gala7.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
From gettyimages
Spanish Royals Prince Felipe (L), King Juan Carlos (R) and Queen Sofia welcome Colombian President Alvaro Uribe (2nd R) and his wife with a gala dinner at the Royal Palace on July 11, 2005 in Madrid, Spain.

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 168
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 197
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 201
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 182
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 194
  • a6.jpg
    a6.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 183
  • a7.jpg
    a7.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 244
micas said:
I am loving this pregness day by day.
From the side view you can see that her belly is huge, but her arms and legs are not bloated and still thin. I guess in a way that's good, so she wouldn't have a hard time losing the preggy weight after giving birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom